[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw was held at gunpoint early in my teens by some black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
9KB, 645x773px
>tfw was held at gunpoint early in my teens by some black dude
>now feel happy inside when i hear about trayvon/mike brown scenarios
am i morally wrong for this?
>>
not really. although criminals were born inside the ghetto, people still have a right to defend their lives.
>>
>>37180294
And im not even a /pol/ack. Im a socalist
>>
nope, Trayvon was a violent nigger who bashed a man's head against a sidewalk. Brown was a violent criminal nigger who got in a fistfight with a cop who was just telling him to get out of the middle of the street.

Now if you masturbate to stories like Tamir Rice then you might have a bit of a problem.
>>
>>37180460
Oh no not children. Just grown """unarmed"""(still dangerous as fuck) thugs
>>
a white kid pulled a switchblade on me and stole my watch and wallet in middle school. i dont trust whites and avoid being friends with them. i dont wish death on them or anything i just try to not deal with them.

so i dont blame you op. tragic events like that kind of fuck with you.
>>
>>37180261
You'd be morally wrong not to think that way

It's people who don't that make it possible for these things to happen
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 203x249px
>>37180513
>tfw despite all this all my gfs have been black and always nice to black women/older ladies
How horrible am i? I feel convicted honestly
>>
>>37180513
Was that kid "broadly Caucasian" White or "actually light-haired and eyed" White?
>>
>>37180613
Hispanics are white its 2017
>>
>>37180594
That's how I am. I respect white people like how I respect everyone else and don't want bad things to happen to them it's just my brain kind of just says "caution" around them. Kind of like walking down the street and you see a snake or something you try to go around it but you're not going to kill it just because.

>>37180613
He was blondish? Like dirty blonde I guess, I don't remember his eyes. I was walking home from school and he just comes running up behind me and stops out of breath, I thought he needed help but then all of a sudden pulled a knife and tried to force my watch off but it was on kind of tight so I just took it off for him and threw it on the ground then he swept a leg under mine and knocked me down. I was bigger than him by a lot but he caught me off guard. Then he had the knife over my face and said give me your backpack but I said naw man I got homework and shit in there lol he then asked if I had a wallet and I just threw it across the street and took off after that.
>>
>>37180613
>>37180663
Oh that's what you mean. Naw I'm hispanic this was a straight up white boy. Like a mix between skater and redneck.
>>
>>37180757
Yeah my political views are bernie tier but i cant help to personally but think "trouble" when i see guys that act or look like the one that held me at gunpoint
>>
>>37180261
Morals are just arbitrary rules men made so that coexisting with each other would be slightly more bearable. You are a robot. You likely don't, or hardly coexist with other people. Therefore, you shouldn't concern yourself with morals.
>>
>>37180261
>>37180513

I'm truly sorry both of you have had to deal with this shit.

Now, give me your wallets or I'll fucking cut you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.