[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all agree that this shit should be outlawed, right? >woodchips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: 13254654.jpg (19KB, 380x286px) Image search: [Google]
13254654.jpg
19KB, 380x286px
We can all agree that this shit should be outlawed, right?
>woodchips sprayed with chemicals
I've known two people now that have had died in car crashes now because of this shit.
>>
>>37180075
Seriously considering selling these (RCs, not cannabinoids) to junkies and niggers in my city. Chink fentanyl analogues are pretty cheap, mix them with mannitol for a good profit.
>>
>>37180075
What are they? Orogonol
>>
>>37180075
It's fucking makes people braindead. One of the few drugs I think should be illegal (heroine, meth, crack and K2)
>>
never tried this, is this worth the risk of killing yourself?
>>
>>37180135
Absolutely not. There are tons of stories about it fucking up people's minds permanently. Like some lingering trip that just doesn't go away.
>>
File: 1494597235492.png (1MB, 3729x4010px) Image search: [Google]
1494597235492.png
1MB, 3729x4010px
Just legalize all drugs and let people buy USP grade heroin/meth/coke/whatever at pharmacies.
>>
Stay the fuck away from this shit. Sure it's cheap but there's practically no oversight. Almost died on this shit and not like "oh I had a bad trip and almost died".
>>
>>37181049
Give us the green text and scare these anons straight. The two guys I knew had what would mildly be described as a panic attack and drove into a tree and a house well over 60mph and pretty much vaporized on impact.
>>
File: 1342876225085.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1342876225085.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
really close to murdering my brother on this stuff
thankfully I was too fucked to remember the switchblade in my pocket
>>
>>37181161
1st time I did it I didn't die
>smoke it with people because no weed
>feel weird like weed but it feels slightly off
>chest feels really tight
>realize I was forgetting to breathe
>this went on

Last time I did it
>was in school
>smoked before class
>was tripping balls in studyhall
>thought I was going to die tripping uncontrollably emotions were all over the place
>made it to the nurses office then passed out
>woke up handcuffed to a hospital bed
>>
>>37180075
Why not outlaw cars instead? Seems that's the unpredictable variable in the equation. Fuck, those things kill completely sober people.
>>
>>37181432
Spotted the degenerate drug user. You don't lose your fucking mind every time you drive a car.
>>
Never smoke this garbage no matter how desperate. Those are full cannabinoid receptor agonist unlike regular thc. It trash your brain and it's addictive.
>>
>>37180075
Can I get more info on these:
>how cheap it is
>What is it made of
>Since when is it available
>How do you get it
I do not plan to consume it, but I do remember seeing my brother with that kind of shit a few years ago...So needless to say I'm a little worried, not for his safety, but for mine.
>>
>>37181482
You can buy it in gas stations. When I was in middle school like a decade ago I saw these things there on my walk home
>>
>>37181475
Not a drug user. Lost my mind a long time ago. I'm not the idiot who drives a fucking death trap.
>>
>>37181482
I've never used or noticed it in stores, but I remember friends saying it was readily available in smoke shops and even gas stations and convenience stores because it was marketed as "incense" or "potpourri". This was maybe 10 years ago.
>>
Never will understand why ppl go for this chinese shit over real pot.
Bless Oregon.
>>
>>37180075
K2 (along with being a fat bitch) killed my cousin. Don't smoke this if you're a fat piece of shit like she was.

Pretty much the only reason it exists is due to weed's illegality, not because K2 is good on its own.
>>
>>37181527
>>37181505
I'm in Yurop however, so I think it's probably not that...But I'm sure you can still order it online, right?
>>
>>37180120
Now this is a man that thinks on his feet, god speed anon
>>
>>37181482
You never know these days. Early versions used JWH analogs adding another alkyl group when the previous compound got outlawed. Now they are using all kinds of dangerous unknown molecules. As long as it activates cannabinoid receptors it's good for them. They make those in Chinese facilities, it's probably full of residual solvents and reaction byproducts as well.
>>
>>37181561
Sorry for your loss, anon. What exactly happened to her?
>>
>>37181614
Some material for your viewing pleasure by Vice:
>K2 trending in America
https://youtu.be/ArPDJZARUkI
>The eccentric faggots that make it. Literally willy wonka esque.
https://youtu.be/f2SOcj-82H0
>Use in Britain
https://youtu.be/t6pmc7Tpx4w
>>
>>37180075
Spice can either be really fun or really fucking terrifying
I used to smoke it daily, and even in the same bag I had no idea whether or not the bowl I just packed would send me into a psychedelic kaleidoscope tunnel or make me blackout for a couple hours covered in my own excrement.
I bought several grams of AB-FUBINACA powder and caught a serious physical dependence where I couldn't eat, sleep or move without it in my system.
Oh and I broke both my legs after sniffing 4 lines of it and woke up in an ambulance strapped down and no amount of morphine could give me relief.
Stay away from spice, its nothing like weed, at all.
>>
>>37181366
>woke up handcuffed to a hospital bed
why did they cuff you?

>>37180075
What is this drug?
>>
>>37180135
No, it used to be pretty good because the original RCs used were really close to THC in strength and effect but the law dodging has led to chemicals being used that are extremely unpleasant yet at the same time much more addictive than pot.
>>
>>37181786
Not sure if intended to me or >>37181482
>>
>>37181921
It wasn't in response to what you said. Just for anyone. You comment made me think to post these videos.
>>
>>37181366
That's because you're a bitch and I say that in the nicest way. You couldn't handle your shit. Me and the junkies used to smoke it all the time and be fine but whenever we let some kid like you try it you'd be running down the street screaming or destroying somebodies house or some shit. Its an intense high, if you're not ready for that then don't mess with the stuff. Also you should never go to school on drugs, that's just asking for trouble.

Years ago I could understand the 'lol fake weed whats the worse that can happen?' mentality but its been pretty well documented for almost a decade that spice can fuck you up.
>>
>>37181703
>smoked K2
>had sex
>cardiac arrest

I don't mind that she died, so you don't need to say sorry, anon.
>>
>>37180075
At it's current state? Probably. I first smoked spice around 2010 and smoked it for about 3 years because I was paranoid of smoking actual DUDE WEED and failing a drug test. I worked in construction and handled heavy machinery. I could handle the spice but I have smoked with people that have completely freaked the fuck out. Not sure if its because I had tolerance or just that they reacted to it differently. I've never had a problem it but it was addicting as fuck. I would buy a 20g bag and smoke that in 1 day. I'd roll blunts and smoke, fall asleep, smoke again, etc. I haven't smoked since around 2013 but I've been reading the news that in my hometown the homeless were ending up in the ER and sometimes dying because of this shit. They call it K2 but I wonder what it's actually called. K2 is just a generic name they gave all spice products. Yeah, there was a K2 brand but whatever. When I smoked spice, the brand that I would buy was called Kush. Cost around $10-$20 for a 20g bag. Or was it 18g? Somewhere around there.
>>
i used to smoke tons of this shit, im talking tons back in 2010-2012. shit felt good but i think it turned me retarded
>>
>>37180075
FUCK NO
It's literally safer to smoke crack and inject heroine.
No I'm not kidding.
If I had a teenage son or daughter and I'd caught them smoking something, I'd be fucking relieved if it was only crank and not that shit.
Real talk.
>>
>>37180075
I got a homeless guy to start buying that stuff because I was sick of him constantly asking to buy $5 bags of weed off me, so I told him to go to the smoke shop and buy spice instead, he's probably dead now.
>>
>>37182017

Hahaha.
I can imagine the guy pounding that fat bitch and then her heart konks out and she croaks it.

You know you piss and shit yourself when your die right?
So that fuck got a pissy dick and a shitty shaft.

Thanks for the kek.
>>
>>37182007
>me and the junkies
you are a junky my dude
>>
>>37182132
I'm actually sober now but I wasn't trying to imply that I'm not.
>>
>>37181884
can't be smoking chemicals on government property desu
>>
>>37182082
Does it look similar to weed? Would the average person be able to distinguish it from marijuana?
>>
>>37182158
It looks like oregano. They just spray whatever dry vegetal.
>>
>>37182158
no, it's looks like tea leaves, I only smoked it once and I felt hot like I had the flu.
>>
>>37182158
Not at all. Spice looks more like a cabinet spice than weed. Marijuana is a bud, this is just a ground up mix of random dried herbs sprayed with chemicals.
>>
>>37182178
>>37182181
>>37182185
Do some dealers cut there marijuana with spice?
>>
>>37182223

Some?
Pretty much ALL of them do now.

You can't fucking tell.
>>
>>37182223
No, what a stupid question.

>>37182251
what?
>>
>>37182251
Not in Canada. Getting pristine buds here. Gonna vape some of that shit later tonight.
>>
It should be illegal. It's a defective consumer product.

But honestly would ANYONE seriously smoke that garbage if they could just buy and smoke/eat cannabis legally?
>>
>>37181575
Man if your planing to buy this online just buy real weed, it s not lke it s super expensive, and K2 is not worth the money your saving
>>
>>37182223
No. I take it you've never smoked pot? You buy it in nugs.
>>
>>37181575

Don't do it, man. You are not just endangering yourself but also those around you.

This stuff isn't weed. It's not on the same level at all.

It is literally poison that can compel you to do dangerous things (please no one give me that "free will" bullshit--there is no magical fairy "you" who can step in and fix the real physical "you" whose brain is getting toxified. Fuck up the chemicals in your brain enough and you WILL snap. You cannot just will away the effects of a drug, and if you think you can, you're wrong. That's not how the brain works).
>>
>>37182318

> Canada

You dont even get the good stuff there lmao

The stuff we'd buy for ten quid a pop is your fucking royal shit that you remortgage your house for.

I guarantee you 85% of the dealers cut their shit with spice.

They cut coke and stuff here with fucking sugar and salt, but the junkies are too busy trying to snort it to check.
>>
>>37182410

Some dealers sell shake. I wouldn't trust it though unless it were from a licensed legal dispensary.
>>
Just buy weed faggots
>>
>>37182410
No, but one time swim got some from a friend and after 30 seconds his heart started beating like crazy and his chest got really tight and heavy and his left arm felt numb. He started seeing kaleidoscope sort of sparkles in his peripherals and didn't come down for an hour. swim never had issues with weed like that before.
>>
>>37182422
Wouldn't surprise me. They have to keep there margins high some how to compete with legal dispensaries.
>>
>>37182473

It might have just been very strong weed or weed with a very different balance of cannabinoids and terpenes than you were used to.

But maybe it was tainted. You can't really know for sure.

Cannabis prohibition needs to end, now. People should be able to buy real, unadulterated cannabis in stores, or grow it as a plant at home if they so choose.

The alcohol, tobacco, and pharmaceutical industries, and the Catholic Church, have been pulling SO MUCH BULLSHIT to keep weed illegal. They all have clear conflicts of interest obviously.

The archdiocese in Boston wasted 800,000 dollars on trying to keep weed illegal when it went to referendum last year. They lost of course. Every cent they put into their idiotic campaign was wasted.

They could have saved countless lives, comforted countless people with illnesses or injuries, or helped so many people down on their luck.

But they decided to blow it all on some bullshit pseudo-moralizing lark.

It's sick.

Don't even get me started on the pharmaceutical industry. They're assholes.
>>
File: IMG_20160420_223823921.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_223823921.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Weed is always the better alternative. It's not worth saving a few dollars to risk death with that K2 shit.
>>
>>37182422
Wtf are you talking about? Sure you might get ripped off buying brick weed in the gas station parking lot. Last quart I got was sticky as fuck and full of pollen, could make hash just from the dust falling off.
>>
>>37182422
Also
>UK
>good weed
Choose one
>>
>weed is so safe dude
Yeah, inducing states of consciousness that weren't intended is so fucking harm free. I would know, I'm schizophrenic thanks to weed. Also, reality is all you need to get high you intellectual midgets.
>>
When I was in rehab, people would smoke that shit all the time to get high because it doesn't show up on a drug test
>>
>be around 14
>sister comes to visit with her boyfriend
>allow her to take my room for the weekend and I sleep in my little brother's room
>they offer me some, I say no at first
>a few days later
>they offer again
>I take them up on it, but don't smoke around them
>They leave a few days later 'forgetting' they left their 'weed'
>smoke it alone
>basically weed, but felt extremely suicidal on it
>for months after I was extremely aggressive and animal-like
>be 18 now
>Still have these random spikes of aggression and anger despite it being years later
>would never get these before hand

My brain was also very, very foggy for the next few years as well. It's agony when you're trying to think but you're constantly distracted and feeling dissociated with everything. I finally got over it, but I have my lapses. Adderall helps.
>>
>>37182782
>i'm retarded so that means you're retarded too
>>
>>37182782

What do you mean by "intended"?

Recreational drug use is a natural behavior present in many animals, not just human beings. It has shaped the evolution of many animals, including man.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/do-animals-use-drugs-wild/

http://www.livescience.com/48958-human-origins-alcohol-consumption.html

I'm sorry you did not have a good experience with cannabis, but the evidence that cannabis can cause schizophrenia (as opposed to having a non-causal association) is far from definitive.

https://psychcentral.com/news/2013/12/10/harvard-marijuana-doesnt-cause-schizophrenia/63148.html
>>
>>37182782
>>37183051

Also I don't think anyone in this thread implied that cannabis is 100% safe. There is no such thing as a 100% safe anything. Like with any substance, or activity, there's the possibility that cannabis use involves risks we don't even know about yet, and ones that we don't even known we don't know about. (unknown unknowns as they say).

But it is absolutely and incontrovertibly safer than K2, Spice, and other such garbage.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.