[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose 50 pounds through dieting (nutritarian specifically)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1494782657809.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1494782657809.png
53KB, 571x618px
>lose 50 pounds through dieting (nutritarian specifically) and exercising
>go to physical therapy for back, neck and leg issues
>get cavities filled and start brushing my teeth everday
>start going on daily walks
>start reading more
>start playing piano
>stop watching tv except for a basketball game occasionally
>limit internet use to 30 minutes a day
>start bank account, get driver's license, and get entry level night time security job
>eventually earn enough to buy car
>eventually save enough to move out
>continue this lifestyle for 6 months
S-So w-when do things start g-getting better?
>>
when you get comfortable with people im guessing
Im in the learning to do adult things phase
>>
>>37177556
Find somebody that loves you and then you should feel more complete
>inb4 women are resource draining whores
Humans are designed to pair up and reproduce the brain has created positive incentives for this
>>
File: my life is a lie now.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
my life is a lie now.png
34KB, 700x471px
>>37177556
the thing the self improvement crowd doesn't tell you is that there's a very real possibility that you do all that stuff and still hate life. Possibly in different ways, though not always.
>>
sounds like things already got better for you m8
>>
File: pablo-sanchez.jpg (246KB, 625x462px) Image search: [Google]
pablo-sanchez.jpg
246KB, 625x462px
>>37177609
>>37177638
Not OP, but I've interacted with people a lot in the past few months, and while I'm no longer anxious around them, I can't say I really care to spend time with them. I've even tried to find like-minded people to hang out with, but it's just not fun being around them. It's fun online, and I actually ruined a good internet relationship by meeting up in person. So this may not be the answer.
>>
>>37177939
Well fuck m8 IDK maybe it'll work for OP though.
>>
You sound like you're doing everything right OP. You're even eating a master race diet.
Who knows, maybe you're genuinely depressed. Go see a therapist (not a female one though).
>>
>>37177556
When you get used to it.
>>
>>37177939

It is all a matter of chances. You should keep trying and learning what is better for you, where you can success.

That is life, trying, learning, correcting and trying again.
>>
>>37178022

That is true. Life is a fight it never ends. Sometimes you get a nice period somewhere or with someone.
>>
>>37177556
You may have improved your life, but the world is still shit so it doesn't matter.
>>
You do every single thing right and still be alone, that's life my friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.