[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only post ITT if you HAD a chance at young love but didnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

You can only post ITT if you HAD a chance at young love but didnt take it and now regret it like me
>>
>>37176684
Describe to me your chance? It may have been a classic case of you thought she was into you, but she really was just nice.
>>
>>37176823

I peaked as a shota

I had literally 3 cousins my age or close who dry jumped me (i found out 2 of them were sexually abused, other promiscuos parent)

Another was a girl at my school who, when we went on a swimming field trip, she kept trying to hold my hand while swimming and was confessing she liked me but I told her nah Im good

Another was a transfer student who always tried hanging around with me and asked why i didnt like her because she wanted to date me

And then my dad's best friend's daughter who was 4 years younger than me had an obvious crush and would always sit real close when i visited. I didnt want to feel like a weirdo so i always tried avoiding.

And then there was this tomboy chick who gave me neck spasms because she literally put me in a chokehold and when questioned by the principal she said she liked me. But my parents took me out the school because it was ghetto before we could ever talk again

And then there was this aggresive mixed chick and her black friends who intimidated me. Her black friends verbally abused me for a week because i made their friend cry when i denied her. I was actually trying to get with the first chick i had ever fallen in love with, and to this day I remember her face and name. Maria
>>
>>37176684
I had multiple girls interested in me, one even obsessed with me, but I don't regard any of them as 'missed chances'. That would imply there existed even the slightest possibility of me not being a raging autist and actually getting with any of them. I have long realized there was never a single chance in hell I'd ever have a taste of young love.
>>
Delete your thread and fuck off, failed normie.
>>
File: .png (623KB, 807x650px) Image search: [Google]
.png
623KB, 807x650px
>>37177062
>I had multiple girls interested in me, one even obsessed with me, but I don't regard any of them as 'missed chances'. That would imply there existed even the slightest possibility of me not being a raging autist

OP here. I kind of accepted this too. But still I have a huge jealousy that swells in me when I see young love in movies and videogames like pic related
>>
>>37177150
>still I have a huge jealousy

For what god damn purpose? Young love was never for you. Nor was being a 6'5 basketballer, Nor was being a platinum selling artist. Nor was being the son of a millionaire and living the easy life from day one. Accept what you are and stop holding a grudge against everyone else. It'll get you absolutely nowhere. Move on already.

You just gotta live and make the best of what you have.
>>
>>37177287

Good advice, normie
>>
>>37177853
Thanks mate, have fun being mad all day about chad fucking stacy.

Go shove your redpill bullshit up your ass you fucking 15 year old
>>
>>37176684
Even if I did 'take it' I doubt it would've lasted very long.

Still, it would've been better than this reality
>>
>>37177903

t. Norman "The Normie" Norm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.