[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/R9K/ I need your help does this count as rape, >With very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 49

File: 1495337115868.png (112KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1495337115868.png
112KB, 500x463px
/R9K/ I need your help does this count as rape,
>With very girly friend over at my place
>We were drinking alot
>He's blackout drunk
>get idea
>get girls clothes that I bought for this occasion
>Ask him to put it on he laughs and actually agrees thinking it's a joke
>Ask him to do a twirl
>He does it
>unable to control myself
>go up and pull skirt and boxers down
>Drop him to the ground
>he looks visually scared
>Drunken lust takes over
>He doesn't say a word
>I insert
>He wimpers
>We have drunken gay sex
>At one point I turn his head and we kiss
>He almost immediately after blacks out
He's still asleep should I be worried, is he gonna tell, does he even remember.
>>
Find a drug dealer, buy extasy or LSD, drug him and fly from the scene of the crime.

Tomorrow when he calls you say you left earlier for some bullshit reason and ask him how did it go.
>>
>>37176677
All memeing aside, yeah you obviously raped your friend.
>>
>>37176758
I have x and lsd on me rn should I?
>>
>>37176990
Better use lsd then, it's harmless I think. If he passed out you could open his mouth and place the paper in his tongue. Then go away.

Post pictures now you're at it if you want more quality advice from me.
>>
>Option 1
Make him into your loyal submissive catboy bf
>Option 2
Kidnap him and live innawoods with him as your prisoner, only release him once he is completely broken and has to rely on you
>Option 3
Kill him and fly to Russia or some other east European country
>Option 4
Kill yourself
>>
Op here
Should I leave the girls clothes on him and I put the tab of lsd on his tongue should I leave?
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>37177130
I told you to upload pictures if you want more quality advice(TM) from me, anon.

Pics or this is a larp thread.
>>
>>37176758
>>37177058
>>37177130
What the fuck..? LSD is going to make things a billion times worse, he'll wake up tripping and freak out and go crazy
>>
>>37177208
I CAN'T GET PICS PHONE'S CAMERA IS BROKEN, Besides I'm too scared to take pics, they'd be considered evidence.
>>
>>37177269
Use your friend's phone then.
>>
>>37177223
That's what anon said. I don't want to go to prison, I'll literally do anything.
>>
>>37177269
>I CAN'T GET PICS PHONE'S CAMERA IS BROKEN
Funny how every OP's phone is always broken.
>>
>>37176677
This is the shit gay people dream about, but I'm straight so how would I know

what's done is done, you either have a boy toy now, or he's just not going to talk to you again. Either way, drugging him is not going to help anything.
>>
>>37177269
You can delete pictures as soon as you're done posting on the chan. If he decides to press charges you're pretty much fucked anyways. It's of my opinion that drugging him will only make it worse and you're better off trying to make him see it as okay, who knows might even gain a bf in the process. Thing is, you described him as a friend, meaning he knows you. If you wake up obviously buzzed with your ass being really fucking sore it's not too hard to figure out that the guy you were with fucking raped you. Either own up to it or start running now anon
>>
>>37176677
Was his butthole clean and shaven OP?
>>
>>37177303
Can't he has a password lock on his phone, Besides I don't want to I'm freaking out and evidence will only make things worse.
>>
>>37176677
>fag shit

Report and sage everyone.
>>
yes this is rape
>>
>>37177342
DOES THAT REALLY MATTER RIGHT NOW
>>
>>37177404
Yes it does you fucking larper. At least elaborate with your homosexual fantasies.
>>
>>37177424
IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA HELP THEN LEAVE
>>
did you at least tease and lick his butt before putting your small penis in him
>>
File: 1495258961454.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1495258961454.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
>>37177404
Im asking because assuming this guy was straight, you fucked an unclean hairy butthole.
Which i think is gross and impulsive of you.
>>
Disregard my prior advice. Instead of drugging him cuddle next to him and wake him up with a kiss at morning.

Then serve him some breakfast while wearing an apron naked.
>>
>>37177404
If he shaved then he wanted the dick
>>
>>37177483
And don't forget to act all girly. Then it'll be time for retribution.
>>
try to play it cool
make him breakfast when he wakes up
>>
NOBODY HAS REPLIED DO I LEAVE THE GIRL'S CLOTHES ON?
>>
>>37177564
No, put them on at morning as this kind anon (>>37177483) instructed.
>>
File: 1494562566390.jpg (40KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1494562566390.jpg
40KB, 480x362px
>>37177564
Yes
Orihggggg
>>
>>37177564
If you want to leg it, and blame it on the LSD like nothing happened, then you shouln't.

If you want to stay there and hug him cuddly leave it and enjoy the tomorrow morning.
>>
>>37177564
obviously yes if he looks cuter in them
>>
Guy's I'm downing it 2 options do I leave or stay?
>>
>>37177564
yes
what happened is already done
changing his clothes while he is asleep will just weird him out more
>>
>>37177602
you want to stay and cuddle with him :3
>>
File: What do you mean get a job.jpg (56KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
What do you mean get a job.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
>>37177602
Stay. I doubt you're smart enough to successfully run away from the police
>>37177564
Yes
>>
File: 1487810741719.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487810741719.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Hey guys whats going on in this thr-
youre all sick
>>
>>37177658
Welcome newfriend enjoy your stay with us
>>
File: 268.jpg (42KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
42KB, 600x728px
This the gayest shit I've read OP kill yourself

faggot degenerates this isn't your board fucking leave
>>
>>37177602
YOU DIDNT ANSWER IF HIS BUTTHOLE WAS HAIRY OP
>>
File: unkle-adams-image.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unkle-adams-image.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
THIS NIGGA RAPED SOMEBODY LMAOOOOO HAHAHHA
>>
>>37177687
it was just a meme you dip
>>
Having sex with a guy is not guy, but kissing him makes you a faggot
>>
If I stay how do I explain the acid I drugged him with
>>
>>37177731
xd dood memes
>>
>>37177748
you gave him acid? are you retarded? Like legit on the spectrum?
>>
Cuddle with him until he wakes up, then apologize
>>
>>37177269
Use the front camera
>>
>>37177748
"We were drunk, it seemed like a good idea at the time"
>>
>>37177768
No anon said it was a good idea I'm just freaking out and I thought if he woke up on lsd he'd wouldn't remember
>>
>>37177748
>>37177802
KEK
This is probabaly the best thread on r9k right now.
Ok OP you need to carry him to bed and make as comfortable as possible.
Then when he wakes up be there to comfort him.
Im assuming this isnt a troll so im giving a straight cut asnwer of your best option right now.
>>
>all these people replying to obvious fake story with no pic
Fucking newfags.
>>
>>37177814
>Some guy on 4chan told me it was a good idea so I did it
Cuddle and feed him until it wears off. You might be able to keep him drugged long enough for his ass to stop hurting. At which point you can change him and pretend like nothing happened. Still a dumb as fuck idea but not entirely irredeemable. Either that or huggles and cuddles if you want some 3DBP
>>
>>37176677
Honest advice you should stay to talk to him after he wakes up, also don t drug him if the police finds it you might get in terrible trouble aas they will think you drugged him to rape him. When he wakes up don t act as if noithing happened but don t try some roleplay shit just be honest that you were both drunk and shit and hope he liked it or that he at least dont report a rape there is no much things you can do...
>>
File: 1343384903473.png (420KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1343384903473.png
420KB, 1280x1024px
>>37177748
lmao you just turned a night of harmless fagsex into something he might actually report
stay with him and say you did it together
>>
>>37177814
you need to play it off like it isn't a problem, just bring him a glass of water and act like you didn't just rape him in the ass. fake it til you make it.
>>
>>37177799
How do I do that, when I open cameras is says "cannot connect to camera and closes the app"
>>
>>37177748
okay this is a total next level of stupidity OP, best thing is to stay with him until he stop tripping and then explain that you did it together (if he remembers) be honest if he has doubt but try to get him say he agreed.
>>
What is your girly friend like? Height/weight wise? Is he cute?

And what is your stats too. Nice info to the story please.

Also - can you take a pic of him asleep :3 doesn't have to be face in the pic.
>>
File: oshino meme.jpg (24KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
oshino meme.jpg
24KB, 225x350px
>>37176677
Okay op. I'm here to help you. For real. No memes. I Work as a private eye.

First thing. You're probably fucked if he decides to charge on you, you have to play your cards good and he may not do it.

>Relax and take some deep breaths. The deed is done. Go outside and smoke a cigarette or something. It helps with the thinking. Don't dump the buns in the ashtray like a retarded, flush them down the toilet. You need to leave less evidence of you being awake and manipulative about the situation.

Now that you are relaxed and calm.
Describe the situation.
Where are you? Where is he? Any detail helps in this moment.
>>
Go out to a store, buy a camera and upload pictures.
We need to know how things look before we can give you any meaningful advice.
Focus on your friend.
>>
>>37177932
You have a virus
>>
>>37177941
This, if you're there and he's still passed out post a picture, no face.
>>
>>37177857
Thank you but are you sure that's the best course of action I was thinking about legging it
>>
Guys, did you know that you can do lsd through your ass?

Too late to tell him to do that tho.
>>
>>37177953
He is asleep probably gonna wake up tripping on acid on his bed dressed in a girls shirt with only a skirt no boxers/underwear I'm in the kitchen thinking, considering how long we stayed up I'll give him until 3 maybe 4 hours untill he wakes up he didn't sleep the night before and we got wasted really really late last night. I'm fucked aren't I
>>
>>37178259
Nigga ur dumb as a mother fucker.
Running is gonna make you more guilty than you already are.
If you can keep ur friend calm you wont have to run at all.
>>
Well he kissed you so he obviously liked it.
>>
>>37178446
But now he's drugged and I'm freaking out
>>
>>37178480
you're dumb as shit for actually drugging him op, 4/10 larp thread
>>
Obviously rape.
>>
>>37178531
I thought that I'd help him forget, that's what they said I should do, I just don't wanna go to prison.
>>
post a picture to prove that you are not larping rn or go away
BAIT THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
instead of helping him forget you should help him forgive you
>>
File: 4f6.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
4f6.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
Wait, so he actually drugged him for some meme advice I gave him under the assumption this was just a larp?
>>
>>37178646
HOW MY CAMERA WON'T OPEN IT SAYS "cannot connect to camera" and closes the app
Besides private eye anon said leave as little evidence as possible.
>>
Just apologize?
He clearly liked it, he might feel uncomfortable but try and feel genuinely sincerely sorry and he'll probably forgive you. Go cuddle with him.
>>
>>37178673
WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE JUST KIDDING WHAT DO I DO DO I LEAVE
>>
>>37178692
Great, so you're fucking lying and making up excuses.
If this thread is true, which it's not, you've got your friend drunk to dress him up in the clothes you bought him, raped him, made a thread online about it, and you've drugged him.
Any court in, in any country, will convict you of rape, YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!
Now, take some fucking picture of your cute friend or start stretching your holes out for your cellmate.
>>
>>37178805
I DRUGGED HIM ANON SAID IT'LL HELP
>>
>>37176677
You were both drunk, if he was too drunk to say no, you were too drunk to be guilty.
>>
File: le.png (184KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
le.png
184KB, 704x400px
>>37178399
I'll put it this way.
>There's no way you're going to erase all the evidence.
Your shit is probably all around the house, your love juice is probably inside him (This kinda makes me question why you did it and why you're surprised this ended up in rape.)

Also you're extra retarded because you've drugged him after he was asleep. He'll think you drugged him Before, to rape him, and not after because you freaked out. Anyway Let's try working with what we have. I hope you haven't done it.
Anyway, it's good if you clean all the cum stains from the floor and anything that suggest the act.

You have to convince him to bury that secret with you. If he speaks to the police you're gonna lose this.

What can happen:
>He wakes up and doesn't remember anything
You win. If he questions you deny everything. Clean every exterior evidence he may have of the thing. Anything that he could remind him of the fact that you buttsexed him raw.

>He wakes up with his butt burning like the seven hells.
Well, you have to talk him down. Eloquence is the only thing that can save you from this situation. Try to convince him it was not "rape". Try to convince him to not report you, tell him you're sorry. Hell, Offer him money if necessary.

You could go sly and add a crime to a crime, to blackmail him. Run towards the closest store you can find. Buy a camera. take pictures of him that way and then run back somewhere rather far to hide said camera. Since you seem to be a special boy I'll say some obvius things: don't run in there all sweaty and afraid. Hide the camera in some place you can reach easly but not close to his house or yours. I don't advise you to do that. You're probably not smart enought to convince him you've the upper hand.

My best bet, is really to act like you tought it was consenxual. And hope in his forgiveness.

You could also report yourself to the police if things go dire. It's the right thing to do afterall. They may go easy on you.
>>
>>37176677
Yes it does, even when you were drunk you noticed he was scared, he didn't indicate consent only defeat and submission to avoid physical injury, if it were to go to jury based on that alone you would be judged guilty

>I turn his head
>WE kiss
Doubt you can juggle that as consent either

>is he going to tell, does he even remember
Well it's probably pretty hard to forget being anally violated, on if he is going to tell that depends entirely on his personality

All in all you're a terrible person and should consider suicide, i hope he reports you and you get sent to jail to see how it feels when a physically stronger man forces his "lust" on you
>>
>>37177953
>PI Robot returns for this bait thread, of all things
What a shame.
>>
>>37178988
What do I do when he wakes up he'll be too high to be able to form actual sentences. Do I nurse him or avoid him? Sorry I druged him I was so scared and it was the only advice on the thread at the time I thought I'd be a good idea.
>>
OP, I think I've just thought of something that can help you.
Here's what you do:
You're going to need to restrain your friend, use something strong.
Gag him so he doesn't start screaming when he wakes up.
Take him somewhere hidden, if you live in an apartment, hide him in a closet.
Conceal your face and redecorate your home.
Now, you have your very own sex slave and if anyone comes asking around, just feign ignorance, no one has to know your dirty secret.
>>
File: 1495370784185.jpg (38KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495370784185.jpg
38KB, 469x700px
>>37176677
You're boyfriend and girlfriend now. Appreciate it, OP, it's a beautiful thing.
>>
>>37178860
Buckle up buckaroo, they are going to give OP taste of his own medicine, i hope Tyrone makes you his cigarette bitch

OP you're going to be sucking dick for cigarettes for the rest of your short life before you get stabbed for trying some meme advice another inmate gives you

>>37179175
You're a fucking idiot and you deserve the anal tearing you're going to get in prison
>>
>>37179247
>gay rape is okay when the state does it
tell me more about how your country isn't possessed by demons
>>
>>37179175
You simply have to come across like you thought it was consensual.

"After you put on the dress you started grinding on me"
>>
>>37179311
No, gay rape is okay when it's a punishment for raping.

You lose all human rights when you decide to act like an animal. Simple as that.
>>
>>37178988
I think it's important to to mention he has 2 friends me and someone else, he doesn't have a job but goes to college. Neither of us have classes today or tomorrow. He's a very meek person not very outspoken and usually stays home, maybe that can help my situation.
>>
>>37179311
>tfw after the Uprising you execute the entire prison population as collaborators
Not so tough without your pet niggers, are you, normies?
>>
>>37179311
>gay rape is ok when the guy is receiving poetic justice
Also not my country dum dum, in my country prison doesn't make you gay, in my country gays are killed in prison if they are stupid enough to out themselves
>>
File: 1474245169479.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1474245169479.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>37177814
Oh my god, what the fuck! Is this really happening? If you live anywhere near I'm coming right over to help because this is too much.
>>
File: o.jpg (156KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
156KB, 848x480px
>>37179175
What do you think sherlock?
Are you even sorry? Stay with him. You have to make him forgive you.

But yeah, you should accept his fate.
If he says you raped him, man up and take it. You better start thinking on what to say to him.

>>37179077
If it wasn't blatant bait, I wouln't be here.
And if it's not, Either they talk the situation like free citizens or he better report himself. It's fun to assume it's not bait.
>>
File: rare Hotline Miami 2 pepe.png (201KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rare Hotline Miami 2 pepe.png
201KB, 600x600px
>>37179338
Gonna say this country has about ten years before your unpaid nog torturers get the gibbet. Enjoy your cuck fantasies until then, cunt.
>>
The only obvious thing to do is prepare a bowl of hard boiled eggs and hand it to him with a smile once he wakes up.
>>
File: 1467912202414.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1467912202414.png
31KB, 720x644px
if you gave him the acid, take a few tabs yourself. when he wakes up, you'll both be tripping. problem solved, you can say you remember nothing about last night and that you're still tripping balls.
>>
>>37179319
How does OP explain the fact that a meek girly boy suddenly decided to voluntarily take "heavy drugs" like acid?

The guy is going to wake up and get a psychosis thanks to OP drugging him, he will be terrified of his altered state, OP is a fucking moron so he will make it even worse by trying to kill him to silence him or something, the guy is going to bolt out of the house high off his ass screaming bloody murder, OP is going to get tackled by closest pedestrian and be citizen arrested until cops arrive, cops are going to question the meek drugged out guy who is scared for his life and can barely speak and put 2 and 2 together, OP will be taken to jail where inmates are going to fish out his info, when they realize he is in there for rape they are going to make him a prison bitch
>>
>>37179420
after hearing what american prisons are like i'd be 100% down with burning every single person there alive

jesus can fucking take a seat in line, there's shit you don't get forgiven for
>>
File: 1493748765212.png (308KB, 631x503px) Image search: [Google]
1493748765212.png
308KB, 631x503px
>>37179495>>37179175
This.
It's the only way.
2 seconds
>>
>>37179420
I'm confused on how rapists getting raped for raping is cuck fantasies.

It's the same way I'm not entirely sure why any sane person is anti-capital punishment for murderers.
>>
>>37179548
you're a fag who's trying to launder his fag shit with morals
after we get done killing the niggers, you're next
>>
>>37179497
^
I feel really bad for the poor guy, waking up hungover on ACID after getting raped. Probably going to go fucking crazy and lose his mind.
>>
>>37179489
literally everyone ITT is too new to understand this
>>
>>37179614
>haha I understand this meme so I'm finally not new
>>
>>37179614
Yeah yeah, "you have to eat all the eggs!"
Your joke wasn't funny enough to elicit a response.
>>
>>37179614
>even acknowledging it
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
>>
File: 1494888115709.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494888115709.png
718KB, 700x700px
>>37179588
Yep, why acid of all the fucking drugs, ive had bad trips when ive been alone on that stuff where i had to listen to calm music to get back into good mood

Now imagine you have no memory of yesterday, you're in womens clothes, your asshole is sore, your body is hungover, your mind is high on acid and there is your creepy friend that you think raped you yesterday

OP being the fuckwad that he is doesn't know how to babysit someone high on acid, worse than that OP himself is fucking jumpy which is going to make the trip even worse, i think OP just fucked up someones life

He might have been able to talk it out calmly if the moron didn't DRUG HIS FUCKING FRIEND WHEN HE IS PASSED OUT, who the fuck follows that kind of advice?

All i can say is i hope the guy doesn't trip too bad and OP deserves everything that is coming to him, OP you're a genuine fucking moron and should kill yourself to avoid your faith in prison
>>
>>37179584
I mean, it doesn't have to be a guy doing the raping it could be a machine. You realize women can rape too right?
>>
>>37179346
>He's a very meek person not very outspoken and usually stays home
>tfw no meek shutin qt bf
Is this my life, why must things be so painful?
>>
>>37179696
>tfw OP's friend might actually die tonight
>>
>>37179763
YOUR LIFE IS PAINFUL I MIGHT GO TO PRISON
>>
>>37179796
Cool, that's what you get for being a piece of shit.
>>
>>37179696
>>37179789
People have commited suicide on acid from much, much less
>>
>>37179796
You ruined someones life, you deserve it
>>
>>37178399
You can just take the acid out his mouth ffs, unless he's swallowed it in which case you're fucked. Unless you're willing to make him sick
>>
>>37179796
Just go into PC you fucking sissy, god.
I don't have a cute bf to cuddle with, this is significantly more painful.
>>
>>37179796
Pictures or didn't happened, OP.
Take them with a laptop or whatever.
>>
File: 1482274804284.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482274804284.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>37179796
You kinda sealed your faith by making a thread about it. Sure, you can clean up a crime scene, but the evidence is on the internet and in all of our minds.
Enjoy the stars tonight, because it'll be the last time you'll see 'em without bars between 'em for a long, long time.
>>
What if he remains asleep and his parents start looking for him?
>>
>>37179789
>>37179813
>Meek not outspoken person
>Befriend a weird guy, he seems lonely
>Go out drinking with him, he seems nice enough
>Friend asks you to dress in girls clothing, i guess this is some social trial of passage, i can be a fun guy
>Friend asks me to make a twirl, ok.. i guess a twirl won't hurt
>Friend suddenly starts acting weird, pounces me and pulls of my pants
>Oh dear god why would he do this i thought we were firend.. if i lay still he won't kill me
>Turns my head and kisses me, why does he have to rub it in
>Pass out after he finishes
>Wake up, feel really strange, walls are moving in circular motion, my body is hungover as hell, my butt hurts, where am i, whats going on?
>Friend emerges from the door into the room
>Doesn't say anything at first then starts to question me on if i am going to report him

Imagine the fucking terror that guy will feel when he wakes up fucked up on acid to see his rapist waiting for him there, straight out of some horror movie

>>37179796
You deserve to go to prison, you might have killed your fucking friend after raping him

People like you deserve to be put down so you don't do it to anyone else, you're beyond salvation and if there is afterlife you're getting fire and brimstone

And this is why you don't rape and drug your friends kids, stay safe and don't befriend creeps like OP
>>
>>37179959
>smug reddit girl
nice cancer
>>
>>37176677
Boys are infinitely more sympathetic than girls.

When he wakes up, talk to him.

Tell him you've been struggling with your sexuality for a long time and you've had confusing feelings for him for a long time.

Apologize profusely, and be sincere. Tell him you know you crossed a line but you didn't mean to, and throw yourself on his mercy.

Tell him that you're willing to go to the police with him and confess if that's what he wants.

This is the best thing to do. Don't try and cover it up or hide it or deny it, it'll only look worse in the end.
>>
>>37179796
Anon, read my post here, try and calm down.
>>37180006
>>
>>37179992
>>smug reddit girl
>nice cancer
He's on about something, but don't ask me what.
>>
>>37180006
That would have worked most likely if OP didn't drug the poor guy, OP would need to learn how to tripsit before the guy wakes up and even then the guy is going to hate him for drugging and raping him

All in all OP's fate lies solely on the hand of a drugged out rape victim who will be tripping balls on acid and is probably going to kill himself, congratz Op you'll be doing time for rape AND driving someone to suicide
>>
>>37177316
Thread's over. Hope OP loses his boner and can never get it up again while posting bait threads on /r9k/ again.
>>
>>37179981
relax dude, this isn't real
>>
>>37180055
go back to voat, faggot
>>
>>37180063
I do know how to trip sit I'm the type of person that hangs out with people who don't usually do drugs I'm always the trip sitter I can trip sit but first I need to calm down because I'm freaking out so bad I began to vomit. Also the hangover doesn't help, I just don't know how he's going to react.
>>
File: 1490594952185.jpg (41KB, 507x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490594952185.jpg
41KB, 507x512px
Wait, don't tell me this is serious and that OP raped someone and then drugged him?

Because if so, you're in deep trouble...
I want evidence, I'm worried now and extremely curious
>>
OP post pics right now
>>
>>37176677
op the acid is a really bad idea,
if he enjoyed the sex then there is no real need to drug him, if he dressed like a girl for you then there is a very high probability that he wanted to fuck, you need to calm the fuck down, remove the acid from his mouth and be prepared to have an uncomfortable conversation, man the fuck up, unless he was screaming and struggling then it is very unlikely that you actually raped him, just talk to him about it
>>
>>37180210
to be honest he is far more likely to be reported if he actually drugs the dude, acid makes one highly suggestible , if that guy wakes up tripping and op is basically screaming at him then there is no way that is going to end well
>>
File: 1489412859607.jpg (99KB, 448x537px) Image search: [Google]
1489412859607.jpg
99KB, 448x537px
>>37180330
Of fucking course, and there is no way they will be able to tell whether he drugged him before of after the buttsecks...
But I want evidence, or at least a fucking picture, because this might be one hell of an happening, for once.
>>
>>37180279
He wasn't screaming and there was no struggle but the tab already dissolved. I'm very scared and ashamed I don't think I can go on living I was one of his only friends and I raped him and then drugged him I won't be able to survive in prison maybe I should just kill myself I'm a horrible monster and I don't deserve life.
>>
>>37180407
End it my man.
>>
>>37180190
Ok im going to poke a hole in your LARPing right here, how did you get acid on such short notice?
Why isn't any electronic device in the house capable of recording proof of your claims working?
And what kind of retard drugs a passed out friend?

You had a chance before you drugged him, now the best you can do is tripsit him and hope he doesn't commit suicide because if he dies you're going to jail

Assuming you aren't LARPing get some tea and juice ready, some light snacks to help his hangover, get some calm music playing and when he wakes up be very neutral / non-threatening,
Speak in a calm voice, ask him if he is ok? tell him that you're very sorry for what happened yesterday, admit to fault and offer him some juice or tea with light snacks, he will be confused due to the drugs you gave him so try to keep him calm at all costs, ask him if he would like to listen to some calm music or watch some TV or something, your life depends on him staying alive, if he dies it's game over for you
if he freaks out and jumps through a window he will bleed to death before he reaches hospital if he even tries to go there
best case scenario is he will ride out the trip calmly, you confess and he forgives you
worst case scenario is he trips out, injures himself and dies and you go to jail for causing his dead

>>37180407
If you're going to kill yourself do it away from your friend so you don't fuck him up further, call an ambulance for him before you leave the house, ambulance people will be able to direct him to the proper care
All you had to do was wait for him to wake up and own up to your mistake OP
>>
>>37180407
don't kill yourself now, it will make things even worse. If you are his friend he should forgive you
>>
File: 1488309509118.jpg (110KB, 459x604px) Image search: [Google]
1488309509118.jpg
110KB, 459x604px
>>37180407
Yup. Sums it up pretty well I think.
>>
I hope you enjoy your AIDS OP
>>
>>37180527
>homosexuals don't keep drugs for fisting
You almost got it.
>>
>>37180571
>If you are his friend he should forgive you
m8, if my friend raped me I absolutely wouldn't forgive him.
>>
>>37180599
Would you revenge fuck?
>>
>>37177897
>harmless fagsex
Literal AIDs
>>
>>37180599
he wasn't even stopping him FFS, if something like that happened to me i would stop my friend when he tried to undress me
>>
>>37180599
If my friend raped me, I'd gladly become his submissive fuccboi
>>
>>37180527
I didn't get it on short notice I'm a druggy kind of guy and I had some I was saving I also had x and mushrooms I was saving it but I was so scared that I gave him the acid when anon said I'm at the point where I will literally do anything to avoid jail time. And it's not just that there are no electronics it's that I'm too afraid to take photos because that'll only cause more harm, how would creating evidence help me in any way?
>>
>>37176677
LOL op gay raped his friend
>>
>>37179547
What about OP and friend hurt themselves while tripping and no one can do anything cuz they re too high ?
>>
>fembot gets raped by niggers
>r9k tells her she deserved it
>trap gets raped by robot
>everyone feels sympathy
really makes me think fellas
>>
>>37180872
seriously
no matter how E D G Y you may be, rape isn't okay
>>
>>37180656
OP's friend is described as someone meek and girly
The friend probably didn't have physical strength to overpower OP so he laid still to avoid being beaten

>>37180729
Like i said it's not about evidence anymore, your fate is entirely on his hands you dibshit
He dies = you go to jail, He talks = you go to jail, He forgives you = you got lucky and should rethink your life
Few pictures aren't going to be the tipping point in the case, by examining his body and taking blood samples they will realize that: He had anal sex yesterday, there is alcohol in his blood stream, there is traces of acid in his blood

Just tripsit him and remain calm, also in future if someone tells you to do something to your passed out friend apart from turning him to his side so he doesn't choke on his vomit or tongue don't do it
>>
>>37180865
OP said he is druggy kind of guy, and maybe if they are in the same wavelength he can play it off that they took acid yesterday when they were super drunk, if he is the only one high on drugs even his drug addled brain will tell him something is wrong
>>
>>37177130
Don't fucking drug him, you retard
>>
He's gonna wake up soon how should I prepare I don't want to scare him when he first wakes up, should I make him something to eat? Should I play music what should I do?
>>
Why is everyone thinking that this is rape? It sounds like OP has the chance to get a gf (male). Just make sure he was okay with it, OP. If he is he might dress up again for you.
>>
>>37180986
Wake him up by sucking on his dick while calling him onichan wearing a Halloween mask
>>
>>37180986
Cook some breakfast. Greet him with "good morning, princess."

You need to act like nothing is wrong and you thought he was into it.
>>
>>37180986
Prepare something to eat but don t force him to eat too soon, just talk to him naturally until he finish tripping, then you ll talk about your "last night"
>>
>>37180986
>should I play music

What the fuck is wrong with you? You and your girly friend just had gay sex, that's all. Just be chill and maybe give him a morning kiss to see if he is okay with it all.

But yeah, maybe food.
>>
>>37181046
> You and your girly friend just had gay sex, that's all
He also drugged him whle asleep, so he might be waking up tripping balls
>>
What should I cook him for the hangover, and should I play music?
>>
>>37181046
They didn't have sex, he raped him. That's pretty obvious.
>>
>>37176990
do not drug your friend
>>
>>37181114
>should I play music

Again? Are you stupid? No, you shouldn't play music, Patrick Bateman.

>>37181133
I don't know, this sounds like normal drunk gay sex to me.
>>
>>37180986
Make breakfast, greet him when he wakes up ask him if he wants anything to eat
Act normal and be very kind to him, speak in calm manner and ask if he wants to sit down and chill
You can play some very casual chill video games with him, you can also ask if he would like to listen to any music (nothing fast tempo / beat and no screaming heavy metal)
I recommend some joyful classical music, offer him tea or juice his hangover is probably killing him so juice should help with that

>>37181114
Classical or anything that isn't too fast or aggressive music, no party hard songs, and only if he wants to listen to chill music

For breakfast something light that is easy to eat, you can make him a sandwich or something

Key thing is to keep the mood as mellow as possible until he comes down from the acid, after he has come down from it you will need to sit down with him and have a talk about yesterday but don't bring it up unless he wants to talk about it when he is high
>>
>>37176677
Ok three things.

>You're a faggot
>You're a faggot
>/r9k/ is not for you. Leave this board and never come back.
>>
>>37176677
Apologize to your friend and turn yourself in.
>>
>>37181178
I gave him lsd when he was asleep
>>
File: 1486468700935.jpg (45KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1486468700935.jpg
45KB, 604x453px
>>37181178
>Both get drunk
>OP asks his friend to get in girls clothes
>Gets hard
>Jumps on his friend
>Fucks him hard without asking
>Guy passes out
>Drugs him

Yeah sounds like some pretty normal sex.
By the way, what kind of shithole do you live to think such a thing is "normal"?
>>
OP, during breakfast you should ask him if he remembers what happened last night.
If he doesn't remember, don't tell him about what really happened, instead make up an excuse.
If he remembers, reason with him that you were both drunk and didn't know what you were doing.
>>
File: 1482887038046.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
1482887038046.png
1MB, 642x767px
>>37176677
>>37179497
>>37179696

Guys it's extremely dangerous to mix alcohol with LSD.
IT MAKES YOUR BRAIN SWALLOW UP! You can get brain bleedings and even fucking die because of it.

oh boy
>>
>turn yourself in to the police over drunk sex, it's totally unacceptable to violate someone like that omg omg
>killing all men is completely okay and in fact necessary for communist lesbian utopia
Like, there's not ACTUALLY a contradiction here? But I feel like there should be?
>>
How do I greet him when he wakes up?
>>
>>37181248
Note that they kissed, wich is a pretty obvious sign of consentment isn't it ?
>>
>>37181379
Not how OP described it, he turned his head and they kissed so basically OP kissed him after

>>37181368
"Good morning, want anything to eat?"
>>
>>37181379
He took his head and forced a kiss...
Do you have any reading comprehension?
>>
File: wasu.png (94KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
wasu.png
94KB, 229x221px
>>37181322
If dubs OP s friend dies of internal bleeding lmao
>>
>>37180407
Op , just cuddle him , when he wakes up pretend to still be asleep, then the also pretend to wake up tripping . Thats what i would do
>>
File: _.jpg (88KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
88KB, 640x800px
>>37177795
>no reply to the most sensible option in the thread
>>
Ok he's officially up I'll keep you posted I made him a ham and egg sandwich and served him some apple juice it's all he has.
>>
>>37181474
>not giving him sausage
>>
>>37178399
>He is asleep probably gonna wake up tripping on acid on his bed dressed in a girls shirt with only a skirt no boxers/underwear
tfw this will never happen to you
>>
>>37181398
>>37181409
Well i just read OP post again and yes he forced a kiss so it s definitly rape
I just remebered that op said they kissed i should have read op post before sry
>>
>>37181248
At what point did he drug him? I thought that they were both just drunk. Is that what OP's post says?

Besides, the guy was dressed up in girl's clothing, they kissed, and he never said no. Sounds pretty rough but consensual.
>>
>>37180407
That's not how acid works, you mongrel. Dumb larp. Sage.
>>
wait oh shit what OP admits to drugging this guy?

Yeah, no, wait, this was rape. OP, you just raped your friend and admitted to it on the internet. Who knows, maybe cuddle and be super nice, maybe there is a 1% he considers it consensual. But yeah, you're screwed.

ggnm
>>
>>37181498
It seems he gave him LSD after he passed out, so after the buttsecks. But they were drunk before that.
And no, it's likely rape, especially since OP precised the guy looked scared.
If you were a feminine and weak guy, and your friend suddenly pushed you to the ground with his pants down, would you try to fight back? Probably not.
>>
>>37181508
Geltabs can , he also may have either swallowed it , or spat it out, maybe he just pushed it with his tongue to the corner of his mouth, if it was a blotter it could have been rubbed until it disintegrated into small peices
>>
He walked in to the kitchen I completely forgot about the fact he was in girls clothes, I greeted with "Morning princess you hungry" he looks confused but after I sat him down and served him food he mellowed out.
>>
he just woke up complaining that his ass hurts. what should i do?
>>
>>37181593
Rape him again, obviously.
>>
>>37176677
yes you sick fuck, you obviously rape don't your friend, what the fuck
>>
>>37181508
I gave it to him in a sugar cube sugar cubes dissolve
>>
>>37181581
>>37181593
Which one of you is real? Well, obviously this whole thing is fake but we can only have one OP
>>
>>37181593
kiss him tenderly and apologise
>>
File: kermithanging.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
kermithanging.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
>>37181581
>"Morning princess you hungry"

I want to get off OP's wild ride.
>>
We need a picture to prove who's OP (i forgot what that's called)
>>
>>37181619
neither of them, pretty clear this was a larp
>>
>>37176677
yes originally rape
>>
File: angrygaysounds.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
angrygaysounds.png
173KB, 308x326px
>>37181660
Are you telling us that we've all been rused?
>>
>>37181651
I am op the "morning princess" one and after talking to him depending on how he reacts after everything I'll post a pic I took with a 3ds but right now he can't talk straight.
>>
>>37176677
Question did fug your boipussy too if he did thats not rape?
>>
He ate half the sandwich and drank 4 glasses of juice I walked him over to the couch and now he's watching tv
>>
>>37181539
Excitement and nervousness can look like fear. Especially if the guy is shy >>37181723
Calm him down and cuddle him
>>
File: Gaaaay-Seal_97.jpg (33KB, 799x666px) Image search: [Google]
Gaaaay-Seal_97.jpg
33KB, 799x666px
>>37181776
Well at least timestamp some shit to prove this wasn't all a shitty LARP.
>>
>>37181776
>4 glasses of juice
You either have some very tiny cups or you fucked the fluids out of him
>>
>>37178897
That isn't how that works, anon. Not morally, not legally.
>>
>>37181789
He's doesn't look very cuddle like he looks disoriented and I need to help him out not push further sexual advances
>>
>>37181539
Excitement and nervousness can look like fear. Especially if the guy is shy >>37181723
Calm him down and cuddle him>>37181829
Acid makes me thirsty
>>
>>37176677
Na you will be fine me and my M8 were just destroyed and he kept trying to wrestle me I got mad after telling him to stop took him to the ground and pulled his shorts/boxers off in a fit of rage IDK what came over me but I was a gry I said "I told you to stop" he stopped moving at this point and I spit on my dick and shoved it inside him and finished, he didnt stop me so I guess he liked it was little akward thouh. I also consider my self straight it was a 1 time thing out of anger.
>>
Is it really this easy to larp and get replies? Know what I'm going to start doing when I'm bored
>>
>>37179846
>>37179809
Fucking moralfags. Get the fuck off my website.
>>
File: 1490096002408.png (714KB, 647x583px) Image search: [Google]
1490096002408.png
714KB, 647x583px
>>37181838
Give us a timestamp already, nigger.
>>
>>37181209
Why apologize he didnt rape him OP is a faggot and his friend is to I mean he put on girl clothes ya thats gay he wanted to get dominated
>>
>>37181844
>Totally ignores all of the context
>"But hey he didn't say no, so that means it's ok!"
Clearly, you lack common sense.
>>
>>37181850
>straight

Don't lie, anon.

originality
>>
>>37181850
>consider myself straight
>had sex with a man
Choose one
>>
>>37181474
Man you are such a faggot hes not your fucking GF you fuck bag jesus christ
>>
>>37181829
He seemed extremely thirsty. Maybe the acid
>>
>>37181885
I want a picture of the receipt for the dress he bought just for this occasion.
>>
>>37181955
That seems good for the timestamp.

dt5rfdyufvbghkga
>>
>>37181897
I am straight I find men zero attraction at all I was just angry and it happened in a fit of rage I guess
>>
>>37181898
It was out of amger becuase he kept fucking with me so thats dif if I was gay I would want to have sex with a man or kiss him this is all disgusting
>>
>>37181723
> I'll post a pic I took with a 3ds
How you gona post it on 4chan ?
>>
File: viperkillurself.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viperkillurself.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>37181968
>I find men zero attraction at all
>put your dick in another man

It's okay to do things with the same sex, anon. Also you're a rapist.
>>
>>37181850
This sounds like true rape I mean you said he didnt move he was prob terrified
>>
>>37182005
He never said no he just laid there and grabbed the carpet
>>
>>37181885
It saves to an sd card gonna put that shit on my laptop and post but I need to talk to him first.
>>
>>37181894
How did i ignore context:
>guy dresses in girls clothes
>guy twirls seductively at ops request
>guy kissed op during buttsecks
He was probably suprised that op esculated so fast
>>
>>37182052
Just post it he's tripping balls and going nowhere.
>>
>>37181850
He sounds lucky I wish I had a friend that would take me down and fuck my boipussy was he gay?
>>
>>37182052
Try to kiss him. You're gay now anyways.
>>
>>37182052
OP at least use a tripcode to avoind moar larping, idk man...
>>
>>37176677
>If OP's friend is ANYTHING like OP he'll see this 200+ reply thread that says EVERYTHING that happened the night he blacked out and after

LARP debunked 0/10 OP
>>
>>37181994
Dude , you had sex with a man , it dosnt matter how you feel about it, fact of the matter is that you did , therefore you are gay
>>
>>37182079
Get raped up ass. Go on /r9k.

Makes sense desu.
>>
>>37182062
And how about the part where he forced him down on the ground and fucked him tell he blanked out?
Also since when the actions of someone who's "blackout drunk" can be used to infer his true state of mind?
Either you're really deprived of any common sense or you are a rapist. Either way, you have to stop.
>>
He was trying to talk to me but cant form coherent sentences. I walked him to the bath room he's was throwing up I was holding his hair.
>>
>>37182135
Let it ride out and get him some pepto bismol.
Be a good guy OP maybe that will be what saves you.
>>
>>37182135
Man, just pray allah that he doesn t kill your sodomite ass because of the acid
>>
>>37182135
That's cute.

NOW POST SOME PICTURES YOU STUPID FUCKING RAPIST!!
>>
>>37182124
Im not a rapist, and im not gay, but it definately seems like it was relatively consentual, the thing is with gayness is that a large minority of them have a very hard time admitting that they are, simply because homosexual culture is quite embarrasing and they dont want to be associated with it, thats where drugs and alcohol come into play, it helps them break down their inhibitions and indulge their inherent predispositions.

Personally i have only had sex with hookers because i also am terrified with the legal consequences of consent or lack there of, majority of my aquaintences lost their virginity without verbal consent. Does that mean they are rapists?

Technically i didnt say anything for my first time and i was drunk , does that mean i was raped? I thouroghly enjoyed the experience.
>>
So in his computer all he has is weezer wanted to play some soft music but I know nothing about this band what do I play? Also he's sitting next to me looking around the room, poor guy can't even walk by himself.
>>
>>37182328
what albums?
>>
>>37182328
Dude what is with you and the music? Are you wanting to be seen like a weird rapist? Put the music away, freak.
>>
>>37182307
"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent."
It's pretty damn fucking clear.
>>
>>37182367
Idk they don't have names he labed the like white album and blue album, he has one called pinkerton and that's about it.
>>
>>37182307
>Im not a rapist, and im not gay
You literally raped a dude.
>>
>>37182369
Have you done acid no thought so because if you have you would know how important music is
>>
>>37182328
Screenshot his desktop background do it now faggot.
>>
>>37182459
Yeah, you raped your friend. You'd better hope he liked it and is now your gf (male) because otherwise prison will be fun.
>>
>>37182328
When OP started saying he's posting after the boy woke up I stopped believing thsi shitty thread (assuming this is actually OP not some faggot)
>>
Also why not just play music over YouTube, you dumb fag? Clearly you have a computer and an audio output device.
>>
>>37182388
Yes it may seem that way.
However ops "victim" did "not say a word"
So consent in this case is clearly in favour of ops claim , the supposed "victim" had indulged op with overtly sexual behaviour like dressing up like a girl for him, ops victim may even be a trap for all you know
>>
>>37182408
never done acid before but do not play anything from Pinkerton. that album's full of weird sexual currents, probably not the best stuff to play in your situation. play Undone or shit like that from the Blue album. maybe Island in the Sun if theyve got that. or go on YouTube and look up some soft, calming stuff.

t. /mu/tant
>>
>>37182135
Fuck him again OP YOLO got nothing to lose at this point lmao pound that boipussy
>>
>>37182551
I'll have to re-iterate what I said:
>"Since when the actions of someone who's "blackout drunk" can be used to infer his true state of mind?"
Stop trying to justify a rape.
>>
>>37182413
Lol that wasnt me, although i did get molested by my gay friend when i was drunk so i might be bi , i dont really care
>>
>>37182388
His friend gave OP consent when they made out
>>
>>37182585
>blackout drunk
>sober enough to change clothes ,dance seductively,and kiss op whilst being "raped"

Choose one
>>
>>37182100
I mean... Would you not?
>>
The way I see it, you have two options:
1) Stay with him when he wakes up, then talk to him and confess that you drugged and raped him, and beg for his forgiveness
2) Finish the deed and murder him while he's still asleep
So, yeah, go with 1).
>>
>>37182586
I use to pretend to pass out while my gay friend would play with my penis
>>
>>37182633
Hold your horses anon 2 is a solid option
>>
>>37182605
Because you'd consider taking a drink with your friend consent? Fuck god...Don't ever come anywhere me you sick fuck.
>>
>>37182634
Sounds hot, desu.

<!--original-->
>>
>>37179489
>>37179614
make him eat all the eggs
>>
>>37182620
It was OP's wording, I just used it. But still, since when you can take the few implicit clues from someone who is obviously drunk as some sort of agreement?
>>
>>37182634
I was very uncimfortable with it when i sobered up , i pretended not to remember it and felt incredibly bad for a long time . Then i took LSDand accepted it for what it was and moved on
>>
what if op put friend on top of him, and inside him, and pretended to be passed out when friend woke, so that to friend it appeared he was the dom and op was passed out and penetrated on floor?
>>
>>37182693
I really dont know , thats what i have been saying the entire time , nearly everyone i know has had drunken sex , most of them did not talk to their partner , does that make a massive percentage of the population rapists?
>>
>>37176677
well you know OP, the lucky thing about male rape is the embarrassment

what are the chances he will report you even if he remembers everything, when that will mean that all his friends and family will find out he was dressed up like a girl and bred like a little bitch?
>>
>>37182742
Well that is why I took out a fucking dictionary and gave you the fucking definition.
Here's another one from a law textbook:
"Crime constituted by an act of sexual penetration, of any nature whatsoever, committed on others by violence, coercion, threat or surprise"
>>
>>37182561
Ok gonna play undone looked it up and apparently that's how weezer name's their albums, also he's laughing at the tv so maybe that's good played playing the Simpsons seems like a good idea.
>>
>r9k STILL falling for OP's larp meme
>retards replying without seeing a shred of proof

anyone who hasn't sage'd should go back to ribbit right now
>>
>>37182863
an LSD trip can last up to 10 hours so be prepared to babysit him all day.
How much LSD did you give him btw? One dose?
>>
>>37182836
WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKER, THERE WAS NO VIOLENCE OR COERCION, THERE WAS NO VERBAL OBJECTION, IF HE HAD TRULY BEEN "BLACKOUT DRUNK" THEN THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD BE SOBER ENOUGH TO CHANGE CLOTHING , NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT HE:
A) INITIATED SEXUAL TONES TO THE SCENARIO
B) RECIPROCATED SEXUAL INTIMACY

CAN YOU EVEN READ YOU DIMWITTED FUCK?
MAYBE I SHOULD PAY YOU A VISIT AND FUCK YOU IN THE ASS SO YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF RAPE
>>
>>37182984
Just one dose this is his first time to my knowledge but I'll trip sit him
>>
File: 1491760347601.webm (554KB, 688x560px) Image search: [Google]
1491760347601.webm
554KB, 688x560px
Reminder to not believe OP's bullshit until he posts a timestamp.

I swear most of you just come here because you want to live vicariously through this shit.
>>
>>37183059
Op you are a funny cunt , i think i will laugh for quite a long time as i remnice over your escapades
>>
I feel bad for him he's still wearing the clothes I don't think he even realizes it but I don't want to tell him
>>
>>37183020
And is getting rid of one's pants and jumping on someone to then proceed the fucking not considered "surprise" in your book?
As long as the guy doesn't say anything, Op's fine, but if he speaks up, he's definitely going to get in trouble. in light of the circumstance, especially since any act unde rthe effect of any substance (either alcohol or drug) immediately deprives one's of legal agency, which means no consent can ever be delivered under the effect of alcohol.
I'm sorry it doesn't fit your fantasy world, but the law is actually quite clear on this subject.
>>
>>37183128
what is he wearing exactly?
>>
>>37183128
Maybe he likes it
>>
>>37183128
OP give timestamp
>>
>>37183154
A red and black plaid skirt and a long black t shirt
>>
>>37183128
>>37183228
Fucking timestamp with that 3DS you cunt !!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1493180970103.png (194KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493180970103.png
194KB, 576x699px
>>37176677
You're a dumb fucking retard op. Fucking rapist.
>>
>>37183128
Timestamp faggot.
Sage goes in options.
>>
>>37183228

Fucking hell.

Some evidence please
>>
>>37183228
sounds hot, give him another pounding dude
>>
>>37183228
Ask him if he wants to change out of it and offer to help.
>>
>>37183228
>>37183228

What are you saying to him?? How is he??
>>
>>37183375
He's fine just laughing a little too hard at the Simpsons
>>
Man, my dick really hoped this story is real, but OP has not once given a timestamp. This is fake, move in from this ruse cruise.
>>
>>37183540

How long have you known him?

And what episode of The Simpsons? He might be laughing appropriately

I guess you cant really timestamp either. aint you using a smartphone?
>>
>>37183545
How can I give a time stamp camera doesn't work got a mac but its a big one how should I time stamp
>>
>>37183620
You said you had a 3DA, right? Write the time, take a picture of the /cuteboi/, without his face of course, and post it here. This would give us better context, OP.
>>
>>37183667
I meant 3DS, if that wasn't obvious.
>>
>>37183620
3DS didn t you say you tokk a picture ? Also use a fucking tripcode you moron i m probably getting baited there
>>
>>37183603
Since 4th grade and the Simpsons futurama cossover he had it recorded
>>
>>37183711

Everyone has heard your plea about advice during this day you have had.

This could range from him being freaked the fuck out - enter social explosion this could be, or it could be the spontaneous start of a lovely romance, or even just a bit of experimental sex, which is still damn great all round.

But for the love of fuck - A TIMESTAMP. Even just taking a downward pic of two pairs of legs would be enough. Because I gather he doesn't know you're on a 4chan thread you made about how you may or may not have raped him?
>>
>>37183350
Should I he's not wearing anything under and I don't know if getting him naked would be a good Idea
>>
>>37176677
Double dubs means youre gonna get smuged senpai
>>
>>37183852

he actually is aware of what he is wearing?
>>
>>37176677
It's okay anon, nobody cares about rape unless the victim is a woman.
>>
Fakest and certainly gayest thread I've seen in a while, good job faggot you got some yous.
what now?
>>
It's about time you post some proofs op
>>
>>37176677
why the fuck haven't you killed yourself yet?

you degenerate scum, you are a piece of shit, a faggot and a rapist. Do you know what they are going to you in prison? You're gonna get the aids and you'll be someone's butthole untill your miserable degenerate life ends

Hang yourself in a public square, jump from a bridge or a tall bulding but don't live anymore

your place is in hell and I hope you suffer
>>
>>37183952
I'm not sure but that's why but if I tell him and he doesn't know it might scare him also all is fine he's still watching the Simpson's hope he's okay by the time this is over still need to talk to him about last night
>>
>>37184289
How long has this been going on? 4 hours? Get the fuck off this board you larping cunt.
>>
>>37183852
Figure out when he wants a shower and get him a change of clothes then.
>>
He started to stare at me but can't talk right and now he's just staring at me. you don't think he remembers?
>>
>>37184511
He's afraid of you, this is your chance to get seconds before you get sent to the pokey.
Poke him with your poker before you get sent to the pokey.
>>
>>37184511
>>37184511

maybe he is still too fucked up.

offer him water, tea, coffee, whatever.
>>
>>37184511
Offer him water. For the obvious hangover he has.
>>
>>37184574
Nah he started to giggle and fell over I helped him up and now he's back to watching Simpsons
>>
>>37184624
So are you going to post pictures of your cute friend or an approximation?
At least describe him.
>>
>>37184612
He's got juice I gave him earlier I've been filling his glass when he finishes it.
>>
>>37184683

Second.

how tall/heavy is he, and same for you.
>>
>>37184696

is he actually gay? or are you guessing? is he obviosly a bit femme? if he seems he is at least bi curios, would you thnik of watching porn together now? if you are then reply before anything.

also timestamp/pics for the love of fuck
>>
>>37184714
Im 190 5,7 hes 140 5,2
>>
>>37184835
>tfw you're 5'9 145

JUST
>>
>>37184755
I'm not sure about his sexuality he's never had a significant other and I wouldn't be opposed to going out with him
>>
>>37184835
>140
>5'2"
That's pretty heavy for a short person.
Is he fat?
Probably is my guess, you just risked prison to rape a fatty.
>>
>>37184924
No actually he looks really thin to the point where I worry about his weight
>>
>>37184983
LARP Arf arf
>>
I was estimating his weight by how he looks but I guess I'm way off
>>
>>37184869
>>37184869

Maybe show him this kinda porn. See how he reacts in his state. If he gets confused just say sorry, just kidding gaylord.
>>
>>37185035
I'm trying to avoid him remembering until after the trip
>>
>>37185035
Or let the poor bastard enjoy watching the Simpsons how about that?
>>
you all fell for the bait
>>
>>37184869
>>37184869

xhamster
user name - fotr
go through some early vids of his, or one where he is in the bath. see if he reacts. good luck bro
>>
>>37185106
>>37185106

But in his state he might want sex subconciously. ultimately its your move. maybe you watch it first, see if he notices you watching it.
>>
>>37176677
The only real way to fix this shit is to tell him you will pay for any clothes and hormones if he wishes to transition as a for of redemption for your rape.

I mean it. You raped your poor friend and he (most likely she but in the closet) just let it happen out of fear and insecurity.
>>
>>37185136
I think I should let him chill he's had a long night
>>
Caress his thighs OP.
Do it!
Fuck him while he watches the Simpsons, this may be your only opportunity to get some actions where you aren't on the receiving end.
>>
>>37185136
>>37185198
>>37185217

Did OP spike you with LSD as well? Are you guys seriously this retarded?
>>
>>37185277
What, never heard of having fun?
Jesus, what a fucking buzzkill.
>>
>>37179338
>throw a man in prison in order to punish him and reform him so that he doesn't reoffend after leaving
>purposefully create an environment in which sexual violence is accepted and encouraged
Yeah bet that'll teach him a lesson.
>>
Do do you guys seriously think I should try something he can barley talk and I don't want to try something what if he remembers and freaks out, I'm so close to not being arrested should I really risk it
>>
>>37185345
I'm not looking for reformation. This isn't theft or stalking. This is a violent crime. Reformation's for non-violent offenders.
>>
>>37185357
Just try talking to him.
Try to make sense of what he says, if anything.
And try to be friendly with him, you don't have to fuck him but I don't know, be real close to him.
If he does remember anything, you wouldn't want him remembering you observing him at a distance while typing at the computer.
>>
>>37185133
bait this
**doses you with lsd**
>>
>>37185357
>>37185357
im the guy who suggested porn.

just leave it as it is. you look like youve just had a close shave only.

next time dont rush into it. maybe just try kissing him sober(after this has felt to have died down for you) next time he looks pretty, or next time you get fucked up together, but not too fucked up. it seems you care for him, known him a long time. just take care of him, an if anything even slightly happens, just say you feel damn guilty about it moment after it happened.
>>
>>37185439
I'm on my phone next to him
>>
>>37185357
He's still probably high off his head, do you really need to tempt fate a second time?
>>
>>37185476
Are you talking to him?
Is he talking to you, if so what is he saying?
Also, why isn't he in your lap?
>>
You dumb idiot do not drug him go take responsibility for this like a normal person
>>
>>37185423
Eventually they're gonna get out of prison mate.
I'll take no rapes over rapes.
>>
Guy OP raped here, looks like the acid unlocked some nth dimensional powers and now I can post to 4chan directly from my brain. AMA
>>
>>37185502
He's holding on to my shoulder but that's because he can't sit without falling over and yes we're talking but he's barley forming coherent sentences he's like "I like the Simpsons they're really funny" and "did you *starts laughing really hard*"
>>
>>37185633
Get him to talk about what happened.
Maybe see if he remembers anything, don't be specific, be vague and don't mention that you fucked him.
Try asking him about how he feels or if he knows where he is.
>>
>>37185633
follow it up. "did I what?"
if he says if you fucked him say either 'no man, you are out of it', or tell him straight, but in like a 'we were both fucked up, and you looked pretty and...i feel like a dick im sorry im an idiot sort of way'

your call though bro, maybe somewhere between the two if that makes any sense?
>>
>>37185623
why haven't you killed yourself yet?
come on
>>
>>37185623
That gave me a hearty kek, good on you.
>>
>>37183020
"Blackout drunk" might have been him being drunk enough that he would have had trouble getting into that clothing(a skirt is just a ring of fabric though, it's very easy to put on) or just OP saying that he was really very drunk. Either way you can't really consent. OP's friend actually passed out after the deed, so I'd say he probably was blackout drunk.

>initiated sexual tones
>reciprocated
Just wrong by what we were given. According to OP himself, his friend was thinking it was a joke. The only one initiating sexual tones was OP who was getting his rocks off while his friend thought they were just doing stupid shit. And where the fuck do you see reciprocated? When OP turned his drunk friend's head and kissed him? OP said himself that his friend was "visibly scared," and "whimpering." If that's your idea of consent then you are the one who is in the wrong here.
>>
>>37185731
Nah he's like "did you see that" cuz he points at the tv.
>>
>>37184511
It means he is ready for round two
>>
>>37185798
I am one with the eternal dreamer now. death means nothing to me.

but I am going to psychically obliterate OP for claiming my sweet boipucc without permission
>>
>>37185901
Stop superimposing your naivity onto him
>>
>>37185990
The only one who was naive was OP's friend for not realizing while drunk that jokingly putting on a skirt would put his rapist drinking buddy over the edge.
>>
Guy's I don't know if he understands that he's wearing girls clothes he's sitting there playing with the skirt giggling but I don't think he knows he's wearing it.
>>
>>37185979
Did you enjoy it?

Also upload some pics of yourself qt.
>>
>>37185357

Remember how people kept telling you to drug him and then called you retarded for actually doing it?

Yeah, this is one of those situations.
>>
>>37186052
Well, you did fucking drug him.
Anyway, if he doesn't know it's on him, then pull it off and dress him in his old clothes so he doesn't freak out.
>>
File: 0414 - erbfYII.png (20KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
0414 - erbfYII.png
20KB, 600x800px
If we dont get at least one picture I'm gonna be really sad.
>>
>>37186105
I can't he's not wearing anything under
>>
>>37186105
The last thing I want to do right now is him be naked in the same room as him
>>
>>37186168

Where the fuck is his other clothes??
Or just ask him to change
>>
>>37186168
>>37186215
Then give him his boxers, what the hell are you doing?
He's going to freak out when he wakes up in a skirt with nothing underneath.
>>
>>37186215
So why is the legit reason you haven't uploaded a pic and prove to us you're not taking us for a bunch of saps
>>
if he's still tripping, give him xanax
>>
>>37186235
His other clothes are in his room and he can't even sit down by himself without falling over let alone go to his room and change besides he's having fun playing with the skirt.
>>
>>37186284
Why would it ever be a good idea to give him xanx
>>
>>37186338
Then put his clothes on for him, have you thought of that?
He's not gonna fucking die if you leave him for a second, and what's he gonna do for changing him, sue you?
>>
>>37186365
Xanax lowers the visuals and chills you out. Alcohol does the same thing but xanax is better because most people don't want to drink while tripping. Xanax is also recommended for a lot of people that have anxiety attacks on weed. It really does just help you relax more and keep calm.
>>
>>37186052
nigga at least post a better greentext if you aren't gonna give pics. The LARP these days
>>
>>37186338
just sit him down on a couch with his clothes and let him be for a bit, he'll be fine
take a quick pic and then upload it after you sit him down
>>
He's telling me to feel how soft the skirt is I tell him no but he won't stop. I really don't want to touch him in the skirt.
>>
A board full of fat men role playing fucking skinny men
I swear if you all die not a thing of value will be lost
>>
>>37186464
play along you idiot, keep them happy
>>
>>37186485
jokes on you, I'm skelly as shit
>>
>>37186464
inb4 he rapes you
>>
>>37186487
Me touching his thigh through a thin veiled skirt is not a good idea
>>
>>37186545
fine then have them take a shower
>>
>>37186518
Then put your trip back on>>37185979
>>
File: 0023 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
0023 - 8oSFC3e.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
>>37186598
lol that aint me fool
>>
File: 1495058885902.jpg (26KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
1495058885902.jpg
26KB, 350x267px
>>37186569
>ask him to take a shower with you
>put this on background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bMT37ZlSwE
>start washing his back under shower
>he turns his eyes to you gazing at your lips
>"Anon i..."
>lean in to kiss him
>for brief moment two souls found comfort in each others arms
>make love to the sound of sax

Not, just let him chill on the sofa until he comes down, when the trip has ended he might feel a bit empty so you can offer him comfort in your arms
>>
File: Alien-looking Pepe.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-looking Pepe.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>37186528
>Mfw this would actually help him a lot since they would be even.
>>
>>37186569
He won't I tried was probably the first thing I tried to get him to do he mumbles something and I tell him and he shakes his head no
>>
So drug dudes of /r9k/, how long does a trip of alchool and lsd usually lasts?
I want to know how this ends.
>>
>>37186704
https://erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml

Google is amazing tool, just like you OP
>>
>>37186660
Op this is honestly the funniest thing i have seen in a very long time.
To be frank just hold him still and tell him you love him then see what happens
>>
>>37186704
It last 10-12 hours
>>
>>37186704
It depends on the dose, lsd(110-150mics) and booze will usually last 8-12 hours, the most intense part of the trip will usually be around 6 hours long
>>
>>37186827
fuck it, this
do you have feelings for him?
>>
When are we getting a picture for evidence this isn't larping?
>>
I don't know what to do, he said he was hungry and I told him I'll cook something and then he said no he wants to go out and I immediately said no I can't have a crossdressed guy high on acid on the road and he started to cry like tears I asked him if he's that hungry I'll cook something and he said that I don't want to go out because I think he's ugly and now I'm trying to calm him down and he keeps telling me that I think he looks ugly that's why I won't take him out. What the hell do I do?
>>
>>37186966
Tell him you think he looks beautiful and offer him a hug
>>
>>37186966
kiss him and tell him he's pretty, op
>>
>>37186900
If I didn't would I have done what I did.
>>
>>37186966
Hug him and tell him you love him
>>
>>37186966
Hahahahahaha wtf you really turned him into a girl.

Take it all in because you will be someone's pod girl pretty soon.
>>
holy fuck the cops are jn the driveway
>>
>>37187030
Unironically this, but add in that he's beautiful/pretty
>>
>>37186966
post a fucking timestamp you massive faggot
>>
>>37187061
I doubt that you are op but if you are refuse to let them in unless they have a warrent. If they do arrest you DO NOT ADMIT TO ANYTHING:
>ESPECIALLY THE LSD
>>
File: 1494975786899.jpg (106KB, 532x664px) Image search: [Google]
1494975786899.jpg
106KB, 532x664px
>>37177748
>If I stay how do I explain the acid I drugged him with

are you fucking retarded
>>
>>37186966
The larp is escalating, 2nd fuckscene when
>>
>>37179796
I hope you do lmao you fucking retard
>>
>>37180986
Make him some eggs and tell him he has to eat them
>>
>>37181994
You're a fucking fag lmao

You had sex with a man. Guess what men who are gay do? Have sex with me.
>>
>>37187277
HAHAHAHA.
>op becomes a man rapist and accidentally feminises his friend who he has know since fourth grade
>op panics and drugs him with class A's after the deed because a mongolian image board told him to

Next step:
>op force feeds his new boy lover with hard boiled eggs because taking him out in public is too dangerous despite cuteboi wanting to

This thread is reaching all new levels of kek
>>
I told him he's not ugly and that I think he looks good and he said "do you really think so" and I said yes and he asked why won't I take him out and I said "because I just want to stay here" he wiped away his tears and said okay and I made him a cup of noodles he just looked at it and said he wasn't hungry. God I hate my life
>>
>>37187405
Is he still tripping out or some shit lmao

This may be larping or some shit but this is a pretty funny premise
>>
>>37176677
how do you fuck a man in the ass OP. its fucking disgusting. men are disgusting.

you need to kys
>>
>>37187405
just take him somewhere
>>
Hey officers; scroll up and read this entire thread!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>400 replies to this dumbass RP thread
>not one pic

OP sounds like a highschooler, and so do all the /b/tards replying to him.

>>37187405
Stop bumping your shit thread.
>>
>>37187405
you have to give him the succ now its the only way to prove your devotion to him
>>
>>37187405
You brought this on yourself you fucking druggie, now carry the responsibility for your actions to your friend

Maybe next time don't drug your age old friend, also he probably knows everything is not right from his mood / mental state, if he knows you use drugs he probably put 2 and 2 together and knows you drugged him

>>37187453
That would risk both of them getting caught

>>37187467
Im glad this is just RP, imagine if some retard tried to relive this and kill his friend for real?
>>
>>37187453
He's in girls clothes no underwear high on lsd and you think I'd be a good idea to take him out.
>>
File: 1494797654611.jpg (44KB, 750x376px) Image search: [Google]
1494797654611.jpg
44KB, 750x376px
>>37187405
Aight, commence phase three; consensual cuddling as to ease up the tension when the trip ends, it'll be easier to trick him into thinking it was consensual if you can make his tripping, vulnerable brain fall for you now. As a bonus, you get a fresh mindbroken boi wife.
>>
>>37187487
i mean tell him to put some cute panties on first
>>
File: 53931163_p4_master1200.jpg (561KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53931163_p4_master1200.jpg
561KB, 900x1200px
I wish someone would make a doujin of this, it sounds hot
>>
Tell him he looks like a whore and to put some clothes on. You need gotta teach your wife how to act like a proper lady.
>>
>>37187487
Kiss him and upload pictures of him on 4chan. Fuck him again
>>
>>37176677
why do fags always fantasize about "straight" friends who "kinda want it"?
>>
It never happened. Tell him "Dude you were fucked last night, I have no idea what you're thinking

Also hide the girl clothes.
>>
>>37187467
Seriously, how does anyone take this seriously? I can sell any bullshit and say my camera's broken?
>>
>>37187467
>>37187606
We all literally have nothing better to do.
Besides, we're all gay and wish we were in the situation OP is supposedly in.
>>
I tried to get him to change but he refuses he says that I said he looks good because of them.
>>
>>37187606
This desu, i like the story op but please how are we ssupposed to believe it without pictographic evidence
>>
>>37187606
Because they too want to RP with OP, it's the same thing as with trap threads where people pretend to be qt tarps while actually they are fat balding men fapping at their screen while they post their homoerotic fantasies

>>37187640
>we're all gay
Speak for yourself cupcake

>>37187646
Ask him if you can touch his willy wonka and rub dicks together with him
>>
>>37187681
> Calling people cupcake
> Doesn't think he's gay
>>
>>37187681
The roman concept of sexuality is probably the most correct , there are no real absolutes
>>
>>37187719
>We're all gay
>All
>if you and me are gay and bi that means the rest must be too
Im pretty sure every person browsing this thread isn't gay, hell even i am bi not just gay so blow me sparkle fairy

>>37187766
Gonna have to read up on that, roman homosexuality wasn't among my interest in the time i read up about history
>>
>>37187681
You know what I meant, we aren't exactly straight.
>>37187766
I thought they were about hierarchy and shit.
>>
>>37187777
Basically they figured nearly everything was pretty much ok apart from fucking little kids, they also said that guys who enjoyed being fucked in the ass too much were sick
>>
He knocked the food over and he started to giggle so I had to clean it, at least he hasn't said anything thing, when should I bring it up? I don't want to scare him while he's tripping.
>>
>>37187841
>How is it bro, you like it?
>I love it!
>Bro! im reporting you to the tribunal for being a sick man!

>>37187855
After he has calmed down completely and is behaving normally, also you have to bear responsibility for making him like this, should be easy since you said you also had feelings for him, just ride the trip out all the way and then you can have heart to heart with him
>>
>>37187855
Upload photos of him, his dilated pupils will be proof enough for me
>>
>>37187855
Op should realise that LSD increasses sugestibility , you can litterally brainwash him
>>
Post pic of your hand at least......
>>
>>37187916
For the duration of the effects, after that he will retain his base values unless his experience was enough to re-evaluate them, you can't for example "brainwash" a stout patriot into switching sides unless you can make him believe that the country he is supposed to betray is run by some shadow government

Brainwashing happens when we are young, through news, media, schools, parents and authority figures, pretty hard to brainwash a mind that has already been indoctrinated
>>
>>37187916
This is your out OP, you can make him believe that he wanted to fuck you.
You don't have to worry anymore.
>>
Obvious troll, but in case this is real, you're a scum fuck and you deserve to be raped yourself.
>>
>>37187916
But don't want to I feel HORRIBLE for what I did and then legit brainwashing him I already feel like a monster
>>
>>37187948
this. Post something
>>
>>37187977
How about YOU TAKE A FUCKING TIMESTAMP THEN
>>
>>37176677
>blacks out
Take the girl clothes off, put his boy clothes back on.
Eat something that will make you take a giant shit in the next few hours.
Take that giant shit and don't flush, drag your friend into the bathroom with the giant shit, pull his pants down halfway.

He may not remember what you did- he'll see the giant shit and assume his rectal pain came from it, not you.
>>
>>37187962
If what he has typed so far is true im pretty sure the guy wanted that to happen already and no "brainwashing" is needed, OP got lucky in his ballsy move that could have landed him in jail

>>37187977
Don't listen to these morons, just watch over him for now im pretty sure he already wanted it based on his current behavior and his acceptance of the fact he wakes up in your house with womens clothes on so easily

>>37187986
>>37187984
He is LARPing, he won't post anything convincing

>>37187995
People here are retarded, not just autistic but flat out downs retarded
>>
>>37187995
Hahah, i think thats probably worse than rape. What if he remembered? Op would have pooh raped him in his raw anus , he could of caught an infection
>>
We're watching ATHF (he ran out of Simpsons and he has his head on my lap and is saying it's comfy, I swear he knows and he's teasing me.
>>
>>37188014
>People here are retarded, not just autistic but flat out downs retarded
Fuck you faggot, my plan is flawless. Most cases of blackout drunks forget the hour or so before they lose consciousness- it could totally work.
>>
>>37188051
cool fantasy op

sage
>>
>>37188051
Kiss him, see how he reacts.
>>
>>37188051
It sounds like he is. Tell him how attractive you think he is and play with his hair.

I bet he's gonna give you a blowjob soon.
just like you will be doing when you go to jail for rape
>>
>>37188088
No I don't want to cause more problems, it's normal for him to act like this he gets really touchy when he smokes so this is to be expected.
>>
>>37188225
You raped and drugged him. You are beyond the point of no return. Kiss him. At least the kiss will seal your crimes as crimes of love, instead of just crimes of degeneracy.
>>
>>37188051
this is a real ride anon, you should publish this shit
>>
>>37188225
He acts that way because he lieks you and wants you to be his special friend , timestamp
>>
>>37188122
OP's friend sounds like he will be merciful if OP takes responsibility and starts dating him

>>37188225
Put on some sexy jazz music and smile warmly to him and say Yaranaika? if he is a weeb he will know what that means
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivJrE_Wory0
>>
>>37188225
Maybe play with his hair and hold his hand, get a slight bit more intimate
>>
>>37188354
Yeah and then immediately jam your tongue into his asshole.
>>
>>37188388
Don't do this. You're friend has had enough in his asshole for the time being
>>
I don't want to risk it if you don't remember I have possible felony charges and one wrong move and boom jail time.
>>
>>37188420
>Id point out that the guy was just joking but OP already took advice to drug his friend so..
>>
how the fuck is this thread still going on

OP is obviously making shit up. this is some kind of trap fantasy fulfillment thing. it's not even subtle

how does this have 400+ posts

jesus christ this board is horrible
>>
>>37188453
It's just a fucking kiss, it'd be sweet if he remembers and perhaps he'll have some sympathy when he's deciding whether to report your crimes or not.
>>
>>37188479
>OP is obviously making shit up. this is some kind of trap fantasy fulfillment thing. it's not even subtle
We want to believe. We all want a qt boi to rape that turns into a relationship. Just like our animes
>>
>>37188558
i'd be more surprised if you faggots weren't doing shit like this desu senpaitachi
>>
I haven't been this entertained in a long time OP.
>>
He's acting asleep he's fake snoring but it's obvious that it's not real
>>
>>37188999
Because he wants you to leave so he can report you to the police.
>>
>>37188999
Pic while he's sleeping trip boy
>>
>>37188999
Grab him by the penis
>>
>>37188999
Let me guess.
You didn't kiss him.
Do it already you fag, punch him in the mouth with your tongue, get in there.
>>
>>37188999
He wants you to make a move, OP. Try rubbing his butt maybe
>>
>>37188999
He wants you to take a pic. And post it here.
>>
>>37189097
Take the picture opee
>>
File: 1495400049529m.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495400049529m.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
How the fuck is this thread still going on?
It might or might not be a n originally posted.
>>
>>37189258
That is a very feminine looking boi
>>
>>37188999
pretend to change clothes showing cock in full view of him. when you catch him peeking you know what to do
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (18KB, 157x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
18KB, 157x144px
>nearly 500 posts
>140 posters

hmmm
>>
>>37189356
This , timestamp as well
>>
>>37189398
Im lonely and i have got a lot of (yous) in this thread
>>
put me on the reddit screencap
>>
>>37189052
No joke this, OP. He thinks you're too scared to do it while he's awake, so he's doing this in the hopes that you'll make a move on him. See >>37182634
>>
He's peeking at me I think it might be wearing off hopefully
>>
>>37189398
Hey people like to RP, it's just fat NEETs pretending on both sides
>>
I will be genuinely sad if it is fake
>>
File: 1495351056873.jpg (48KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1495351056873.jpg
48KB, 620x465px
Since the victim wasn't a woman, you're safe
>>
I usually miss these sort of threads. I'm glad I was around to catch this one.
>>
File: 1455854790225.jpg (45KB, 532x634px) Image search: [Google]
1455854790225.jpg
45KB, 532x634px
Jesus op. If this is real you are fucking retarded
>>
Should I talk to him about it soon it might be wearing off
>>
>>37189774
How about you upload the photos
>>
>>37189774
make a new thread, retard.

also post some fucking pics
>>
>>37189843
This desudesudezu
>>
>>37189791
Yes, where are the pictures, OP? We are beginning to suspect you are a homosexual in more ways than one.
>>
>>37186966
give him the eggs bro
THE EGGS
>>
>>37189774
Be honest with him. Tell him you raped him.
>>
>>37189564
This. He just had some free buttsex. Don't worry op , raping a man isn't a crime.
>>
>>37189555
It is. But it's still fun to read.
>>
OP, before the thread dies I have to ask one thing.
Was it worth it?
>>
>>37189258
expect more of this kind of summer threads
>>
>>37190401
To role play this long? Probably
>>
>>37190499
>expect more of this kind of summer threads
If you prefer the regular /r9k/ drivel over this you're a fucking faggot and should kill yourself you stupid piece of shit
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.