[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here interested in hearing the story of a guy who went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 1495252694674.jpg (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1495252694674.jpg
6KB, 210x230px
Anyone here interested in hearing the story of a guy who went from sexless NEET to gainfully employed normie with a great sex life over the past 6 months?
>>
>>37173090

Not really interested in your humble-bragging story starring you as the misunderstood hero. Why don't you leave /r9k/ and never come back. You're no longer welcome here, desu
>>
no thank u :)

origanoluli
>>
Sure but can you skip to the good part?

How did you find the girlfriend? I just want to know where I should look desu
>>
>>37173090
no fuck off i don't care
>>
>>37173153
>>37173153

I started hanging out with a Meetup.com social group for poly individuals. Me and the main organizer got along really well and recently started dating.
>>
>>37173090
You're a dormant Chad.

You were already highly attractive, purely due to winning the genetic lottery.

The 80/20 rule is a real, verifiable social phenomenon, dipshit.
>>
>>37173122

Nice gatekeeping.

I was hoping it would be encouraging/inspirational.
>>
>>37173231

It never is. It's always the same bull shit.
>>
>>37173225

My BMI is 33 and I look like a teenager (I'm 26). Genetic lottery is definitely not in my favor.
>>
>>37173122
this
>>37173231
fuck off, failed normie
orgisnaglly
>>
>>37173287
So you're above 6 feet tall?

That's all I needed to know, thanks.
>>
>>37173231
>asks whether or not he's welcome
>told he's not welcome
>"wowww nice gatekeeping bro i just want to help you"

why did you even ask if you were welcome here if you were just going to moan with moronic buzzwords when told you're not? you asked a question, your questions was soundly answered, now kindly fuck off because nobody's interested in your """insight,""" you retarded egotists masquerading as the Savior of All Robots (TM) are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>37173306

I'm 5' 9"

So no, not that tall.
>>
>>37173332

Wrong thread? I never asked if I was "welcome" so I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, this isn't an invite-only website, anybody can post.
>>
>>37173342
You're at the height of an average woman in heels. Not good.

What is the quality of the women you're pulling?
>>
>>37173332

>ctrl+f "welcome"

>only post that shows is yours

Lrn2 read faggot.
>>
>>37173369
>"Anyone here interested in...?"
you fucking moron
>>
>>37173376

She's caring, intelligent, and beautiful. Overall 8/10-9/10?
>>
>>37173388
>he didn't literally use the exact word "welcome," therefore his post could not have had that meaning!
a 4chan poster who probably failed remedial english? shocker.
>>
>>37173427
>>37173427

Why do you care so much? If you're not interested, don't read it.
>>
>>37173453

Sounds like you're butthurt your safe space is being intruded on.
>>
>>37173464
sounds like you don't have a substantive counterpoint :^)
>>
>>37173432
How tall is she? 4'8"?

Did you have frequent casual sex before your gf? An obese man of average height doesn't sound like you get any interest from women.
>>
How long were you a neet before you became a normie?
>>
>>37173491

About the same height as me.

It had been years since I last had regular sexual activity, although I didn't make much of an effort either. Sex-wise I've very much gone from 0-100.
>>
>>37173704
I've had my own job and apartment for years, but didn't make much progress in that time.
>>
>>37173741
So what is it, do I just approach women at bars and clubs?

I've been doing that for years with no success.

I'm 5'8" btw.
>>
>>37173778
Then you weren't a neet. Neet means not having a job or being in school.
>>
Op, do the whole greentext for me please
>>
You either die a shitposter or live long enough to see yourself become a normalfag
>>
>>37173827

Fuck no. I don't know what to do in those kinds of places.

I find mutual interest groups online and hangout with them. She helps run various Poly/LGBT+ social/seminar events, for example.
>>
>>37173213
>poly individuals

There's no way your gf is over 4/10 and was born a woman
>>
Oh fuck off, nobody cares.

Ps if it's a poly group, you're ether fucking a landwhale or a landwhale that used to be a dude.
>>
>>37174046

No and no. I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences with other polyamorous folks.
>>
>>37174046
>>37174134
looooooool, how did these guys already know
>>
>>37174045
Oh. Ok.

I'm looking for a mentally stable woman to have a romantic/sexual relationship.
>>
>>37174313
>>37174313

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. She doesn't have any mental health issues if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>37173213
Elaborate on this. Should be a good story.
>>
>>37173332

So fucking pathetic. If the only bit of life you have is 4chan do you honestly think you own this domain? Fuck off, nobody cares if you welcome anyone or not.

originllyioja
>>
>>37173090
Yes. How old were you when you made your change? I'm almost 22 and have been a NEET since 16. I feel totally fucked
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.