[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's hilarious how both Democrats and Republicans turn a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: saudi arabia.jpg (146KB, 792x570px) Image search: [Google]
saudi arabia.jpg
146KB, 792x570px
It's hilarious how both Democrats and Republicans turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia's human rights abuses. They whine about Syria, Iran, ISIS, North Korea, James Kony, etc. But Saudi Arabia is 100 times worse than them.
>>
>>37172799
Damn why are you so racist it's just their culture. Smh
>>
File: ezgif4089930889.gif (2MB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif4089930889.gif
2MB, 500x666px
>>37172799
Democrats were systematically working towards dismantling Saudi and sandnigger influence by promoting alternative energy and robbing them of their only source of income.
Leftists are, and have always been, the party of the white man.
>>
>>37172833

And North Korea torturing their people is just part of their culture. So stop whining.
>>
>>37172847
>just destroy your economy building windmill and solar panel bullshit

Thank the liberals for starting the muh scary nuclear energy
>>
we have to be friends with them because they support the petrodollar. that's all. nbd
>>
>>37172852
Where did I whine? Stop being a brainlet please k thnx. I would be okay with Norks glassing the entire continental USA.
>>
>source: this comic

noone cares about gays, adulterers and thieves. sorry, carl.
>>
>>37172847
>robbing them of their only source of income.
Why don't they just use sand energy?
>>
>>37172869
Our economy doesn't rely on fossil fuels dumbass.
We continue to import oil from other countries despite having literal oceans of it on our soil, and up only recently were we even allowed to export it to sell.
>>
>>37172799
Why is the Daesh guy wearing timbs?
>>
>>37172869
Fuck off, cuck

Take your (((nuclear))) energy back where the sun don't shine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=czIYiDfbBqw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcnjqec0J9U

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwnix81ds0U
>>
It's called neoliberal capitalism.
If you seriously think the Democrats and Republicans represent "left" and "right" you are sadly misinformed.
>>
>>37172886
Everyone on this website can be considered an adulterer
>>
>>37172909
>when take control of the resources of a region of called the fertile crescent and years of drilling for oil helps turn it into a shithole desert and you ask yourself, "why not here?"
>>
>>37172909
t. doesn't know how the petrodollar works
>>
>>37173035
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwnix81ds0U

That's been disproven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HOgkzZc4Co
>>
>>37173035
Or you know, don't build a nuclear plant on a fucking fault line
>>
>>37173100
> moving goal posts
so now you're a nature loving hippie, that hates renewables? let me know when you have a consistent argument.

>>37173109
lol, and you think you do?
ive worked in the oil industry my entire adult life. i know how it works. OPEC has the power to make the petrodollar worthless anyway through overproduction and in fact it had been doing that up until like LAST YEAR. it's not a coincidence that they are getting their lucrative weapons deal THIS YEAR.
>>
>>37172847
>No more oil wars
>No more refugees
>Europe would be saved

And yet /r9pol/ still believes Republicans serve their interests. The true red pill is the green pill.
>>
>>37173087
This. Neo-liberals are neo-conservatives who are ok with abortion and gay people. Both parties cater to Wall Street and Big Farma, both of which are hell-bent on siphoning as much wealth as possible from the working man and out-compete small/medium bussiness owners. Berniecrats call them corporatists, /pol/ calls them jews.
>>
>>37172799
>execute a white man
>BARBARIC DEATH CULT
>execute a brown muslim
>FRIEND & ALLY
Really gets the metaphorical mental gears turning.
>>
>>37173035
Nuclear energy is humanity future. The day we manage to build a functional fusion reactor with a positive energy output we are set. And you get helium for other applications (earth helium reserves are dwindling by the way and unlike argon it doesn't replenish from nuclear degradation of lighter elements).
>>
>>37174315
>earth helium reserves are dwindling
Oh no. Have we been wasting it all on balloons and squeaky voices?
>>
File: 0.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>37172799
As a son of a refugee I've honestly had a good laugh browsing this board. This has renewed my faith in the destruction of the west.

>your government funds military coups all over the middle east
>They go on to sell you oil at cheaper prices
>They use this oil money to purchase the weapons to suppress their people and inflame hatred towards America
>These leaders start acquiring too much military power and represent a threat to the west
>So you take them out
>They become voids for extremism with the sole purpose of destroying you while you openly accept them as "refugees"
>This begins to cause civil unrest in your countries

Now at this point it doesn't matter because all you would have to do is vote in a hard line fascist willing to deport all none whites
This is until I realized how much power the Jews have over your establishments

>Jews continue to fund and influence your leaders as your countries break apart racial and cultural lines
>Violence continues to increase
>It suddenly dawns on you that your vote no longer matters
>Civil war breaks out finally giving the Jews the justification to rip apart the constitution and bring the largest military power down on the goys

Hopefully I get to witness all of this in my lifetime
>>
>>37174542
It's also a reminder than none of that would've happened if you just sold your oil at a reasonable price.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.