[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just finished a half marathon What have you robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5814.png (36KB, 610x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5814.png
36KB, 610x284px
>just finished a half marathon

What have you robots done this morning?
>>
Sleeping. Just lol at running a damn marathon, in the morning.
>>
I have to shower and get ready for my CPR renewal. After that I'll probably pick up some stuff for beer. I just got another keg so it needs to be filled with something. Maybe a hefeweizen.
>>
>>37172188
>tfw would run half marathons if it was not for crippled right leg
>>
I miss running cross country
Running is definitely the robot sport
>>
>>37172330
It really is. You don't have to interact with people, you can just listen to music and enjoy yourself. It also gives me an excuse to leave the house at night since I don't have any close friends.
>>
>>37172323

It's a half marathon, you're the perfect candidate. It's full marathons you will never be able to do.
>>
>>37172188
>tfw run everyday for at least a 10K but not with people and don't get to be one of those faggots who constantly post how their marathon training is going...
>>
>>37172428
(I'm OP btw) People who post about that are faggot chads anyways. Just run for what you are capable of. 2 years ago, I wasn't capable of running for 2 miles, and now I run 9 miles a night and do half marathons frequently.
>>
>>37172188
Fucked my wife a few times, ate a pizza, vaped some hash oil, and took a shit. Why?
>>
>>37172188
>tfw nipples get torn to shreds if I run any further than 5k
I used to tape them up with these super-adhesive plasters, but I can't find the brand anymore
>>
>>37172188
Cleaned kitchen floor
Cleaned the cats litter box

Very productive morning
>>
>>37172188

I have a 16:10 5k and 1:15 HM PR but I got tired of being skeletor mode so I started lifting and probably can't break 18 in a 5k now.
>>
>>37172793
18 is still good. I wish I was a skelly. I'm OP. I run fast but I'm still fat because I don't have good enough willpower to keep myself from eating
>>
>>37172428
I run alone too, for me it's a solitary type of sport and you can listen to music.
>>37172377
I just go for short runs 11-14 km and I can only pull that off thanks to painkillers.
>>
>>37172753
You a chick?
Protip: pasties. Get good ones and they won't ripoff in your sports bra.
>>
>>37172188

lol what a waste of time
>>
>>37172188
Fapped then slept and no wanting to kms
>>
Just listening Jazz.
>>
>>37172188
i didn't destroy my knees this morning.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.