[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, at age 6 >Live in Grandparent's house and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 19

File: young_Lily.png (404KB, 488x599px)
young_Lily.png
404KB, 488x599px
>Be me, at age 6
>Live in Grandparent's house and go to nearby elementary school
>Playing on school playground
>Other girl walks right into me and we both get knocked to the ground
>I stare at her in surprise
>Girl starts crying
>"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-
>Tell her it's alright
>Help her off the ground
>Notice that her eyes are looking around wildly
>Ask her what's wrong
>"I um, I'm sorry."
>Continue to ask her what's wrong
>She keeps saying "I'm sorry."
>Eventually someone who looks like her mother comes by and picks her up.
>Mother apologizes and says that the girl is blind, so she didn't mean to knock into me.
>Tell her it's alright
>Fast forward two weeks
>Playing on school playground again
>See blind girl playing with ball by herself
>Go over to her
>Take the ball, she looks confused
>Tell her it's the kid she knocked into two weeks ago
>She starts crying again
>I pat her on the shoulder and tell her to calm down
>"I just want to play with you," I say
>She stops crying and asks me "Really?"
>"Yeah. My name is Anon."
>"Oh, my name is ___."
>It would be the start of a short, but beautiful friendship
>We would go and play together almost every day at the playground
>Her Mom was happy that she finally had a friend
>I was also happy, because until then I had no friends
>Fast forward two years
>My Mom has a job offer that means we have to move out of my Grandparents' house and far away
>Go tell the blind girl that this will be the last day we can play together
>"I'm moving away."
>"Why can't you stay?"
>Crying ensues
>She hugs me with all the strength of an 8 year old girl
>Don't hug back because this is the first time I've ever been hugged by a girl and I have no idea what to do
>Her Mother eventually pries her off me and say goodbye too
>I squeak out one last goodbye myself
>That would be the last time I would see her for over ten years
>Cont.
>>
i want to know the story
>>
>>37171991
Dude, you're supposed to type it out in advance and the dump it all at once...
>>
>>37171991
this ends with her fucking a nigger. dont ruin the OP by continuing. Please. Its so sweet and perfect.
>>
File: cataw.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px)
cataw.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>37171991
This better end up in a happy ending anon, You've been warned.
>>
File: Lily.jpg (681KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lily.jpg
681KB, 900x1200px
>>37171991
>Am 19
>Moved back into Grandparents' house because it's closer to my choice of college
>Notice that there is a really attractive girl who lives next door
>Am too much of a fucking coward to approach her, though
>One day, as I'm walking home, I notice that she's outside my house talking to my Grandma
>Attempt to walk past them without being seen because I don't know how to talk to girls
>"Oh hi Anon," says my Grandma. "We were just talking about you."
>Laugh nervously
>"I told ___ here that you lived with me again."
>Try to remember who ___ is, can't.
>Awkward silence ensues
>She can tell I don't remember her
>Looks disappointed
>"We used to play together all the time when we were kids, Anon."
>Nod my head as if I can remember that
>Then I notice that her eyes aren't looking at me
>WAIT
>OH SHIT
>I DO REMEMBER
>"Oh yea, ___. How's your mom?"
>She starts crying
>wut?
>My Grandma sighs and brings us both inside
>She calms ___ down then brings me into another room
>'Anon, you really should have more tact. ___'s mother died last month in a car accident
>Feel like a fucking idiot
>Apologize to ___
>Over the next few months, I help ___ around the house help her get used to living alone
>Start developing a perhaps unhealthily strong infatuation with her
>This isn't helped by the fact that I see her every day
>We start going out and doing things together
>Ice cream parlors, the amusement park, etc.
>Start to think of myself as her boyfriend
>Cont.
>>
Keep going OP. This is interesting.
>>
File: Lily_touches_Hisaos_face.png (427KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lily_touches_Hisaos_face.png
427KB, 800x600px
>>37171991
>>37172112
>A year later, it's almost her birthday
>She decides she wants to have a birthday party
>Since she doesn't have any family left, most of the attendees are me and my family
>Me and her are sitting together on the couch
>"Hey, Anon?"
>"Yeah."
>"Can I feel your face?"
>"Er why?"
>"I want to know what you look like."
>Am reminded of pic related
>She reaches over towards me slowly
>Accidentally grabs my shoulder
>"Hah, my face is up here," I say, grabbing her soft hand and placing her palm right on the tip of my nose
>The anticipation of her verdict is almost too much to bear
>Cont.
>>
>>37172162
>my face is up here
heh
>>
>>37172162
You know blindies don't wash their hands even after they poop right, and that they way they tell when it's wiped enough is feeling for sticky stuff on their butthole. You have poopface now.
>>
>>37172162
Type faster mate
>>
File: 1494601880107.png (444KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494601880107.png
444KB, 603x600px
>>37172236
please stop posting.

originalo
>>
>>37171991
>>37172112
>>37172162
>She feels up my face for a bit
>She frowns
>"Oh, wow. you have, um, a very unique face."
>She takes her hand away as if she had just touched a hot stove.
>Did...did a blind girl just call me ugly?
>Suddenly, an unfamiliar man bursts through the door.
>"Hey ___, I'm here!"
>___ turns and her face lights up
>"Chad, you made it! I'm so glad! Come over here!"
>YES THAT WAS HIS ACTUAL FUCKING NAME
>He comes towards the couch where we are sitting and picks her up in his arms
>"How have you been?"
>"Never better, now that you're here," she says
>"Oh, wait, put me down. I want to introduce you to my friend Anon."
>He does as she asks, smiling like an idiot
>"Chad, this is Anon, my childhood friend. Anon, this is Chad. He's my boyfriend."
>He's my boyfriend
>my boyfriend
>boyfriend
>BOYFRIEND?!
>Since when did she have a boyfriend?
>Find out that she was in a long distance relationship with someone else since before I moved back into my Grandparents' house
>He's ripped and she apparently enjoys feeling up his muscles
>AND HIS NAME IS FUCKING CHAD
>Realize that I was made into a beta orbiter by a shy motherfucking blind girl
>Come home at the earliest opportunity and ball my eyes out

Why are women so shit, /r9k/?
>>
File: catawred.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
catawred.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>37172162
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MATE.
WARNED.
>>
File: CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS.gif (2MB, 308x267px) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS.gif
2MB, 308x267px
>>37172162
C'MON NIGGER LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Is this one of these stories where my mum dies in her sleep if I don't reply to your post?
>>
>>37172265

Maybe you could ask blindie to wash your face off. I hope she doesn't accidentally use her poopjug instead of soap.
>>
>>37172236
no you
Disgusting motherfucker
>>
>>37172162
Touches his nose. Has big nose. Realises you're jew. Reported to the Gestapo.
>>
>>37172274
That one guy called it but it was a Chad instead of a nigger.
>>
>>37172274
Fucking christ the world has no sympathy.
>>
File: 1473023590045s.jpg (6KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473023590045s.jpg
6KB, 231x250px
>>37172274
>even blind bitches are superficial cunts

Please be fake story
>>
File: WWWWOOOOWWWW.jpg (258KB, 1018x939px) Image search: [Google]
WWWWOOOOWWWW.jpg
258KB, 1018x939px
>>37172274
WHAT THE FUCK C'MON NIGGER
>>
>>37172274
dunno if it's actually OP but I laughed hard. lol at your life.

Did any of you guys think it was gonna end well?
>>
>>37172274
Call me stupid but how does a blind girl get into an ldr?
I am curious about the communication aspect
>>
File: 1494162060626.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494162060626.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
>>37172274
And here i am on fucking /r9k/ expecting a good and happy ending, fucking hell
>>
File: Screenshot (58).png (136KB, 853x755px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (58).png
136KB, 853x755px
>>37172274
EVEN THE BLIND ONES ARE ROASTIES
>>
>>37172274
ANON I FUCKING HATE YOU AND THAT BLIND BITCH! NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESPECT FOR FEMALES!
>>
File: darkest.jpg (38KB, 671x588px)
darkest.jpg
38KB, 671x588px
>>37172355

There can be no hope in this heIl anon.
No hope at all.
>>
>>37172373
WORTHLESS ASS BITCH
SCUM FUCKING WHORE
EATING THE DICK
LIKE A REVOLVING DOOR
YOU SUCK ON MY COCK
BUT DONT SWALLOW SHIT
YOUR NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS ASS BITCH
>>
File: 1419427666496.jpg (143KB, 552x508px) Image search: [Google]
1419427666496.jpg
143KB, 552x508px
>>37172274
This thread just got dedicated to AAAAA!
>>
OP here to respond to some comments

>>37172311
Yeah. I'm not sure if him being black would have made it worse or not, I was pretty heartbroken regardless.

>>37172314
Yup.

>>37172328
Yeah. Since she can still feel his muscles and all, while I'm a chubby little shit. I wish it was fake too.

>>37172334
I'm sorry, but I am merely telling what happened to help with catharsis or whatever they call it. I am not black.

>>37172349
Yup, it's me. I wish it had a happy ending, but that's life.

>>37172350
From what I gather Chad is actually a really nice guy. He volunteered with some organization that helped the blind and that's how they met. They got into a LDR because he also had to move away for some reason. As you can imagine, I wasn't really eager to hear the whole story.

>>37172355
You really shouldn't have.

>>37172373
I think she's just extremely oblivious due to lack of contact with boys. Still women are shit.

>>37172375
>>37172420
Sorry mates. If I had lied and told you that we got into a relationship, would that have honestly made you feel better?

>>37172376
Yeah.

>>37172450
It still shocks me that anyone thought this was going to end well. Perhaps it was more of a hope than an expectation?

This all happened last night, BTW. I was crying then, and I'm still not over it now, but posting this thread has helped me deal with it a little better, because at least now other people have to go through a semblance of the emotional agony I feel right now.
>>
>People actually believe this story is true

K E K
>>
>>37172539
I refuse to believe it is true
>>
>>37172482
It's ok OP, it will go away. I've been ditched over the most stupid excuse a few months ago and it went away in a few days.
Do not do anything stupid and wait it out, it will pass and you won't care so much anymore. The important thing is to know when to fuck off from someone to not hurt yourself too much.
If it can help you in any way I'm glad you tried your luck anyways.
>>
>>37172482
I don't know what i expected, in the end this is r9k and all love stories here are bound to be ruined by chads or women in general
>>
>>37172482
I hate having to say this, but this one's on you. She did nothing wrong and you have nobody to blame but yourself for not having had the balls to be honest with her early on.
>>
File: extracirricular females.jpg (66KB, 937x525px) Image search: [Google]
extracirricular females.jpg
66KB, 937x525px
>>37172482
no, but it wouldnt have made us feel any better...but it might have. But you will never feel better because of her. We are here to share your burden.

But damn, you couldnt wait to tell this story tonight when im drunk and already sad? Its morning time and now its drinking time. Im basically on the edge of murdering bitches as it is, and this just lit my fire and im in a blind rage!

but we can still laugh and smile. Bad moments dont make a bad ride. Small little bumps in the road make life exciting, and so does strangling bitches.
>>
>>37172567
what was he supposed to do bro!? proclaim his love for a classmate at the age of 6!? He woulda been sent to baby jail and gotten in trouble with the teachers and their parents.
>>
File: 1426237447730 Blind Imouto.jpg (244KB, 909x744px) Image search: [Google]
1426237447730 Blind Imouto.jpg
244KB, 909x744px
If this girl had been your imouto, you would have been together always.
>>
Kek, nice guys btfo. Try not being so entitled next time.
>>
>>37172611
Be honest as soon as he found himself getting infatuated, before getting obsessed.
>>
>>37172539
>>37172553
I wish it wasn't

>>37172560
Thanks mate, to be honest I'm going to be transferring to a four year school soon so maybe I'll just move away

She'll be disappointed but I basically never want to see her again, she said "Hi" to me this morning, and my heart physically hurt.

>>37172563
So you expected what was going to happen, but hoped that maybe it would have a happy ending. I'm like that, too.

>>37172567
Yeah, I think that too. The "Women are shit" mentality is more of an unhealthy way to deal with the situation, but nonetheless I can't help but feel that she's being ungrateful, giving that I basically made life live-able for her over the last year. Like >>37172640 said, it's entitled and I know its entitled and I feel like I'm a shitty person for feeling that way, but that's how I feel.

>>37172569
Please don't murder anyone because of me. I feel enough like shit already.

>>37172611
I never actually loved her until we met again years later.

>>37172617
This post is why I made sure never to masturbate with her in the house, even though I really wanted to several times, because I thought she might hear me. The "Blind Imouto" post is where I got this idea into my head.
>>
File: 1493871667594.gif (2MB, 560x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493871667594.gif
2MB, 560x433px
>>37172274
Moral of the story NEVER EVER help a roastie.
>>
>>37172697
>I can't help but feel that she's being ungrateful
Because she didn't break up with her boyfriend once you were back? Are you retarded? Sucking your dick isn't the only way to show gratitude.
>>
>>37172482
>>37171991
Op, I feel your pain...
I have actually have no experience with girls or much experience with girls, but I have a few ideas...

>Wish them well... let go and she will at least appreciate the fact that you care to some degree about her

>Improve yourself and wait for the opportunity... since she knows you as a childhood friend, she might be willing to talk about her relationship with chad. At the same time, you could try to be somewhat like chad physically through natural means. Remember, do it for her! If chad turns out bad, this is your opportunity. If she starts to dislike chad, go for the win!

>Continue on as normal... This probably isn't the best choice, but you could try to learn to accept the fact she likes someone else for now
>>
>>37172697
Anon do you think you would feel better if she didn't basically call you ugly before Chad came
>>
>>37172741
>implying she wouldn't have dumped her bf if she felt that the OP was attractive when he checked him.
>>
>>37172775

Do you really think she's virgin? At this point it's used goods and blind on top of it. OP should just look for a non-defective girl. Katawa shoujo was good and all but more trouble than its worth. Can you imagine how eating a blind girl out must be. Oh look another piece of toilet paper, and it's brown. Better get to licking or she might suspect something.
>>
File: wojak suicide.jpg (23KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
wojak suicide.jpg
23KB, 320x265px
Fucking hell. I honestly thought this was gonna be a wholesome and comfy story but just FUCK
my heart hurts now anon
>>
>>37172814
OR she just loves the guy who works for the non profit organization that helps the blind, and would never cheat on him because she's a pure waifu.
>>
>>37172687
The problem is that I was so paralyzed due to my fear of rejection that I just continued on with the status quo, since both she and I were happy with it. We would go out and have fun together and that's why I thought of myself as her boyfriend. We did everything that I thought couples did, except for the most important things; actually romantic things, the kind of things that differentiate your friend that happens to be a boy from your boyfriend.

>>37172716
Actually, Chad met her volunteering for charity that helped the blind. So the moral of the story is to never help if you're not charismatic and attractive.

>>37172741
As I said, it's an irrational belief and I know I'm a shitty person for feeling that way, but that's how I feel. I can't help it anymore than the self-loathing I already feel. As for why I feel she's ungrateful, well...you have to understand, I was with her almost everyday. I went through the house and made everything Blind-friendly (her mother and her had just moved into the house next to my grandparents' house before she died, so they hadn't had the time to do it yet). She was a shit cook and didn't want to subsist on fast food, so she would often come to our house for dinner. When that didn't happen, I would actually go over to her house and cook for her. I helped her clean, and do laundry. I feel like I was basically her house-keeper. I think she had been too dependent on her somewhat overprotective mother beforehand and I had effectively picked up the slack.

>>37172775
I'm doing the first of those. As I said earlier, I'm planning on transferring to a four year school far away, probably out of state.

>>37172788
No. I was miffed but was ready to laugh it off before Chad came in.

>>37172814
If she really would have dumped her boyfriend over something that superficial, and I knew about it, I would no longer want to date her. Hopefully I would get over my obsession then.
>>
>>37172482
get /fit/ you autistic cunt
>>
>>37172827
She isn't a virgin. I baked the birthday cake for her, and most people left after we had that. I stayed to clean up, so it was only her, me, and Chad left. I could hear them having sex upstairs from downstairs in the kitchen. I left as soon as the cleaning was done.

>>37172828
You don't know /r9k/, do you?

>>37172842
The fact that it might just be that she and Chad are legit good people and I'm the assholes here makes me feel even worse.

Anyway, apparently she and Chad want me to go pick up some condoms for them, so I have to go now.
>>
>>37172888
>she and Chad want me to go pick up some condoms for them, so I have to go now.
WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER
WHY
WHY WOULD YOU GO THAT FAR
WHY WOULD THEY ASK YOU
>>
>helping roasties

I think I see the problem
>>
>>37172888
Dude, just don't. Make up some excuse and get away somewhere you can think and have some calm
>>
>>37172888
k you are utterly subhuman if you pickup condoms for a roastie
please kill yourself
>>
>>37172935
>>37172968
>>37172980

>taking that part seriously
>>
>>37172845
>you have to understand, I was with her almost everyday
>she would often come to our house for dinner. When that didn't happen, I would actually go over to her house and cook for her. I helped her clean, and do laundry. I feel like I was basically her house-keeper
You have to understand she's blind, and can't do most of that stuff as easily on her own. Did you help her hoping you'd get your dick sucked or did you help her because you wanted to help her? Guess which one it was for Chad.
>>
>>37172274
Guess this all was just a blind date that doesnt worked out.
>>
>>37173750

This was the literal worst joke I've seen all day. And I've seen many puns today. Many.
>>
>>37172274
why did i have to read it all??? its was all going so well and everything was so cute, now i just want to cry. i hope things get better for ya anon
>>
>>37172274
Women, man. Not even once. They are the scum of the Earth.
>>
>>37172888
>She isn't a virgin. I baked the birthday cake for her, and most people left after we had that. I stayed to clean up, so it was only her, me, and Chad left. I could hear them having sex upstairs from downstairs in the kitchen. I left as soon as the cleaning was done.

Dear God, it actually got worse. I'd kill myself right about now.
>>
The truth is that if you helped her only because you wanted her to be your girlfriend, then you were acting not out of love but out of selfishness.
>>
>>37172845
Wish you luck man, hope your heart heals and you have a good time at school...
>>
>>37173750
CARLOS!
gcj
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.