[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is female virginity overrated? Are women unable to be good wives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 28

File: DSC_0003.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0003.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
Is female virginity overrated? Are women unable to be good wives if they lost their virginity to someone else before?
>>
I had a dream where I watched my friends mom give there dad a bj in the kitchen.
>>
>>37171849
It was a really gross dream btw. 0rig2na1
>>
Female virgins are patient. They practice the common household chores instead of going out slutting around. As a result, when she marries, she is already good at bei g a caring housewife.
>>
If you're not a virgin it's no problem to not marry a virgin. If you are a virgin, you're just decreasing your options for no reason. I wouldn't marry a girl before having sex with her.
>>
>>37171926
What do you mean by decreasing options?

>>37171879
How capable are non virgins (1-2 dicks max) of being happy in a marriage?
>>
>>37171879
Do women with successful careers intimidate you?
>>
>>37172327
No, but being married to a woman with a superior career will render her unhaply because women don't like men with inferior careers.
>>
>>37171849
Cool dream senpai, which drugs are you on?
>>
>>37171879
>women don't wonder "what if?" after taking dick

All women are hoes and tricks.
>>
>>37171829
Virgin females are still superficial roasties they are just holding out for some saudi prince to buy them for a million dollars.
>>
>>37171829
There's a variety of circumstances in which a female could have lost her virginity. This r9k. In reality, most men don't care so long as she's loyal and not a total slut.

Also, what the hell is in your photo? Salt?
>>
>>37171829
I knew multiple girls in high school who weren't popular or even average level attractive who got fucked by greasy losers just so the girl could go to college and have casual drunk sex with multiple guys without anyone knowing she was a virgin. Most women are trash worse than men.
>>
>>37172992
if you were going to start saying shit about horse riding and self exploration I would have told you to kill yourself.
>>
>>37171829
>Is female virginity overrated?

In a historical and practical sense, not in the slightest. In a modern sense, it's almost entirely unvalued by society now, so how could it possibly be overrated?

>Are women unable to be good wives if they lost their virginity to someone else before?

Not unable, just far less likely to be effective, loyal, and loving.
>>
>>37171879
>They practice the common household chores instead of going out slutting around.

Don't be naive. They're either religious nuts, very mentally unstable or very ugly.

Also, stop acting like having sex is a bad thing just because you can't get laid.
>>
>>37172327
>"strong intimidating womyn" meme
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1491743545524.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1491743545524.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>37173167
>Also, stop acting like having sex is a bad thing just because you can't get laid.

Every fucking time. Are roasties and roastie apologists really so fucking incapable of argumentation that all they can do is pull the same bullshit EVERY fucking time?
>>
>>37173028
lad none of this makes sense can you repeat
>>
>>37172992
>most men don't care
I just feel weird when I think of how she's been fucking someone else. I find it hard to cope with. It's like she won't be completely mine.

also, it's copper II sulphate
>>
>>37171829

There's no such thing. Women cease being virgins when they begin using tampons.
>>
>>37172114
>How capable are non virgins (1-2 dicks max) of being happy in a marriage?
Where's that statistic image when you need it.
>>
>>37171879
I'm a virgin but spent my time reading instead. Can I still be a good wife?
>>
>>37173550
Can you cook? Can you clean? Are you thin? Will you fuck on demand when the man desires it (including anal and oral)? Will you not fuck other men?

If yes to all those questions, then you're already better than 99% of potential wives, barring a comically ugly face.

If no to any of them, then you won't be a good wife, but you might dupe some idiot into picking you anyways because you have a vagina.
>>
>>37173626
i do all of that but im not a virgin (2 guys)
>>
>>37173644
You just said you're a virgin.

>2 guys

So you've massively devalued yourself as a wife. Realistically you'll probably still be able to dupe a sap into marriage, but personally if just lead you on for easy fucks and then ghost you. What's one more when you've already given it away?

Also get off this board you putrid waste of flesh.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 633x360px
>>37173644
>>37172114
>>37173167
>>37173114
>>37173526
>>37173644

Women who have had sex out of wedlock are much less likely to be happy.

>most men don't care so long as she's loyal and not a total slut.
wrong, men care if you are a virgin, if you aren't then it doesn't really matter how many dicks youve taken.

infidelity is also a lot more common when you marry without being a virgin.

all of this goes for men too, just not to as high a degree.
>>
>>37172879
Nothing. I had just woke up when I decided to make that post. I fucked up the sentences. Damn. Give there... was the fuck up. **correction**I watched my friends mom give his dad a bj....
>>
>>37173330
sour grapes
used to refer to an attitude in which someone adopts a negative attitude to something because they cannot have it themselves.

There's a lot of men and women who have a very antagonistic attitude towards sex and the opposite gender because they're very undesirable themselves.

Your value has nothing to do with the number of people you had sex with, and that applies to both men and women.
>>
>>37174191
>used to refer to an attitude in which someone adopts a negative attitude to something because they cannot have it themselves.

People who have lost their virginity cannot go back to being virgins, I think thats probably true for guys, but for girls it's generally the other way around.
>>
>>37174191
>Your value has nothing to do with the number of people you had sex with, and that applies to both men and women.

Yes, yes it does. You can insist reality isn't real all you want by pushing feminist bullshit, but that doesn't change reality. Men in virtually every civilization have valued virginity in women.

Sorry you've had more dudes through you than a subway turnstile, but you should have asked what men wanted before devaluing yourself like that.
>>
ITT: Roastie butthurt men called her out on her slut status.
>>
File: 1483265957305.jpg (133KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1483265957305.jpg
133KB, 728x546px
>>37174286
>Sorry you've had more dudes through you than a subway turnstile
this is pretty great im using this.
thanks anon!
>>
>>37174286
>Men in virtually every civilization have valued virginity in women.

>Just because people used to do things a certain way in the past, it must be the best way to do things!

Do you also think we should go back to being Christian dogmatists, because we were Christian dogmatists for a very long time? If we knew what's best from the very begining, primitive societies would be the pinnacles of civilisation.

That being said, sexual abstinence actually made sense in the past, because back then there was no contraception. Nowadays, it's pointless.
And no, I'm not a woman.
>>
>>37174191
Funny how you try to dictate your own value

Your value to me is your ability to stay loyal, and 1000 cocks later there won't be much of that left. Go and enjoy Tyrone until he can't stand your wrinkled mouth and crowfeet anymore. After that at least try to treat the cats right.
>>

No.

>Are women unable to be good wives if they lost their virginity to someone else before?

Yes.

A non-virgin will never be totally loyal.
>>
File: 12412352345.jpg (62KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
12412352345.jpg
62KB, 600x475px
>>37174385
>Just because people used to do things a certain way in the past, it must be the best way to do things!

He meant in the past and the present. However much it makes you mad, men still value virginity in women very highly.
>>
>>37174385
>Nowadays, it's pointless.

I wasn't arguing that virginity is necessary for society (though it kinda is for a good marriage). I was telling you the obvious truth that MOST MEN WANT VIRGINS. You can screech all you want about how virginity doesn't matter, and it will be about as effective as women insisting that fatties arent putrid and disgusting.

>And no, I'm not a woman.

Sure hun.
>>
>>37174385
It makes sense now because we are more educated and shouldn't have to waste resources on treating something being educated and smart about could have prevented in the firs place.

>And no, I'm not a woman.
Refer to picture in >>37173330
>>
i'm pretty sure my first love ruined me

i don't enjoy sex with anyone else
>>
>>37174385

Anything to do with sex, mating and marriage was much better when Christianity told everyone what to do. Wish we could go back to the times when divorce was not even legal.
>>
when a girl loses their virginity theres a reaction in their brain that makes them attached to that guy, not unlike when she has children.

probably what happened to you >>37174481
>>
>>37174387
>Your value to me is your ability to stay loyal, and 1000 cocks later there won't be much of that left.
>Your value to me
>to me

See, you're the one who's subjective here. Non-virgins are perfectly capable of being loyal. I've been in a relationship with a non-virgin girl for 5 years and she never cheated on me. I don't deny that there is a correlation between the number of sexual partners and the likelihood of cheating, but that applies to men as well. I don't see why women would be held to a different standard.

>>37174459
Well, I'm speaking from experience right now, but most men outside of 4chan don't care about virginity. In fact, I think most men (myself included) think it's a massive red flag.

>>37174463
What are you even talking about? Abortions?
>>
>>37174608
i'm sure that's true

i'm trying to get over him and i was doing ok until he emailed me on friday >:@@@@@@
>>
>>37171829

the only overrated thing is ''getting rid of own virginity''
>>
>>37174191
>Your value has nothing to do with the number of people you had sex with
yes it does lmao
a guy who's sexually active is far more socially valuable than a 26-year-old virgin
>>
>>37174604
>Wish we could go back to the times when divorce was not even legal.
You should stop falling for /pol/ memes. Being free to do choose whether you want to spend your life with someone is way better than being forced to do things because "muh religion told me so."
>>
>>37174699
you watch too much tv. oregano
>>
>>37174635
>I don't deny that there is a correlation between the number of sexual partners and the likelihood of cheating, but that applies to men as well. I don't see why women would be held to a different standard.
I think thats mostly what he was trying to say, It does apply to men too and in principle I think any guy who wants a virgin girl should be a virgin as well, but statistically its not as big a factor in men as it is in women.
>>
>>37173167
This. I was a virgin until i was 24. Not out of self restraint or "saving myself" it was purely for being a socially retarded ugly weirdo. Thats what female virgins are Then i lost it to a robot purely for the sake of feeling normal. Cant say that having done this normal natural act has affected my ability to do housewife shit (fuck you all for seeing this as so important though) thats hilarious. I dont do it myself but for the majority of people a little casual sex is not indicative of their inability to keep a relationship. That would be something deeper. I think even the biggest sluts just want the right person to devote themselves to.
>>
>>37174635
>Well, I'm speaking from experience right now, but most men outside of 4chan don't care about virginity. In fact, I think most men (myself included) think it's a massive red flag.

Hmm, your handful of friends or the vast majority of men on the planet, which is a better assessment of men?

You're literally fucking retarded dude. "Hur yeah I know every civilization past and present values virginity, but my two friends and I like whores so that negates it!"
>>
>>37174722
I don't watch any TV at all desu
>>
>>37174775
>fuck you all for seeing this as so important though

Roastie is mad about reality. The truth hurts, huh hole?
>>
>>37174775
Also i'll add that no longer being a virgin and feeling abnormal greatly added to my confidence. Now i think it was stupid to see my virginity in such a light but i dont regret it. It helped me move forward in a way
>>
>>37173993
>if you aren't then it doesn't really matter how many dicks youve taken.

I wouldn't agree with that. 2 former partners would be the maximum i would put up with if i was to consider marrying her.
>>
>>37174830
Im not mad. Im a fantastic cook etc. I just think its another pathetic standard you all set because you know you will probably never get a gf regardless. Its not the 50s. People can be happy in a relationship cooking together, taking turns to do shit. Give and take. Thats real relationships
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37171829
>>37171879

the robot virgin-chasers' paradox though

>I want a pure good girl who has rejected the advances of Chad and Jamal and Ahmed and Akira and Pajeet and has refused to do anything sexual with any of them
>she will TOTALLY have sex with me though, for some reason.

really makes you think
>>
>>37174858
I meant to say most men sorry.
>>
>>37174799
>Hmm, your handful of friends or the vast majority of men on the planet, which is a better assessment of men?

Like I said, it's anecdotal evidence. I'm not even trying to deny it.

But if men nowadays actually cared about virginity as much as they claim they do, they'd do something about women having casual sex. You know, like, they'd stop having sex before marriage, or something like that. Or they'd call them whores and throw stones at them like our Muslim friends tend to do. At the very least, they'd refuse to fuck these vile, disgusting non-virgins.

But I don't see any of that happening. I don't see anybody judging non-virgins, or refusing to date or marry them. Well, at least in civilised countries. I guess 4channers, Arabs and Indians disagree with this, but those are opinions that seem rather primitive to me.
>>
>>37174904
I think you're right about the majority of /r9k/ guys, but if they just want a girl to stay a virgin until they get married then I don't see a problem.
>>
>>37174904

It's not a paradox though. Assuming most women are sluts by nature, not whoring around before marriage is a great exercise in self control.

After marriage the wife can whore herself to the husband as much as she wants.
>>
>>37174982
I think he was trying to say that a lot of /r9k/ guys think that if they get a gf theyll have sex before marriage and thats ok, which is true if you've ever been in an /r9k/ discord.
>>
File: 1494828005919.png (95KB, 664x620px) Image search: [Google]
1494828005919.png
95KB, 664x620px
>>37174878
>pathetic
>claims of virginity/forever alone
>REAL (TM) relationships (requiring a REALLY man)

Oh no, the hole threatened the unavailability of holes by proxy! Whatever are we to do? Roasties are so fucking predictable. Careful hole, if you get too roastie you'll burn.
>>
>>37173167
>Also, stop acting like having sex is a bad thing just because you can't get laid.

It's not a bad thing for the individual.
I already gave up on your lack of touch with reality but i'll try to get this across anyway. Maybe it'll be worth to someone.
For a man, getting a woman is like conquering a prize. Thats why guys go into really challenging fields/endeavors. So they can prove their worth and get a quality woman.
Obviously theres is more to it, but thats the most basic motivation why men do these things.
Now, if the woman had a string of partners, that means she is not worth all that effort. That means she has low value.
It's basic economics. Something that is within the reach of anyone, or a large number of people is cheap, in other words, has little value.
Thats why virgins have higher value than sluts.
No one is questioning how good sex is. We are arguing that a woman who has a lot of partners are worthless other than pump and dump purpuses.
>>
>>37174904
It's not a paradox. She rejected higher value men because those men would not marry her for chastity. They wanted a pump and dump.

The robot does want to marry her for her chastity, so she realizes he actually values her and won't smash and dash like the higher value men. There's nothing paradoxical here, you're just stupid.
>>
>>37174878
>you will probably never get a gf
op here, i actually have a gf, im just asking you morons about what is bothering me atm
>>
>>37175014

https://youtu.be/MSYMmzH9CsY

Hey quiet man we're getting a good deal here
>>
>>37175088
>op here, i actually have a gf, im just asking you morons about what is bothering me atm

so you have a non virgin gf?
that isnt impressive at all desu.
>>
File: 1458318203810.png (177KB, 708x520px) Image search: [Google]
1458318203810.png
177KB, 708x520px
>>37171829
If anything, it's underrated. There is way more shit floating around saying it doesn't matter or actively attacking it than promoting it. The reality is most girls aren't virgins after high school and that's largely accepted as the way it is, but people still bitch about it like it's fucking Victorian England or something.
>>
File: 1491370719636.jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491370719636.jpg
36KB, 480x640px
>>37174957
>You know, like, they'd stop having sex before marriage, or something like that

Oh, you mean like MGTOW and robots? Like the 40 percent or so of virgin men in Japan that have CHOSEN to be virgins? Men are fighting back, you just ignore it because you're a narrow minded normie.

>Or they'd call them whores and throw stones at them like our Muslim friends tend to do.

Feminists and roastie apologists like you have ensured that the former will ruin your life and the latter will have you locked up for life. So how exactly are men supposed to implement harsher retribution for whoring? You're such a fucking dumb cunt, is this really your argument?
>>
>>37174904
You missed the point.
She can have her high value man but just him.
>>
Many guys will bring up the female hypergamy meme but what those faggots lack the intellectual honesty to recognize is the fact that men are infinitely more hypergamous than females... if they can.

The final redpill is admitting that monogamy is against human nature, that you can't expect to marry someone and stay happy forever like in your animes/disney movies, that's just not gonna happen, no matter how much wishful thinking you have.
>>
>>37175088
I wasnt really referring to you though
>>
>>37175060
>For a man, getting a woman is like conquering a prize. Thats why guys go into really challenging fields/endeavors. So they can prove their worth and get a quality woman.
True, although not as much as it used to be.
>Now, if the woman had a string of partners, that means she is not worth all that effort. That means she has low value.
Wrong. If she's intelligent, funny, smart etc etc she's still worth the effort.
>Something that is within the reach of anyone, or a large number of people is cheap, in other words, has little value.
See, that's all fine if you disregard the fact that women are not objects. Your partners are not something you own.

Also, I hate having to repeat myself, but women who are virgins nowadays almost always have some serious fucking issues. At best, they're extremely prudish.
>>
File: promiscuity.jpg (330KB, 1221x1570px) Image search: [Google]
promiscuity.jpg
330KB, 1221x1570px
>>37171829
if you have to ask, you're a newfag and should lurk more
>>
>>37175194
>those faggots lack the intellectual honesty to recognize is the fact that men are infinitely more hypergamous than females... if they can.

Oh boy, a roastie thinks the had a thought. Explain this retarded statement, I could use a laugh.
>>
>>37174775
>a little casual sex is not indicative of their inability to keep a relationship.
it could have a lot to do with genetics though, which we don't quite undersatnd yet
https://www.nsf.gov/discoveries/disc_summ.jsp?cntn_id=126932
>...possible genetic influences on monogamy have been discovered through recent research on prairie voles, which form lifelong social attachments. ...the prairie voles' special receptors are very similar to receptors found in the brains of humans and bonobos. ...individual variation in these special receptors among human males may help explain some of the individual variation among men in their attitudes towards commitment, monogamy and marriage.
some people are just promiscuous / non-monogamous by nature
>>
>>37171829
Yes.
>>
>>37175204
>If she's intelligent, funny, smart etc etc she's still worth the effort.
>women
>intelligent
>funny

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>See, that's all fine if you disregard the fact that women are not objects. Your partners are not something you own.

Good fucking lord, why are you here? Go back the feminist reddit sub for fucks sake.
>>
>>37175162
>Oh, you mean like MGTOW and robots? Like the 40 percent or so of virgin men in Japan that have CHOSEN to be virgins? Men are fighting back, you just ignore it because you're a narrow minded normie.
Yeah man, MGTOWs sure are making a huge impact on this world.
>Feminists and roastie apologists like you have ensured that the former will ruin your life and the latter will have you locked up for life.
Well, ever wondered why it's illegal?
Hint: it's because most people think it's wrong to abuse women for having sex.
>>
Also some argument that someone who hasnt been with a few people and marries as a virgin will feel theyre lacking there. I mean hardly anyone wants to spend the rest of their life with the first person theyre into.

Whatever. I dont think it says anything about the value of a woman. I'd rather a non virgin of a few steady partners. Less chance of being either fucked up mentally or religious (same shit)
>>
>>37175204
>See, that's all fine if you disregard the fact that women are not objects. Your partners are not something you own.
This is a semantic difference and an appeal to feels.

>At best, they're extremely prudish.
This is not an "issue", it is a virtue.
>>
I think male virginity is underrated. Both partners should ideally be virgins until marriage.
>>
>>37175194
>hurr durr "I am weak willed so naturally everyone is"
It's always funny to see every vile piece of shit appeal to nature to justify being shit.
>>
>>37175280
>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Great argument. There's a lot of funny and intelligent women. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you don't interact with women too much?
>Good fucking lord, why are you here? Go back the feminist reddit sub for fucks sake.
Just because I'm not sexist doesn't mean I agree with third wave feminism.
>>
File: 1495054226436.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495054226436.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
>>37174982
>>37175014
>>37175079

What I was saying was

>robots
>ever getting a gf ever, virgin or not
>being able to marry their non-existent gf

which woman is going to want to marry an out-of-shape women-hating anime pedophile who beats off to traps and posts frogs all day - and save her virginity for that guy?

On which planet of what alternate universe does that exist?
>>
>>37175247
I just dont think you should use such blanket opinions of everyone. My friend was a religious virgin but still the horniest little slut ive met at the same time. Ive had a few partners because sex is normal. Ive never cheated because for me you like that one person so you have sex with them. But other peole can easily seperate the two things. Sex and relationships. It does not mean they dont want to settle with one person because really thats what everyone wants in life. A cheater is that because they are not happy with their partner or are just scum. Thats not merely because theyve had sex before
>>
>>37175284
>Yeah man, MGTOWs sure are making a huge impact on this world.

Considering that Japan is so terrified over their men going their own way instead of marrying sluts, yes, they are. Even with the government pushing heavily with child and marriage incentives, men still don't want to deal with uppity whores that will make terrible wives. It's EXACTLY what you said you didn't see men doing, and you're still fucking ignoring it.

Western men are also refusing to marry, with over half of women born in the nineties unlikely TO EVER marry. How is that not men fighting against feminist retards like you pushing for unsavory whores?

>Well, ever wondered why it's illegal?
Hint: it's because most people think it's wrong to abuse women for having sex.
>why aren't men doing this stuff to keep women high quality?
>oh its illegal, well I'll ignore how retarded my point is and pretend like it supported my argument!

I can see that you're just the typical blue pilled retard capable of thinking.
>>
>>37175290
>I mean hardly anyone wants to spend the rest of their life with the first person they're into.
>"I have never been in love before."
Every person imagines their first is the last. That's honestly healthy, it's messed up to see your relationship as a mere fling.
>>
>>37175360
>There's a lot of funny and intelligent women.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajajajajajajajahahahahaha

>Just because I'm not sexist doesn't mean I agree with third wave feminism.
>unironically calling men sexist for having opinions based in fact

Yeah, you're a feminist alright.
>>
>>37175363
>which woman is going to want to marry an out-of-shape women-hating anime pedophile who beats off to traps and posts frogs all day - and save her virginity for that guy?

Nice assumptions.
>>
>>37175290
>I mean hardly anyone wants to spend the rest of their life with the first person theyre into.

>people have degenerate ideas about love, so we should just enable them
>>
>>37175417
No thats a fairy tale as a teenager. Realistically that shit often doesnt work out. Teens have poor judgement and impulse control. That shit only used to work out because times were different. Now you dont have to stay with someone, resenting them as youve both changed and grown apart. I cant even imagine being with my first crushes now. Ugh
>>
File: Otq3zGe.png (48KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
Otq3zGe.png
48KB, 461x458px
>>37175391
>Japan
>MGTOW

those two things have literally nothing to do with each other.

MGTOW is some reddit internet meme. Japan's birthrate was on the decline long before MGTOW was created on some guy's blog last thursday, and not for the reasons you think. Women are also foregoing relationships and sex.
>>
File: t h i n k i n g.png (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
t h i n k i n g.png
176KB, 1280x720px
>>37175443
How is this an assumption?

Open this board's catalog and tell me what you see
>>
>>37175454
People change. Its perfectly normal. Sure you might feel as though it'll last or you wouldnt be with them, but that doesnt mean ypu always feel that way.

Man have none of you experienced actual love
>>
I took this 3/10 Thai girls virginity and she's really nice and she cleans for me and stuff but I always wanted to have white kids not some self hating hapas. I also suffer from premature ejaculation and I know the only reason this girl is still with me is because shes ugly and she doesn't know what good sex is like. I thought loosing my virginity would be cool but I want to kill myself as much as ever.
>>
>>37175469
>That shit only used to work out because times were different
Haha yeah, it's the current year so now everyone has to suck twenty dicks before they settle down. I don't know why that is, but you gotta do it!
>>
>>37175363
>which woman is going to want to marry an out-of-shape women-hating anime pedophile who beats off to traps and posts frogs all day
Hey, I'm just out of shape and don't even post frogs all day, I hate traps and don't care about anime.
>>
>>37175521
People can learn to cope with each others' changes.
>>
>>37175391
>with over half of women born in the nineties unlikely TO EVER marry.

source?
>>
>>37175382
you are a fucking retard
>My friend was a religious virgin but still the horniest little slut ive met at the same time.
you cant be a slut and a virgin you dumb shit
>>
>>37172327
Nobody is terrified of those "stronk independent women", men are just sick of those nasty, unpleasant witches.
>>
>>37175469
>No thats a fairy tale as a teenager. Realistically that shit often doesn't work out.
That's irrelevant. You said no one wants to, yet it is characteristic of people in love for the first time. It is healthy to think this way, even if it's wrong. The opposite is unhealthy.
>>
>>37171829
If she's the town bicycle and takes all the dick her holes can handle then she's not going to be a good wife no doubt. I wouldn't take my chance with a woman who likes casual sex either. But a woman who has only had sex with men they have been in a relationship with is tolerable but not ideal.
>>
>>37175534
Way to take it to the extreme. Literally never said that but ok.
I'll never judge anyone for indulging in normal enjoyable human behaviour just because I never could.
>>
>>37175554
But not always. Look people grow apart and thats fine and normal. Youre just romanticising shit>>37175566
>>
>>37175536
There's no point in trying to defend yourself, you're still willing associating with the rest of those guys who post here just as you post here. A robot is a robot.
>>
>>37174635
>virginity
>a red flag in women
You are unironically a fucking cuck. Maybe not a literal one (yet) but you're very close.
That's just an objective truth.
>>
>>37175204
>Wrong. If she's intelligent, funny, smart etc etc she's still worth the effort.

No, trust me, those things that you mentioned are definitelly a plus but its not the primary things guys seek into a partner or at least it's not the things that motivates us to put in the effort. What motivates that is hard to put it words because it's a biological drive. Men seek youth, beaty and fertility in women, thats the primary value. Altough her slutiness doesn't necessarily conflict with that, it poses an issue on other aspects of the relationship(like what i said before about us seeing them as prizes, as well as questioning her loyalty and ability to commit and form a pair bond). These kind of issues are hard to make up for, and being smart and funny won't be of much help.

Not exactly, you are obviously not objects but if we are gonna bring you into our lives we are gonna measure your worth based on objective standards. Of course after a few months into the relationship, affection and intimacy became much more important, but at first we are gonna grade you on whether or not you are relationship material.
>>
>>37175472
Just because you don't understand MGTOW doesn't mean it has nothing to do with Japan. The name itself is literally the whole philosophy. Men going their own way and disregarding women. MGTOW is just a new term for something that has always existed. It used to be called "confirmed bachelor".

The difference is that now men can share their experiences online and are starting to see how truly shit most women are, and disregard them.

I've given you the evidence you demanded and you STILL insist you're right. You have to be a woman, they're the only ones who could be this delusional just to try to justify their worldview.
>>
>>37175382
Everyone may believe they desire a long-term monogamous relationship, but what's important is whether they are, by nature, compatible with such a thing. Some people just aren't. All I'm saying is the higher your number of partners, the likelier it is you're one of those people who just isn't wired for long-term monogamous commitment.
>>
>>37175391
Yeah, it's totally not exaggerated by media. It's like that one time when a group of feminist nuts decided that using tampons is oppression. Everybody wrote about it because it's funny, but it didn't change shit because it's irrelevant. After all, Japan is only one country and they're known for having silly trends that come and go.

>Western men are also refusing to marry, with over half of women born in the nineties unlikely TO EVER marry. How is that not men fighting against feminist retards like you pushing for unsavory whores?
Yeah, yeah, "me and my 3 neckbeard MGTOW buddies won't marry sluts, western civilisation is literally crumbling!!1!"
Also, people are generally less interested in getting married. That applies to both men and women.

Way to completely miss the point. It was a rethorical question. I know why modern men aren't doing anything to prevent women from having sex. It's because they realize that having sex is perfectly fine. That's exactly why punishing women for having sex is illegal. Just like murder will be always illegal, because people consider it wrong. If a significant majority of people (not 6 MGTOWs and 11 Japanese virgins) actually considered it morally right, it would eventually become legal. At least, there would be debates and arguments and petitions about it.
>>
>>37175566
Yeah you can. "Technical virginity" never had sex (thats what virgin means btw)!!
But happy to give blowjobs and generally onsessed with sex even when she was 13 Shes now a vey devoted wife as far as i can tell. But she wasnt a virgin on wedding noght
>>
>>37175505
>implying bait threads meant to trigger normies and roasties like you and >>37175472 are indicative of actual robots
>>
>>37175599
Then i worded it wrong. Mistakes happen. I meant barely anyone looking back over relationships would want that person now. Seemed fairly obvioys to me.. My point is still correct
>>
>>37175564
It's based off of a few analyses. This is a forum post, but it aggregates the analyses into one place.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1178110-Half-of-all-women-born-in-the-90s-are-predicted-to-never-get-married-in-the-US
>>
>>37175472
The thing in Japan is not labeled MGTOW but it follows the same premise.
>>
>>37175669
>trying to retroactively claim entire populations into your little cult

hahaha you're like those mormons who went around baptising dead historical people from other religions.

Men in Japan, and women, are not Going Their Own Way (trademark). They're simply all following the collective mindset of post-WWII Japan and that it is to study and study and study and then to work and work and work.

>You have to be a woman roastie ree ree

what a paranoid persecuted snowflake victim you are. You're worse than a woman.

oh and "confirmed bachelor" used to mean "gay" which isn't all that far removed from MGTOW.
>>
>>37175748
MGTOW is about living in a tiny apartment by yourself, beating off to anime, and working yourself to death at the ripe young age of 75?
>>
>>37175683
>I don't like X so I'll claim it's exaggerated by the media!

Not an argument.

>me and my 3 neckbeard

Pushing the unavailability of holes by proxy, typical roastie.

>
Way to completely miss the point. It was a rethorical question. I know why modern men aren't doing anything to prevent women from having sex. It's because they realize that having sex is perfectly fine

>I know you just gave me several examples of men doing exactly what I said they weren't, but I'm gonna pretend like none of that applies so I can keep my delusional fantasy worldview

Good lord.
>>
>>37175807
No, it's about not appeasing women and prioritizing yourself. When it comes to relationship, my take is that it says women are no more than a pump and dump.
>>
>>37175777
MGTOW can't be a cult. It's barely even a philosophy. I know you're triggered because the precious holes were insulted, but all you're doing is reaffirming to us all how fucking stupid feminists and roasties are.

>MGTOW is a cult and also you're gay!!!11

Maybe you're just a middle schooler actually.
>>
>>37175836
>prioritizing yourself

Then it has N O T H I N G to do with Japan, Japanese culture is about the collective good, not the greedy self. That's why men work overtime with no pay and actually die from overworking and lack of sleep.
>>
>>37175872
>assuming I'm a feminist

good one pal

I never said I was feminist, or said anything remotely white-knighting or feminist.

I just called out your little Tumblr movement for what it is and how stupid it is trying to claim Japanese society as your own.
>>
>>37171829
"virginity untill marriage" was intended for poor people to avoid having children.

in the modern world, it would be like forcing everybody to work 4000 hours for the government before they are allowed to have a personal computer or cell phone.
>>
>>37175833
But it literally is you and your 3 neckbeard friends.
You're not making any difference, no one cares about you.
Just like nobody cares about man-hating feminists, who are just the opposite side of the same coin (people refuse to be what I want them to, so I'll isolate myself and hate them).

You're too insignificant to make any difference, otherwise THERE WOULD BE A DIFFERENCE.

>inb4 muh Japan
No, there aren't making any difference in the grand scheme of things either.
>>
>>37175890
It's comparable to the veggie men thing in japan because the reason why the men there are excluding themselves from relationships(as far as i know) are basically the same as in mgtow
>>
>>37175938
That's a good idea tho
>>
>>37175921
You don't need to say you're a feminist to be one. You're pushing all feminist talking points, using every feminist tool to shut down disagreement (like the constant ad hom), and opposing slut shaming and the valuing of virginity. You're so fucking transparent.

>>37175960

This is some high level delusion.
>>
>>37175113
>that isnt impressive at all desu
that's not the point, the point is whether I can be satisfied from the current situation
>>
>>37175982
No, because women are statistically doing the same thing.

Men are also aren't pursuing selfish interests instead, or doing it out of spite towards le roasties. They're just following the collective mindset of putting work and a career and grades above anything else.
>>
>>37176044
>You're pushing all feminist talking points

haha

where

quote me

>thinking that MGTOW is an embarrassing SJW sour grapes Reddit bullshit that makes other men look bad must make you a feminist!
>>
>>37175982
This retard is incapable of comprehending facts or reason if it opposes the feminist dogma. Don't even bother dude.
>>37176054
>No, because women are statistically doing the same thing.

BECAUSE MEN AREN'T MARRYING THEM, COURTING THEM, OR SEEKING HIGH PAYING CAREERS FOR THEM. This is fucking EXACTLY what you said men need to be doing, and when they do it, you invent any reason possible to dismiss it.
>>
File: 1480546534188.png (226KB, 751x665px) Image search: [Google]
1480546534188.png
226KB, 751x665px
>>37171829
virginity = commitment
no virginity = no commitment
I thought the better choice was obvious?
>>
>>37175060
>virgins have higher value than sluts

itt we are talking about virgins and non-virgins with 1-2 dicks in them, not hypersluts
>>
>>37175982
veggie men in japan are mentally ill. the problem with their birthrates is based on the demand for everybody to just become wageslaves with only enough time to watch game shows and play video games.
>>
>>37175938
Is that a real thing or did you just made this up??
If that was the case then rich people would have no problem with it.
From what i know about arranged marriages in the past the woman was promised as a virgin.
And arranged marriages where a bigger deal in wealthy families.
Also there are many cases in the past where the women would be kicked out of home if she had a kid out of wedlock, especially withing wealthy families.

Try puttin more effort next time you decide to make shit up.
>>
>>37176096
>thinking that MGTOW is an embarrassing SJW sour grapes Reddit bullshit

This is embarassing. Using lots of memes and buzzwords to try to fit in only works if you understand what those words mean. You even said MGTOW was tumblr earlier. You're not fooling a single person, hun.

>>37176117

If one person licked the sandwich you wanted to eat, is that really better than five people licking that sandwich? Reminds me of that one episode of the Cleveland show where he is teaching his son about virginity. He asks the son if he would want to eat a sandwich if he knew someone had had sex with it before.

Predictably the roastie mom gets mad at that.
>>
>>37176121
>men drop out of society in mute protest
>"hur they're mentally ill"
>men don't drop out and instead complain
>"hur why don't you guys do something about it, you're just butter virgins"

Roastie logic is something else.
>>
>>37176117
Yes so instead of having their sexual market value spiralling down it only depreciated so much.
The principle is still the same. Virgins > non-virgins
>>
>>37176167
Its purely about maintaining lineage
>>
>>37176167
>arranged marriages
those were usually business deals. it's fair to say some women were groomed to be virgin brides in a handful of cultures, but here's where you're completely fucking confused:

1. those dudes either married right after puberty, or right after military service. the women married right after puberty. there was no gap to sleep around in.
2. during the marriage, almost everybody in the upper classes fooled around eventually, or was expected to.
3. in an arranged marriage situation, the parents commit their possessions and wealth. in the western/modern marriage (which i'm talking about originally), men married a little bit later but were told to keep it in their pants until they have offered everything they own or do to a woman. do you think wealthy dudes followed those rules? do you think they married women for their status, or their number of flings? who would enforce the virginity meme with them?
4. kicking out your daughter for whoring around is different from marrying a girl you love despite her having a previous partner.
>>
>>37176215
>drop out
they never had a chance. we can talk about how society made them mentally ill, but in your/his own fucking words they are vegetables. "huh he must be a girl if he thinks people who live only to sit in front of a computer are not normal XDD"

>butter virgins
i can distinguish between people who are incompetent, and people who are just lazy. can you? if complaining is your way of coping with not giving a shit about women, then that's fine. that's a separate issue. failing in relationships is one thing, not trying for them is another, and being a completely braindead manchild is another. the people in the middle might be spending too much time on work/studying, so it causes a delay in child rearing.
>>
>>37176352
If you think about it all sexually motivaded behavior is to ensure the well being of our lineage.
You relegating all sexually motivaded behavior to social convention.
The thing is you are not a men, you don't understand our preferences. Most guys won't have major issues with the fact that a girl is a non virgin but we would prefer if she was, it's simple as that. There is no social norm or convention, it just is. You have to conform to that. Now, the degree to which that will be important to a guy is based on his experience with women i guess.
>>
I can't understand not caring about a girls previous partners. If you were deeply in love with someone, how could the thought of them being intimate with someone else. Bonding sexually with someone else not enrage you?
>>
>>37176407
I don't know much about arranged marriages to be honest but if wealthy brides were epected to be virgins that means it was not a thing to keep the poor from breeding, that was my point.
Plus, in many cultures, the bride's family would pay the dowry for the grooms family to take her.
>kicking out your daughter for whoring around is different from marrying a girl you love despite her having a previous partner.
again, it defeats the point that keeping a girl vrigin was meant to keep the poor from breeding
>>
>>37176540
>>37176540
You're not making any effort to think or learn about this topic, despite consistently showing your incredible ignorance. I almost feel bad for roastie and roastie apologists. It must suck being this fucking stupid all the time.
>>
>>37175638
This is about principles you faggot.
>>
>>37176690
>enrage

Because I'm not a literal manbaby and have a sexual past myself?
>>
>>37176100
No mate, the development in Japan started with girls going full parasite single.
>>
>>37177418
>manbaby
So you have a negative classification to anyone who disagree with your views.
There are guys with a cuck fetish too.
Do you think it's reasonable for them to assume you are a manbaby for demanding monogamy from a girl??
Now, a retard such as yourself wont follow, but if you value the intimacy you have with a girl, and that is among other things predicated on that fact that you are the only one with whom she has that, it's not much of a stretch to be bothered about the fact that she had it with someone else. Now, your expectations about that may be unrealistic. But in the end of the day it comes down to what compromises you are able to live with.
>>
>>37177576
You seem enraged, bro.
>>
>>37177576
It's one thing to have certain expectations of your future partner. Throwing a hissy-fit over having had a bf before is beyond stupid though. Just move on if you don't want to date her because of that.
>>
>>37177707
>Throwing a hissy-fit over having had a bf before is beyond stupid though
>Just move on if you don't want to date her because of that.

Yes, i couldn't agree more, although i would have no problem with using her as a fuckbuddy.
>>
>>37176187
It literally is a reddit/tumblr tier meme

You are no different than fat feminists who reject men.

How far up your ideology's own ass do you have to be to not see that
>>
>>37177961
This. Men going their own way? More like faggots btfo and sent away.
>>
>>37175194
Yeah because all those married couples in their 80s who married each other at the age of 20 are just fake, right?
>>
>>37178105
Lots of cheating throughout the years and fucking around in their youths that those old cunts won't admit to.
>>
File: 515.gif (1022KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
515.gif
1022KB, 640x480px
>>37178153
If projecting your own toxic hedonism and promiscuity on other people makes you feel better about yourself, who am I to judge?
>>
>>37174775
This. Guys thinking that women should do all this shit is why we still don't have equality of housework even when both spouses are working. It's super strsssful to work and then still be expected to cook dinner and do the majority if the housework. Get off your lazy asses and help. That is what makes you valuable.
>>
>>37177961
Yes, it's a reddit tier meme that has existed for decades and is growing independent of the Internet or reddit.

Nice samefag btw >>37178080
>>
>>37178105
Marrying has absolutely nothing to do with monogamy. You are very naive to believe so. Cheating has been rampant, although only for men (prostitutes) in the past.
>>
File: 1489183255315.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489183255315.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>37178289
>blaming the men to absolve women of all responsibility

Yeah, you're totally not a feminist, right faggot?
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (331KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
rrLe319.jpg
331KB, 1223x1541px
>>37171829
Statistically speaking, women's virginity shouldn't be overrated. As >>37176101
said, which do you want? A virgin woman has better odds in marriages than her non virgin counterparts. That won't stop her from exuding hypergamy at anytime though because there is always someone better than you.
>>
>>37178526
>it's a reddit tier meme that has existed for decades

It's not at all. Are you the same guy who tried to claim that Japan was MGTOW?

>Nice samefag

Not me. I don't know why you're so insecure that you have to assume that criticism of your little SJW movement has to come from only one person, who is a feminist and a woman.
>>
>>37178662
Jesus christ, even after having MGTOW explained to you, you still insist on misrepresenting it. Women sre literally incapable of rational thought.
>>
>>37178653
>>37176101

As it was already pointed out >>37174904

If a single woman is a virgin and hasn't had sex with Chads or normies, then why in god's name would she have sex with a robot??
>>
>>37174775
You were correct up until the last sentence. The correct version of the last sentence is.
>I think even the biggest sluts just want the right person to extract money from while they fuck everyone else behind their back and laugh at them with their "lovers".

Moderate sluts usually aren't fucked up though and just enjoy casual sex for sex and some intimacy instead of it being something to feed a bottomless void within themselves.
>>
>>37171829
Ideally a chick is a virgin, but that's so absurdly rare nowadays that it's a point you have to just concede to have a chance of finding a decent chick.
>>
>>37178693
calm down, stop thinking that I'm a woman and a feminist and all that.

You're only capable of expressing yourself through confrontation and painting yourself as the victim. That's why people think MGTOW is rightfully as SJW group.

MGTOW was invented barely a few years ago it has nothing to do with Japan or whatever else you might want to dig up and try to claim as your own.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=MGTOW

if it weren't a tumblr SJW group, it wouldn't have a specific name and it certainly wouldn't behave like one.
>>
>>37178697
Don't want sex with a virgin girl. Just pointing out the statistics. I'm monk anyway.
>>
>>37177418
No, it's because you have been manipulated by this degenerate society to just accept all this cuckoldry.
If you didn't grew up among such degeneracy all over the place, all of this would disgust you.
Some of us just happen to hate this decadence from day one, maybe because we didn't really have a chance to indulge in it.
Whether it's something good or not depends on how you can deal with it.
>>
>>37178924
>Just pointing out the statistics.

Maybe point out the statistics of a robot being able to get married, and get married to a virgin girl, and a virgin girl who isn't as fat and autistic as him.
>>
>>37178872
>>37178872
>more buzzwords and baseless and unsupported claims
>still being so retarded that you can't understand that the philosophy behind MGTOW is what I was referring to, not the literally fucking name
>>
>>37179066
Yes, the philosophy is recent as well.

There's no need to get upset.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (280KB, 643x472px)
Unbenannt.png
280KB, 643x472px
>>37178719
>just enjoy casual sex for sex
>not feeding a bottomless void within themselves
Top kek, keep telling yourself that, dear friend.
>>
>>37179053
If you can find those stats and compile them I'll gladly use it as well.
>>
>>37179127
>not feeding a bottomless void within themselves

That's what shitposting is, friend.
>>
>>37171829

They become cheating sluts if they loose their virginity to someone other than their long term partner. Seriously, once a roastie always stacy.
>>
>>37179127
not everybody has a hole in their lives like you, anon
>>
>>37173114

>it's almost entirely unvalued by society now,

No man on earth would choose a roastie version of their wife/gf over a virgin one.
>>
File: 1495390442870.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495390442870.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37171829
(You) know what they say, "no hymen, no diamond".
>>
>>37179257
That doesn't even make any fucking sense, nigger.
>>
File: emilyrudd1.png (1MB, 612x616px) Image search: [Google]
emilyrudd1.png
1MB, 612x616px
>>37172933

This. Virgin women are still hoes. They're particular about who they hoe out too and it comes with a heavy price.
>>
>>37172327

Only if she is pretty. In which case, she is only successful because she is pretty. So not intimidating just makes me smirk
>>
>>37173028

I agree women suck but I don't see how you connect losing virginity in high school as a stepping stone to Stacyhood in college. There is a Stacy inside every woman.
>>
>>37173644
>>37173848

She will always have a beta available to her. But she's lost out on her chance at tying down Chad.
>>
>>37174385

If you are think the West isn't still entirely Christian in everything except name you are as deluded as most people. Normie
>>
>>37174635

>I don't deny that there is a correlation between the number of sexual partners and the likelihood of cheating, but that applies to men as well. I don't see why women would be held to a different standard.

No double standard. It applies to everyone.
>>
File: badcunt.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
badcunt.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>37174635

>In fact, I think most men (myself included) think it's a massive red flag.

Lmao don't lie to the roasties in this thread you SLUT
>>
>>37174904

Nobody said bagging virgins was easy. That's part of the reason for their value.
>>
>>37175128

I loved that justice league. I was just dreaming about the kind of animated batman game I would make if I could. It would be better than all the shit they put out now.
>>
>>37174957

You misunderstand everything. Men love sluts for FUCKING. We would not dream of caring for, loving, marrying or anything long-term with the modern Stacy.
>>
>>37175204
>If she's intelligent, funny, smart etc etc she's still worth the effort.

Lol. We're talking sexual value here, or long-term partner value. Witty sluts are abundant doesn't mean they're valuable partners. How could you even pretend to think that? Look at it from our perspective.
>>
File: adrianalima.jpg (78KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
adrianalima.jpg
78KB, 340x450px
>>37175204

See pic related. She famously refused to loose her virginity to anyone other than her husband. She is perfection and among the most valuable women.
>>
>>37175305

You would think so. But women want 'accomplished' men and one of those achievements should include women since women are just trophies.
>>
>>37175363

If he's filthy rich nothing else matters.
>>
>>37175360

>Just because I'm not sexist doesn't mean I agree with third wave feminism.

Ayy. Maybe there's hope for you. Good luck
>>
my god there are some dumb asses in this thread... Sex is very important in relationships. Can you be happy with a woman who isn't a virgin? Sure, no doubt. Can you be happy with a woman who cheats on you? Yes, many men still value and accept their women despite infidelity. Does having former sexual partners make women more likely to be unfaithful? Probably, but not necessarily. If you want to marry a virgin, then look for girls who are virgins.

The important question here is, why is female virginity perceived to be more important than male virginity? Well, ultimately, men are satisfied with sex almost universally if they're sexually attracted to their partner. For women, how much they enjoy sex depends greatly on their previous sexual experiences. A woman who is promiscuous throughout her teens and 20s will likely meet many men who fuck them better than their future husbands will, leaving them unsatisfied with their sex lives, and likely to go fuck around.
>>
File: 1494039709081.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1494039709081.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>37171829
I wouldn't say its overrated at all.
>>
File: exithoe.jpg (12KB, 240x460px) Image search: [Google]
exithoe.jpg
12KB, 240x460px
>>37178289

I agree with you but you're a feminist.
>>
>>37176187
>If one person licked the sandwich you wanted to eat

I don't understand why is this analogy applicable in debates on this subject
>>
>>37179908
Because women are objects and should be treated as such.
>>
File: 1488133892614.jpg (71KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488133892614.jpg
71KB, 400x388px
I want all robots posting in this thread to die.
>>
>>37174904
Seems like a paradox but it happened to me, robots shouldn't stop believing in their pure qt, I had almost stopped when I met her. Don't lower your standards and go after used up roasties
>>
File: 1487261284993.png (283KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1487261284993.png
283KB, 945x945px
>>37181602
>robots shouldn't stop believing in their pure qt
>>
File: partners.png (40KB, 469x428px) Image search: [Google]
partners.png
40KB, 469x428px
>>37175243
>t-that's bullshit!!!
>you're wrong roastie wothless hole!!!
toppestkek
>>
>>37182321
>doesn't understand how averages work
typical roastie, that's why you use median, that just means the top 20% of men fucked 80% of the women
>>
I'm a virgin but I don't tell people and they usually don't guess. I don't want someone who wants me for my virginity because it's probably some weird obsessive power play situation. So yeah, I consider it very over rated and I'm not much different from my sexually active female friends.

>>37181602
> Don't lower your standards
"Oh, Lizzy! do anything rather than marry without affection."
>>
>>37173051
what you think girls dont masturbate or something? you cant be this delusional.
>>
>>37179793
not anymore. she's not a virgin idiot
>>
>>37182359
yet multiple studies show men are more likely to sleep around and be unfaithful :) o-okay, just keep telling yourself that!! you're making a HUGE difference with MGTOW!!
>>
>>37182359
Just because you keep writing out a retarded meme doesn't make it any more true no matter how much you wish it.
>>
>>37171829
No, not at all

Of course, the focus on sex is just as bad too
>>
>>37183011
Isn't the problem that guys have a harder time doing that? Even if guys are more likely to do it, it's far easier for girls to pull it off.
>>
>>37174608
no, just no. it's a bs myth.

originality
>>
File: 1355861797382.gif (1011KB, 144x127px) Image search: [Google]
1355861797382.gif
1011KB, 144x127px
>mfw 27 year old virgin (male)
>>
>>37183945
Retarded myths about sex on /r9k/? You don't say!
>>
>>37175305
this. my s/o wasnt a virgin, it wasnt anything new and exciting for him. i just feel like another number
>>
>>37176690
>tfw deeply in love with boyfried
>was khv when met him
>he wasnt
>keep thinking about him fucking other girls and kissing them
>hurts
>>
>not being able to maintain healthy, long term loving relationships says nothing about my ability to maintain said relationships

>not being able to dedicate myself to my lover says nothing about my value or my ability to love truly

>not being able to control my sexual urges says nothing about my value or ability to remain loyal

>You are the one, anon. I will totally be loyal to you.
Together forever. It's not like I've said the same thing to Chad and Brad before.
>>
>>37184370
>>37184425
If he was a virgin, you wouldn't have like him. You would have wondered why other women wouldn't have liked him and not bothered to befriend him.
>>
>>37175305
This. Male sluts are just as bad as female sluts.
Line them up and shoot them all.
>>
>>37184619
No because chicks are really hard to get , so its an achievement, men are easy as fuck

>end roasties man!
>>
>>37173993
implying what he >>37173167 said still doesn't hold true.

ugly women are less likely to fuck up something good, because they know their opportunities are limited. they can't go out and find quality men like Stacy can; same reason you wouldn't cheat on Stacy but Chad would.

if a women is religious enough to hold off chad until marriage she's probably religious enough to hold off a divorce.
>>
>>37171829
Theres no real reason why virginity is important, well anymore. Its a survival instinct from before genetic testing, if the girl was a virgin then you knew the kids were yours. Now we dont need that, course instinct dont go away so we're till going to want virgins.
>>
>>37184788
Achievement doesn't matter. Fuck all sluts
>>
>>37184788
Principles/values matter much more than achievement. A slut is only a biologically successful male. A virtuous man can't be a slut.

Fuck all sluts.
>>
>>37173397
What if she only uses pads?
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.