[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever rape someone? I had the opportunity last night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1493834363675.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1493834363675.png
280KB, 646x595px
Anyone here ever rape someone?
I had the opportunity last night with my sisters friend black out drunk and passed out on the couch last night, but I didn't do it.
>>
I
RAPED MYSELF TODAY
>>
File: fbi.jpg (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
12KB, 229x220px
>>37171533
>but I didn't do it
Yes you did. Posting lies about it on the internet won't stop you from going to jail.
>>
>>37171533
I've molested but never raped
>>
>>37171558
Should I call you help?
>>
>>37171533
Kinda raped my ex gf. She was really drunk. I got on top of her and she said " what are you doing?", I then had sex with her but she didn't say stop or no. So technically I don't think it's rape.
>>
>>37171533

congratulations, you're not a piece of shit

do you want a fucking pat on the back?
>>
>>37171593
>tfw friends little sister rubs her ass and pussy on you all time but doesn't know why she's doing it
>tfw she touches your cock all the time because shes discovering her sexuality
Not gonna molest her, but I never stop her from doing it
Had a huge boner one time while she was rubbing on me and she noticed
>>
>>37171692
If I was your friend and found out I would put a bullet in your brain and have my family help me bury you, fucking pedo
I'd rape a full grown drunk woman tho, on another note
>>
>>37171533
Rape is bad, OP, unless you're Indian.
>>
>>37171533
You're a decent human being.
>>
>>37171692
>Not gonna molest her, but I never stop her from doing it

You are fully culpable
>>
Watch out roasties, deny for much longer and caveman reproductive instincts will kick in to make sure the bloodline lasts.
The robot rape army is growing stronger.
>>
>>37171670
Technically if she drank at all its rape.

Or if she changes her mind later.

Or if she was cheating and needed an alibi.
>>
>>37171692
How old is she? Because I was imagining she was like 14 or 15,but the responses make it sound like she's 9.
>>
>>37171558
NOT LIKE YESTERDAY
>>
>>37172092
>>37172966
NORMIES LEAVE. REEE
Original
>>
>>37171533
>I had the opportunity last night with my sisters friend black out drunk and passed out on the couch last night, but I didn't do it.

I was in a similar situation once.
It was a little cold, so I got her a blanket and put it over her.
When I walked past her later that night, she'd wrapped it around herself and looked very warm and comfortable.
I felt very happy knowing that I'd done a nice thing for her.
>>
>>37173759
From the post, he made it sound like she's too young to know what sex is.
>>
>>37174117
I had very little idea what sex was at 15. My mom explained rhe science behind sex, STDs, and how babies were formed, but nothing else. Nothing on temptation, appropriate sexual behavior, etc. I'm a guy, but if I was that much of a sperg then I could see a girl being the same. That's why I asked the age.
>>
>>37171676
Roastie detected lol

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
>>
>>37171569
I never raped anyone but I make up stories and wbitpost all the time I also post trap threads for no reason other then to turn you little fags into fags
>>
>>37171533

that's why you're safely at home posting on 4chan instead of being in jail and getting sodomized by nigger inmates
>>
>>37171533
I once got a girl high on marijuanas , took off her pants and penetrated her. She had a scared look on her face so I stopped
>>
File: missile.jpg (15KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
missile.jpg
15KB, 320x375px
all sex is rape desu
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495309602590.jpg (21KB, 480x699px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495309602590.jpg
21KB, 480x699px
Got quite the tale niggers

> meet some bitch on okc
>in her pictures she looks really thicc, like massive hips and big tits/ass
>meet up with her in my dads car in the city at night first time
>couldnt find the address of the place sbe would be at, panicking
>finally stop on the side of the clustetfuck city street and call her
>already a car on my ass
>shes in that car it turned out
>see the back seat door open in my mirror
>a fucking tree trunk thigh emerges
>ive made a mistake.jpg
>shes more brown than she looked in the pics im white
>fucking fat moonface
>giant tits are the only redeeming quality
>we drive to her apartment, stay in the lot
>she starts making out with me, make her get naked while most of my clothes ard still on
>start pinching her nipples and smacking her tits really hard
>make her say daddy
>she puts condom on my dick
>the condom kills my vibe and i start going limp
>make her get in the doggy position, start playing with her pussy
>got 4 fingers in it, called her a dirty bitch
>dick is diamonds again
>as i mount her ass, she worriedly asks if im still wearing the condom
>dont answer
>no, dont, please dont put it in without a condom idk if you have anything and i dont want to get pregnant
>"shut up"
>plunge dick all the way in with one stroke
>shes making her fat chick moaning sounds going oh my god etc
>pull out and jizz
>immediately disgusted by the thing in my dads car
>get in the front seat and start driving back to drop her off while shes still in the back getting dressed
>awkward quiet
>later texts me the spiel about how i raped her blah blah and im lucky she didnt report me
>like a month later she texts me again and wants to hang out but "only if im int3rested in a relationship"
>kek

There you have it.
>>
>>37176115
so this is the power of THICCfags...
>>
>>37176500
Almost forgot to take my trip off for that post, wew
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.