[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shoplift >Tower goes off >Panic >Freeze like a statue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>Shoplift
>Tower goes off
>Panic
>Freeze like a statue
>Hand over the stuff to the staff
>Tells me to come to the back with her
>I am so frozen I dont even have eye contact or respond
>She turns around to put stuff back
>Sprint out like a motherfucker
>Seemingly no one managed to chase me.
They don't have my name, SSN or anything.

It was in a mall.

The fuck do I do lads.
Did I get off scott free?
Can I ever go back?
Should I start stretching my asshole now so I can survive better in prison?
>>
I got caught stealing like 40 beers. I didn't run. I got a criminal record now.

You're a smart fucker, I panicked.
>>
>>37171183
in my country they don't call the police unless you're underage or got no id. I got a house ban twice in the same supermarket, still going there tho
>>
>>37171183
Don't go back to that mall for at least a couple years. They have your face and you'll be arrested sight if they notice you.

Even better, just never go back lol.
>>
what you do is:
cut your hair
shave your beard if you have one

and just stay away from that mall for 2 months

meanwhile you can shoplift other places. i recommend single stores and not doing it at malls bro.

also,
what did you steal op??
>>
>>37171183
>don't have my name, SSN, or anything
>gave the stuff back
yeah, you'll be fine probably, just stay away from that mall for a few months
>>
>>37171183
I got caught stealing a USB drive at Walmart before. Luckily they didn't call the cops, just charged me 300 dollars in exchange they said they won't sue me.
>>
>>37171320
haha you actually paid them
>>
>did I get off Scott free?
Well, you did...
>>
>>37171320
lmao you have to take it out of the packaging
>>
>>37171409
I did, my mistake was opening it up in the restroom
>>
>>37171183
Always take it out the packaging. Steal small things.

> have multiple things in your hands
> slowly take the packaging part while looking at things on shelves.
> slip the packaging behind a shelf
> slip the item you want to steel up your jacket sleeve
> put all other items down and look for your cellphone in your backpack
> when you look in your backpack let the item slide out your sleeve into your backpack
> pretend to read a message on your phone
> make a fake phone call saying " oh sorry are you waiting for me? I'm in /shop name/ I will leave ASAP"
> run out the door while on phone
>>
>>37171183
>pack your bags
>move to another city
>cut off all contacts
>never go back
It's the only way son.
>>
>>37171183
You should have never stopped.

Nothing will happen, just never go back to that store.

If it's a chain store, you should probably stay away from other locations too. Sometimes they share photos/details.

Just an FYI- most stores have policies that they won't physically stop you in ththe store or chase you out of the store. They will just verbally confront and call the police.
>>
>>37171291
Months? The entire mall?
>>
>>37172246
they have your face on security camera, so steer clear until they forget about it, unless you feel like getting tackled by a mallcop.
>>
>be me
>dexfag
>usually cop my shit at rite aid
>go in, head down the syrup aisle, grab my dxm.
>go grab a couple cheap 1-2 dollar shit
>while im grabbing the other shit i pocket the dxm
>go up front and buy everything but the dxm

I did this at least a dozen times. The last time i got caught though
>going up to checkout
>theres a qt clueless looking teen girl as the cashier
>intheclear.jpg
>all of a sudden a wild hambeast materializes out of the aisles and hurries toward second register
>"i'll ring you up over here" dryly
>shitshitshit
>try to get away with it but when im trying to pay the bitch says "cough syrup too"
>asks for my ID, i have it, im old enough to buy it but the shit is like 10 bucks a bottle
>actually lets me just pay for it and leave

Probably got off EZ
>>
Become a fugitive and hide in every corner
>>
>>37171183
Don't shoplift?
>>
As a retailcuck, I can tell you 100% that you can steal shit and get away with it. You either have to be extremely bold or extremely cunning, either way don't half ass it.

The second you flounder, stop when they tell you to, or go into the office with the manager, you're fucked.

I worked at urban outfitters for years and one of the things lp would tell us is do not chase anyone. You can walk out of the store and we legally can't do shit, I can't say the same for other places, but if it's a major retailer chances are they take the same approach.

Also unless we blatantly saw people take stuff (and even then they got away with it) chances are we aren't even sure if it was stolen until way after the fact.
>>
>>37172551
At the store where i worked (drug store), the most we could do is shadow the shoplifters around the store, or ask if they need help
>>
>>37171607
Lol just go in and put it in ur backpack then walk out
>>
File: 1494803267558.jpg (106KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
1494803267558.jpg
106KB, 644x781px
>>37171607
People like you are the reason I can't even leave my local Walmart with my $1 ice cream bar without showing them my receipt
>>
>>37173955
why don't you put it in your sleeve, anon?
>>
>>37171607
Books are also very useful to steal stuff. Pretend you read a book but remove the packaging behind said book.
>>
Shoplifters are garbage. Are you guys gypsies or what?
>>
Where I work they have to have eyes on you from the moment they see you pick it up until you walk passed the tills and are about to leave but before you actually leave. If you get out they can't pursue because of putting themselves at risk outside the store and if they lose sight of you at any point they can't stop you because they can't be sure you still have it and didn't ditch it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.