[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in dorm with my black-chad roommate >he's on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: woblack album.png (247KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
woblack album.png
247KB, 800x800px
>in dorm with my black-chad roommate
>he's on the phone with his mother ranting about fuck whitey
>going on full kang-history tangents about different things, most notable example was how a black woman wrote for shakespeare
>"they're so manipulative, and they do this to EVERYONE"
>now he's talking about how 9/11 was a hoax
>"who REALLY created ISIS"
>"they took away all the PRIDE and JOY of the black man"
People of my race actually, unironically feel and think this way. Fucking kill me, someone looks at me and this is the type of person they anticipate me being, and apparently with good reason.
>>
WE WUZ KANGZ shit is really retarded

Although he was correct in questioning where ISIS (the terrorist group) came from. They were originally funded by then US government
>>
File: ugh.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
ugh.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>37170845
Yeah, the ISIS thing isn't as wrong as the other shit he's been spewing. Still jesus christ, I've never witnessed this sort of thing first-hand before and it's disheartening
>"All the history is gone, all the KANGZ that came before us is gone"
>"If I could go back to Africa right now I'd do it in a heartbeat"
>"We should be raising a generation of *african* americans, even if they haven't been there in a long time they can still go back"
Because Africa doesn't hate American niggers even more than America does...
>>
>>37170825
Keep sucking the white dick there coon
>>
>>37171032
>muh Uncle Tom
Of course, if I don't act like a nigger I must just be trying to suck up to da white man
>>
>>37171032
He can just see why some whites hate blacks.
>>
>>37170825
>a black woman wrote for Shakespeare
Now that's a comedy
>>
>>37170825
We aren't racist for no reason Tyshawn.
>>
The whole kangz thing is retarded but fuck you for perpetuating the "I'm not like other blacks I swear!" meme. You're part of the reason white people still go "you're one of the good ones" and "you're so articulate"

Just do you, and stop acting like you have to be the ambassador for all black people.
>>
>>37170825
I've always said there's a difference between being a nigger and a black man

Thanks for not being a nigger, blackbot

WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>37171702
I'm not acting like an ambassador for black people, I'm venting on a Malaysian carpetbagging forum. I don't bring up politics or how my race should act at all IRL, and I still get that "you're so different" shit from white people. My choices are either to act how I normally act and be an ""Uncle Tom"" or try to be something I'm not so I don't "perpetuate the meme." Given those options, I'd rather just bee myself
>>
>>37170825
>People of my race actually, unironically feel and think this way.
I have a colleague who shares this kind of thing on facebook.

I feel sorry for him. I never really think about it, but if that's the extent people need to go to in order to validate their history, it's a little sad.

I also grew up in South Africa, you see the disconnect between people who, deep down, just want to be Western, and people who embrace their own culture.

People like your roommate are stuck in a self destructive cycle. They haven't found a culture that resonates with them. They don't want to accept "White" western culture, which is stupid because blacks have become a part of it in many respects.

Don't be too hung up on it broski, he sounds like a bit of a lost soul. There's good niggity nogs out there too, we all know it.
>>
>>37171768
That's understandable. I'm not telling you to change yourself. I'm just saying ragging on your own people doesn't really help.
Take >>37171742
for example. If your roommate was white he'd just be an idiot, but since he isn't we have to go through the whole "nigger vs black" routine. At some point black started to actually internalize that idea and believe it. Seems like a pretty toxic mindset.

But who knows, I could be wrong. meh
>>
>>37171768
>I normally act and be an ""Uncle Tom"
You said it yourself: you're just being normal.

That doesn't make you an uncle tom. That makes you a normal member of society.
>>
>>37170825
Plot twist. You don't have a black-chad room mate. You're just having these conversations alone in your room with a dial tone.
>>
>>37172701
>You're just having these conversations alone in your room with a dial tone.

Made me chuckle
>>
>>37170825
It's not like all black people are like that. Most at my college aren't so fucking extreme but I have seen some in the barber shop. This is the kind of shit that's perpetuated by the bullshit news that's on Facebook, like there's so much bullshit about black people on Facebook it's unbelievable. People should be focused on making something about of themselves now instead of worrying about the past.

There were some successful civilizations in Africa that they don't know about but how does that knowledge help you today? There was an era where Egypt was ruled by Black people but what does that do for you?
It's a self esteem issue that they have that they're trying to solve by dismissing the accomplishments of everyone. They have nothing to be proud of so they seek validation from mostly fake history.
>>
>>37170825
>be a short skinny black guy in college
>all the black guys except this one cs nerd I know are fucking huge and jacked
>accidentally tripped over my own shoes and bumped into one full force during orientation week and I just bounced off him
This is the power of Tyrone
>>
File: IMG_0673.jpg (139KB, 1004x989px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.jpg
139KB, 1004x989px
>>37171032
>Not going full nigger
>sucking up to the white man

It's called just not being a retard anon, there doesn't need to be much motivation behind it besides not wanting to be a retard.
>>
>>37170825
He sounds based af
Just get him to tone down the anti-white stuff
>>
>>37171873
>nagging on your own race doesn't really help

Nigger what? Holding a group of people accountable to their way of thinking/how they act is the only way, otherwise they think they're find in it. It is sad the outliers get viewed as part of the group when they're not like them at all. Just look at northern post slavery blacks. They didn't want southern blacks to migrate north because they were hyper nigger tier and knew it would reflect badly on them as a whole if they came up and started acting how they do. They did and it did.
>>
>>37170825
I fucking hate the kangz and the dumb bitches that go on and on about spirituality and the black WOMBan. It's so embarrassing and pathetic
>>
File: ccTqSBX.jpg (25KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
ccTqSBX.jpg
25KB, 550x350px
>>37170825
identity politics is fucking pretty much everybody pretty hard right now. i wish there was a way for people who aren't sjw's or alt right or whatever to communicate without these other people ruining it.
>>
>>37171628
Watch akala shakespeare on youtube. He raps shakespeare and rap lyrics to a room full of shakespeare experts and they cant tell which is generic nigger rap and which is shakespeare.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.