[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was psuedo raped by the swimming instructor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

>be Arab from Lebanon engineering exchange student in Sweden
>decide to take up swimming lessons
>never learned to swim because grew up with grandparents
>perfect opportunity since nobody knows me here
>first time at the swimming lessons
>as expected all "students" are immigrants but I'm the only one who doesn't speak Swedish
>instructor is this very tall blond woman (I'm a manlet so I don't know how tall but approximately a foot taller than me) with a weirdish face, not ugly but not cute either, early 30s probably
>swimming lesson goes fine
>am actually the best student there even with my lackluster swimming skills
>go back to changing room
>everyone is showering and dressing
>too much assburgers to shower with them so wait for them to leave while I hide in the toilet
>go to the open showers
>since nobody else is there, pull down my trunks and shower naked; the showers are shared but you're supposed to keep your swimming attire on while showering the clorine off
>mid shower swimming instructor lady comes in
>wtf.jpg
>she acts as if nothing is weird
>gets under the showers
>I pretend nothing is weird either
>eventually she starts making conversation
>asks me questions
>I answer curtly
>I go to leave
>she grabs my hand
>turn around
>she forces her face on me
>I'm like shocked, don't know what's happening, just go along with it
>she pulls back, smiles
>I slime, I wouldn't have thought of her in that way, but I'm not going to say no, now
>even if I say no, she could probably have me, anyway
>she starts fondling my dick
>...end of story (we just fucked afterwards, not going to go into detail)

This happened on Friday night. Shit was crazy. WTF still cannot believe I lost my V-card this way. WTF.
>>
>be Arab
Stopped reading there
>>
That sounds so hot.
>>
nice try sage noko
>>
>>37169462

>itt: things that never happened
>saffron
>>
So like, should I go back now? I'm not sure how to feel about this.

On some level I feel violated. But the sex was exciting.
>>
>>37169462
Wheres the bomb hassan?
>>
>>37169462
>Sweden

Explains everything.
All Swedish women are sexual predators that wanted to bring refugee children into the country to rape them.

In fact, all "pro-refugee" women are sexual predators. Look at the allegations into the refugee camps in Calais.
If a woman is pro-refugee and likes immigrants, she's most likely a rapist and/or child molestor.

They then end up in our countries thinking that is normal, so they pull the same shit to our children.

This is all swept entirely under the rug, bcause is would be very embarrassing if it became common knowledge that the EU knew and was turning a blind eye/ encouraging this.

The biggest red-pill here is that women are sociopaths and should never be allowed to lead.
>>
File: khomeini-khamenei.jpg (415KB, 2289x1777px) Image search: [Google]
khomeini-khamenei.jpg
415KB, 2289x1777px
>>37169462
>Arab
>Lebanon
Long live Hezbollah!
Labaik ya Hussain!
Labaik ya Nasrallah!
Labaik ya Khamenei!

Victory to the Axis of Resistance (Islamic Republic of Iran - Syria - Hezbollah - PFLP - Hamas - Al Aqsa Martyr's Brigades - Ansarullah - PMU - K'ataib Hezbollah - Harakat Al-Nujaba)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCIVijRFKmM
>>
>>37169462
literally the shittest bait i have ever seen
>>
>>37169699
>>37170216

I'm Christian. Go fuck yourselves

>>37170159

I think was she did was technically illegal. But I'm an adult (20) so not sure if that still counts. Whatever I'm just going to forget all about this and stay away from that place, lol.
>>
File: IMG_1778.jpg (32KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.jpg
32KB, 577x382px
>>37169462
>I slime

Kekrekek
>>
>>37170257
Question:Do you have a big dick
>>
>>37170343

Like 1 or 2 inches above average.
>>
File: Image.png (85KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
85KB, 500x390px
>>37170257
Hezbollah protects Christians in Lebanon and Syria from the Zionists and Takfiri/Wahhabists like ISIS and Al-Qaeda though.

Isn't Hezbollah based?
>>
File: 1491965942795.png (674KB, 1650x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1491965942795.png
674KB, 1650x1199px
>>37169462
ar detta du?
>>
>>37170380
What do you think the average is?
>>
Nice cuckold fantasy faggot
Your erotica is a shit
>>
File: 1469209354526.png (2MB, 1280x3127px)
1469209354526.png
2MB, 1280x3127px
i think that his story is true
>>
>>37169462
Jag tar saker som aldrig hant. Fint bete

En sak till
>Fuck off we're full
>>
>>37169462
This is why Europe is in the state it's in and it will only get worse. Eurabia 2.0
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.