[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend just asked me if I was gay because I never show interest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: VQSucsH.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228KB, 858x725px
>friend just asked me if I was gay because I never show interest in women
>same thing happened in high school
>mom asked me the same thing

FUCKING WHY!??!
Just becuase I don't try to get gf doesn't mean I'm a faggot
>>
>>37168367
But then why don't you try to get a gf? Doesn't make any sense
>>
File: demo.png (1MB, 1203x802px) Image search: [Google]
demo.png
1MB, 1203x802px
>>37168367
Cmon you don't want a girl to commit suicide because you didn't give attention to her. Stop being such a beta and B YOURSELF.
>>
You're not gay, just autistic

I've definitely had the "r u gay" interrogation before from women.

I think I've had women interested in me and I just assumed they were trying to make fun of me, ha ha low self esteem!

Now I'm more confident and just ignore them all on purpose because I kinda stumbled into a LDR. I wonder if they think I'm gay. Sheeeit
>>
>>37168391
>try to get a gf
>>
no gf does not = fag
showing no interest in women = fag though

what are you, some sort of inhuman robot?
>>
>>37168444
>You're not gay, just autistic
I actually have aspergers so that's pretty accurate

>I think I've had women interested in me and I just assumed they were trying to make fun of me, ha ha low self esteem!
also this
>>
>>37168367
holy shit this
the amount of times people have asked me this is unreal
if they used simple fucking logic they would realise that im not gay, as ive never dated a man or women, so them presuming im gay is fucking retarded

fucking normalfags
>>
>>37168489
not really
normal men show interest in women
if you aren't, then you probably are gay.
>>
>>37168391

If he was gay why wouldn't he try to get a bf?
>>
>>37168367
Why don't people understand that wanting a gf with a penis isn't gay?
>>
>>37168505
Or maybe you know how shit people are that you have absolutely lost any interest in communicating with them. Maybe your cock doesn't have to make every social decision for you you fucking half-brained mongoloid.
>>
>>37168367
its time to get out and look 4 chicks, kid
>>
>>37168533
oh so you're not gay
just a crazy, bitter loser

that's much better, yea
>>
>>37168548
Go play ball faggot. I'm sure you'll find some ultimate epiphany doing mundane things like that :)
>>
>>37168489
>>37168521
A lot of fags act like they're simply disinterested in women, then end up "surprising" people by introducing their bf while coming out of the closet. Then also there's "lifelong bachelors" who simply have shallow sexual relationships with guys and pretend like they're just not interested in a relationship at all. People are just expecting OP to fit into one of these categories, as he hasn't been following the typical trend of drooling over women.
>>
>>37168577

I feel like it's kind of fucked that normies think it's more likely that you are a fag than someone who is just a sperg.
>>
>>37168616
It's probably butthurt women who thought you were attractive, tried sending you "signals" (she looked at you for .04 seconds once) and got upset you ignored her. So she justifies it as "oh he must be gay!" just to make herself feel better.
>>
File: 26.gif (342KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
26.gif
342KB, 500x593px
>Always get mistaken for being gay by friends, relatives etc
>Overall feminine personality and never having a GF reinforces this
>Always insist im not gay, just waiting for the right lass
>Recently developing gay feelings for my best friend
>Literally bullied into being gay

Funny how it pans out
>>
>>37168576
wow you really are a bitter loser aren't you?
lmao, end your life already you waste of space
>>
>>37168695
>His entire self-worth relies on if he interacts with women

Jesus Christ you're embarrassing. Sounds like you've never had a girl's interest before. Why don't you grow up out of high school and read a book or something. ;)
>>
>>37168741
all that projecting
lmao seriously do your parents and community a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>37168766
>kys

So we do have a high schooler! Better study for them SATs coming up. You're ready for those AP Classes right?
>>
>>37168675
The human psyche is funny like that. It's not a coincidence how often the kids who get called fag every day at school end up being gay.
>>
>>37168808
why are you even still posting? get a life loser
>>
>>37168675
>feminine personality
why do beta failures always say this? you dont have a feminine personality, you are just autistic.
>>
>>37168824
Hit the nail on the head didn't I :O. Well you'll learn not to put women on pedestal when you read Great Gatsby. I'm pretty sure you'll read that your senior year.
>>
>>37168876
shieet he's still going
that's how you know he's a loser: an inability to let anons on 4chan get the last insult in
>>
>>37168367
can relate
my dad legit thinks I'm gay because eternal no gf and my closest friend since 5th grade is female
>>
its crazy how many people on this board have been asked this question

are u all beta fags or what, go get a haircut, workout, do something alpha for once godamnit
>>
File: faggot.jpg (86KB, 550x354px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
86KB, 550x354px
>>37169033
>do something alpha
being alpha doesn't make you less gay
>>
>>37169033
I'm a KHV and I've never been asked if I was gay. I'm not even that masculine. I'd think some people might just assume I'm gay without bothering to ask, but pretty much everyone I ever communicate with tends to make gay jokes on occasion without observing their surroundings like they would before telling a black joke.
>>
File: 135.jpg (10KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
135.jpg
10KB, 236x253px
>mom is constantly bringing up sexual minorities, LGBQ rights, same sex marriage etc.
>she says stuff like "I wouldn't mind if someone I knew was gay" when I'm around
>mfw I realized she was trying to lure me out of the closet and I'm not even in the closet
>mfw it's more acceptable to be gay than autistic weirdo

Why does she think I'm gay? She knows I'm a literal asperger, wouldn't that give the hint that I might actually just be really awkward and weird to be liked and not gay?
>>
File: 17796797.jpg (50KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
17796797.jpg
50KB, 710x473px
>>37169417
most autistic guys act EXTREMELY beta and submissive, which is a sign of homosexuality
its your own fault for giving out the wrong signals
>>
>>37169417
Most guys that vehemently deny being gay secretly are the gayest. Just give in anon, it'll be easier when you do.
>>
>>37169417
She probably WANTS you to to be gay. That way she can act all superior and progressive to her friends. She can also start treating you like the daughter she's always wanted.
An anti-social son is nothing to be proud of. But a homosexual one means you're a very open-minded and enlightened mother.
>>
>>37170240
He should stop being so selfish and give her what she wants.
>>
>>37168367
>>37168444
>>37168489
Being a sperg with no social grave is an incredibly alien concept for normalfaggots. In their mind, if you're not constantly going after women like a horny dog, you're gay.
>>
>>37168367
I've had the "mom repeatedly telling you how okay she would be with a gay son" thing, but she's never actually come out and asked me about it.

My high school guidance counselor tried to get me to join the Scarlet and Gay group at the university that I went to, but that one was my fault. I attended a Gay-Straight Alliance meeting with a friend because it was new and we were curious what they actually did.

The only people that ever showed any romantic or sexual interest in me at university were gay men, and I had a couple female friends that I'm fairly certain thought I was gay.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.