[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with the mods? I have NEVER EVER seen this enforced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.jpg (31KB, 484x225px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31KB, 484x225px
What the fuck is with the mods? I have NEVER EVER seen this enforced and yet here comes this swooping out of thin air
>>
>>37168127
Oh wow, they started doing that again
>>
What the fuck I didn't even know this was a rule
>>
Yay yay yay
>>
>>37168127
Unfortunate for you my friend. I got off with a warning.
>>
For the record, that ban was filed an entire day after the post was made
>>
I know what the original purpose of the robot was, but this board has long since moved past that.
I'm very surprised that's still enforced.
>>
>>37168127
Your shitty post is what the robot was made for though.

If someone says something in normal conversation that has been said before and adds 'blox' it won't be enforced. But when you make a shitty thread for the 57th time, it will be enforced
>>
File: 1444966873562.jpg (115KB, 639x460px) Image search: [Google]
1444966873562.jpg
115KB, 639x460px
>>37168127
Fuck off nigger, you deserved it. You and all the "original" variants are a plague on arcanine.
>>
>>37168261
>But when you make a shitty thread for the 57th time, it will be enforced
If this were true we wouldn't have daily
>tfw no ____ bf
>willy wars
>vagina envy
threads
>>
It really should be enforced more often

thank you based mods
>>
>>37168335
Those threads are the heart and soul of /r9k/ and mods recognize that.
>>
>>37168361
no they're a waste of time and should be deleted
>>
>>37168361
Maybe but the vagina envy one is always super weird. At least >tfw no bf keeps it fresh.

Also what the fuck is willy wars?
>>
>>37168335
>willy wars
lul
>>
>>37168375
Just like this board to be honest
>>
Hopefully this gets enforced more often so the retards who can only communicate with catchphrases and memes will get a clue.
>>
>>37168127
I've been banned once (for 7 days) and warned 2-3 times.

Each time I deserved it.

Stop being a dumbass and follow the rules.
>>
newfag here wtf are blox
>>
>>37168421
Don't mention those, nigger. Are you trying to get banned?
>>
>>37168417
In some cases, there are rules which are rarely enforced, otherwise there would be thousands of bans a day. Mainly the "quality of posts" or "no flames, trolls, racist posts" ones.
>>
>>37168436
wtf are they holy fuck. is this like a voldemort situation kek
>>
>>37168421
Gibberish at the end of a post to force originality may result in mod intervention.
>>
>>37168421
It used to be a popular word that arcanines would use to evade the robot from muting their post if their post wasn't original. So the mods made it so that you couldn't evade the banhammer by using that word
>>
>>37168127
used to be enforced often years ago. But it does say it the sticky not to blox.
>>
>people get banned for this bullshit

>i can still post several threads of my face daily without even getting warned

how does it feel to be cucked on your own board?
>>
File: 1495263992327.jpg (69KB, 712x750px)
1495263992327.jpg
69KB, 712x750px
>>37168376
Willy wars is an excuse for some faggot to post webms of himself cumming. It normally includes a greentext about OP jizzing on his friend named Chinese Keith. It was honestly funny the first time but now it is just blatant gay propaganda/ narcissism.
>>
>>37168491
Fucking lel you hit one of my filters that automatically hid your post
BTFO
>>
>>37168472
It was enforced well before it was taken away. After the removal the board flooded with repetitive /b/ tier threads and by the time the robot was reintroduced they were too ingrained to repeatedly ban.

I guess that was the point when this place gave up the "muh OC" and "muh greentext" shit and admitted it was a containment board
>>
>>37168516

>and you still gave me attention anyway

now tell me how much you love me
>>
>>37168536
I decline your request and demand that you apply it to yourself.
>>
File: wat.jpg (39KB, 334x322px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
39KB, 334x322px
>>37168562
stop speaking gibberish my guy
>>
>>37168536
>>37168562
>trying to get random guys to say they love you
>>
>>37168591
>>37168579
It's not nice to come into threads and call people cuckolds
Don't be mean
>>
it really isn't hard to make an original post at this point
>>
>>37168591
do you feel gay when you tell your dad you love him?
>>
>>37168610
Being a cuckold requires finding someone who will marry you
>>
make the mute timer reset slower
make the normies suffer
>>
>>37168645
But /r9k/, I...
>>
>>37168127
That rule was enforced wayyyy back when this board was first launched. You must have just butthurt the mod in some other way.

Fuck they got rid of the robot on this board for a while, until hiroshimoot bought it back and the content never changed. /r9k/ reached a point long ago when the robot became unnecessary and still is in my opinion. What the board is now is not going to change sans robot, that was proven already.
>>
>>37168127
complaining about moderation is also a bannable offense

:^)
>>
>>37168684
>mods and jannies so insecure about the work they do they wont even allow criticism
>>
>being a tripfag
no you for you
>>
>>37168684
what about living in your car for a significant period of time and then having the nuts to lecture me about my life choices
yes, i fapped to cartoon animal people, how terrible
you're a literal homeless person
>>
>>37168760
Hopefully they make it a long one for you
>>
File: xcr.gif (103KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
xcr.gif
103KB, 500x286px
>>37168782

>he doesn't use a VPN

plebster
>>
Clearly a psyop. They want to make you and people that see the threads angry enough so that you apply to be a janitor and want to fix up the board yourself.

This is another one of Hiro's jewish tricks to ramp up numbers for his "job" that has zero monetary compensation.
>>
File: 1353818732185.jpg (3KB, 126x109px)
1353818732185.jpg
3KB, 126x109px
>>37168442
So just follow the rules. They're not difficult to understand and even if they are rarely enforced, you stand a chance to get at least warned because of it.

I've been warned for the "quality of posts" rule, when I was knowingly shitposting in a board that is slow and fairly well moderated. I knew what I was doing.

A lot of it falls on the board you're on, the mods/janitors at the time and the way your thread/post is received.

"Blox" posting is truly lazy and blatantly against the rules of this board. Deal, nerd.
>>
>>37168805
The mods can just ban your trip, retard
>>
>>37168865

and then i change literally one letter in my password and keep posting
>>
>>37168127
Good. Fuck you for flaunting both the letter and the spirit of the Robot's law.

Also
>8. Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
fuck off to >>>/qa/
>>
>>37168861
>being a commie
>posting a thumbnail
>using goofytwee female forum/twitter personality shit like "deal nerd"
your posts are making the archive into fucking kyshtym
>>
>>37168877
What's the point of a trip if you have to keep changing it? Anyone could impersonate you then.
>>
>>37168940
most of my posts i post pictures of myself
>>
>>37168940
besides, anyone could do that anyway. its not like anyone actually remembers my trip by heart at this point. its just that no one gives a shit.

i dont even have my own trip memorized
>>
>make a board because you're butthurt about copypasta on /b/
>they only ever post about sadness, making it even less original than /b/

i'd feel bad for the mods if they weren't such assholes
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.