[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the biggest titcow that you knew and what happened to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Who was the biggest titcow that you knew and what happened to them anons?
Did you ever have a chance?
>>
>>37167994
My gf
Had sex last weeked, but I moved away from her for work recently :(
>>
>Eleanor

Mute girl in HS and eventually my uni. She had some odd disorder where she had too many hormones or some shit. Ended up being a natural lactator
>>
Some mexican chick at school

She was in to black guys so never had a chance. She hit puberty early because I remember her having huge tits in middle school. In high school they were so big she tried to compress them by wearings two shirts and sports bras. It just looked like she had this big uniboob because they were so compressed but they were still huge.

I used to save all her pics and fap to them in high school, I probably lost gallons to her. I used to have a class with her and I fapped in the restroom every day over those things.
>>
>TFW all boys school

Anons hold me. I diddnt see titcows until uni
>>
>>37167994
Super pale tall qt titcow that was in my Chinese class freshman year. I asked her on a date and she claimed to be a lesbian. 8 years later and I've still never been on a date. She always wore these sleeveless sweaters that made her tits look huge. Her first name is Rebbeca, but I forget her last name so I sadly can't look her up. I wonder what she's up to and if she remembers me.
>>
Chick called Leanne. Super Qt gaming type. Stupid large tits like to the unhealthy point.
Shame she's a mega mega psycho. Completely unhinged
>>
>>37167994
Yeah I dated her for a couple of months. Even got to feel them once, under the bra. Never got to see them though.

Then she dumped me and came out as lesbian. Bullet dodged though, she's a massive SJW now.
>>
>>37167994
she had to take a breast reducton cus her back was all fucked :( it saddens me, she was a fucking titcow alright
>>
I fucked a few which met on tinder.

Its ezmode to hit on them, cause ppl often prefers anorexics.
>>
Had giant tits
Had the reduced
They grew back anyway
She now models for some body positivity page on fb
>>
>>37167994
fuck it im bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.