[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does R9K know how to make love? What would you do to someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170407_145702.jpg (50KB, 750x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_145702.jpg
50KB, 750x688px
Does R9K know how to make love? What would you do to someone you adored?
>>
stick "it" in them
>>
File: 1492195500215.jpg (113KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
1492195500215.jpg
113KB, 638x630px
Hug them really tightly and pump?
When have my release I kiss them?
I don't really know how it should be done.
>>
I dunno.

Hold their hand, and fall asleep against them probly.

I'm tired all the time.
>>
>>37165064
I dunno dude it's all improv and spontaneity.
I dream of finding a girl who can pull off gfd so I can be the one responding, making the noises and being an object. Using my hands but passively, supporting.
But guiding our hands around and taking charge on positioning etc and having a controlling role would work too and still be great.
Maybe something more mutual where we're both in charge. Sort of vying for initiative on kissing to touch to disrobing.
Weird kinky stuff like ear biting. Idk how you could do stuff like that and it wouldn't be rushed with two people trying to outdo eachother on eachother.

Anyway I'm a virgin so what do I know.
>>
All I really want to do is put my finger in a girl's butt and then sniff it.
>>
>>37165453
This a pretty good post desu. When you get into it with just raw passion, you just kind of know what to do. You know what limits to push, how to be gentle and when to be rough.
>>
>>37165490
Thx fampai I feel like I have a lot to offer someone special, I'm just very shy.
>>
>>37165516
I was too and you'll likely fuck if your first time if you ever have a first time. I'm a monster in bed though. Sex without love though will never be as passionate as it needs to be. I've been with both women and men. It's all in the hands, I think. There needs to be temptation before sex though. Foreplay is everything to me.
>>
>>37165490
no, you really don't know what to do. virgins tend to think it just falls into place, but that's not the fact

if you find a girl to be intimate with as a virgin in your 20s, the stark contrast in experience will be obvious the moment she meets you.

however, if you are eventually able to work your way up to sex, you will not know what to do when the time comes. If you manage to kiss her, it will be weird for her since she's used to kissing men who know how, not a guy who awkwardly doesn't know what to do with his lips and tongue. your hands will shake as you meekly try to feel her. you will not find the sensitive parts of her body that most men your age have worked out through practice in their teens. she will be expecting you to make her feel a certain way by a certain point, but it will be clear you're clueless.

you certainly will have a hard time doing anything more than awkwardly poking and rubbing at her vagina and clit - if you even have the nerve to get this far.

the first time will not be forgiving, and you won't be anything of a decent partner until you're able to get practice, with several different girls.
>>
Hold her down with one hand, choke her with the other, alternating between slapping her face. Then when she's getting close to cumming, pull her hair.

Then hug.
>>
>>37165673
I wasn't really talking about a virgin having sex desu. You're right about all that though. Eventually is does all fall into place though.
>>
>>37165673
Thanks, I'll never have sex then.
>>
>>37165064
I fugged other boys when I was younger, but it was forced and not really "making love"

I imagine its the same with a girl.
>>
>>37165827
>I imagine regrettably, due to my strange teenage brain, that fucking a man in the asshole and getting fucked by a man in the asshole is the same as having passionate sex with a woman I love

Pretty close desu.
>>
101 420

b u m p

>>
my last gf and I would have 6-8 hour fuckdays and the best sex was basically like rape. Fucking a woman while she fights back and then demolishing her body after she gives up is the best shit. She'd often start squirting and peeing uncontrollably, which was fun as hell and a good way for me to rehydrate.
>>
>>37165883
>women
>passionate
It's too early to make me laugh anon
>>
>>37165064
the ol' in out in out
>>
File: IMG_1554.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Hug him so tight so that his airways are blocked and he can't leave me for another woman or man or woman (male).
>>
>>37165673
This realization is part of why I stopped caring all together. I won't catch up, even if I try.
>>
I'd probably throw a movie on, we'd sit on the couch and slowly inch towards each other until we start cuddling, then we begin to ignore the movie in favor of each other and start fooling around and making out. Then our passion for each other would take over entirely and we'd make sweet love all night long and she'd fall asleep in my arms afterward.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck I NEED THIS
>>
>>37165673
nah I'll just choke her and slap her and call her a dirty little whore
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.