[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here is /socialanxiety/ >21 >get first job at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
who else here is /socialanxiety/
>21
>get first job at target
>really hate going to training in fear of messing up
>crying last 3 nights because I can't do this
>>
File: R9k_feelbot.png (164KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
R9k_feelbot.png
164KB, 502x600px
>27
>Doing some college courses
>This really smart and cute grill is sitting next to me
>Every time she tries talking to me my brain goes into panic mode

The way I see it she either must think that I don't like her or that I'm retarded. Probably both.
>>
>that terrible feeling you get that everyone you meet, pass on the street, or simply make eye contact with can see straight through you for what a piece of shit you are
>tfw that couples with the typical anxiety you get by being around people
Sometimes I wish I wasn't actually a person
>>
During my last few quarterly reviews, my boss has said how he wants me to become more assertive and better at dealing with people.

My days here are numbered.
>>
>>37164237
How did you handle the job interview?
>>
File: 1478203763502.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478203763502.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>37164237
IKTF
Got a job recently (Been a neet off and on for 2 years now). Only speak when spoken to. Everyone probably thinks I'm autistic. Btw do you have any tips on crying? Due to years of conditioning I am unable to cry when I want to. Yet I really want to.
>>
>>37164445
What do you do where you need to be assertive
>>
File: 51.gif (97KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
51.gif
97KB, 600x396px
Everyone take advantages of me and treat me like dogshit.
I'm just trying my best in this world and work with a smile but they have everything and treat everyone like shit.
I can't get any jobs in social places either because I'm too anxious, it's always hard labor and the employers are terrible people.

I'm just trying to get enough money to start my own business and it's slowly killing me, I can't hold a job even if I try my best, there's just no place for me anywhere and I grow more and more tired of it.

I'd rather just stay on welfare completely paralyzed by severe depression and hatred, social anxiety is ruining my life.
>>
Hang in there op you'll be desensitized to the stress before you know it and then you'll be able to learn how to deal with your anxiety better and better until you approach normiedom
>>
>>37164847
>the it gets better meme
Fuck you. My life gets shittier every day.
>>
>>37164544
keep your smile up
>>
File: 1485058298764.png (565KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485058298764.png
565KB, 720x479px
>>37164901
of course, optimistic truisms aren't of much use to most folk aside from the most air-headed, but it IS important to keep in mind that the change you're talking about isn't permanently and irrevokably one-directional

as your life is able to get shittier, it is able to improve.
>>
>>37164237
>social anxiety
>has job let alone did an interview

fuck off cunt I don't want to hear how "muh anxiety only happens at certain times."
>>
>>37164901
Yeah your life is shit but you're the one who's making it shittier and shittier everyday through your own actions.

Grow a spine, cretin. Take responsibility for your life or just fucking off yourself
>>
>>37165025
yeah we will all just get over anxiety because it isnt like real dude XD
>>
>>37165039
You know what maybe you should just kill yourself, because I didn't say that and you know your shit life is your own fault
>>
>>37165095
live in a wheel chair? have cancer? GET THE FUCK OVER IT
>>
>>37164977
Yeah Im sure after 6 years of sadness and depression that has increased exponentially over time will be reversed magically.

>>37165025
Woah we got ourselves a bad ass, tough love anon over here. Thanks for that reply, you cured my depression! But in regards to suicide I am seriously considering it. Just wish I could tell my friends and family that Im ending it and they would be cool with it Tbh.
>>
>>37164470
I think I did well, I need to get a job because I needed to help my folks out. I had some cashier training today and I was scared shitless at how much information they threw at me. I felt like running out
>>
>>37164426
sometimes I really just want to kill myself
>>
>>37165138
yeah man having anxiety is exactly like being disabled and having cancer, you'be just gotta bee yourself senpai
>>
>>37165210
Me too dude. Actually it's the only part of my future I've even remotely planned out.
>>
>>37165325
How're u going to do it senpai

My vote is for the classic Hannah "Razors in the Tub" Baker

Make sure you blame everyone around you to maximize the collective guilt for extra edge points
>>
>>37165325
i've never really considered killing myself until i got older, maybe its for the best
>>
>>37164426
Even worse for me is that I go brain dead and do things on autopilot. Makes it really hard to deal with money and other important things. I forget where I put my keys, my glasses, my wallet. Oh shit did I leave my card in the ATM? It fucks up my speech and I say the weird things.
>friend says it's nice to see me again
>I replied "It is."
I tried being a cashier before but I couldn't do basic math in the heat of the moment.
Help me
>>
>>37165368
Top choice is exit bag while listening to some music. Followed by hanging if I can get it so that the blood flow to my head gets cut off rather than I get choked to death. Otherwise it's jumping off a cliff in a remote location. A gun would leave a big mess, and I'd feel kinda bad for whoever had to find me/clean up.

The thing is I don't want to make other people feel bad. I just wanna not be here. I'd prefer it if other people could be happy, really.
>>
>>37165388
I do the same shit. It's really bad though 'cause I do it while driving and realize I got from A to B while almost totally spaced out. I don't drive much.
>>
>>37165388
I had some brain dead moments today that had me frozen. I looked like a freaking moron while the customer was just standing. I really need help with this
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.