[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been searching for a new anime to start for hours >nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1473099791992.gif (543KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1473099791992.gif
543KB, 512x502px
>been searching for a new anime to start for hours
>nothing has caught my eye yet
>may have to rewatch a series just so I don't feel too upset

I'm getting worried guys
>>
>>37160258
gaworare you autist.
>>
Brah, go read a book, watch a movie, play a visual novel,
or read manga. Sometimes I need to refresh myself for a while before I feel at all interested in anime again.

That, or just start a bunch of random episodes and if it doesn't catch your eye within five minutes drop it and move on until you finally settle on something.

Are you fairly new to anime? Like less than 3 years? I haven't been able to "like" it for almost five years.
>>
>>37160258
have you watched fooly cooly it was the first anime i watched and one of my favorites
>>
>>37160304
Going on a year and a half, so fairly new, and anime is all I have right now since I'm away at college. Once I get home, I'll be able to do a bunch of things to keep me occupied. I'm just trying to pass the time as the days go by
>>
>>37160362
Yeah, I think it happens all the time. I never really get tired of other mediums, but I get tired of anime pretty easily. It's a strange thing because when you think about it, they're supposed to be different and separate entities that just happen to be from Japan, drawn in a similar way, and share tropes.

Is there nothing else you can watch or maybe play a video game?
>>
>>37160439
No new youtube videos from who I'm subbed to, and my laptop can't handle video games, and my desktop is back home. I'm thinking about watching Monster, but I don't know if I want to devote myself to such a long series right now. I just finished Erased and I absolutely loved it, so I'm trying to fill that void
>>
>>37160258
Inuyasha senpai its great
>>
>>37160496
Monster is actually really slow, so it might not be what you're looking for right now if you want to feel absorbed. If I were you, I'd watch something shitty, but easy to binge like the Magical Girl Raising Project show or whatever it was called.
>>
>>37160258
Watch Monster by Naoki Urasawa.
>>
I just finished the Mobile Suit Gundam trilogy and it was pretty rad. It's mostly cut from the show so I'm sure the series is just as good.
>>
>>37160258
At least tell us what you like nigger.
>>
>>37160832
To sum it up, I love series that can fuck with my head and/or make me feel an emotional bond to the characters.
>>
File: 1384934660367.png (1MB, 898x2895px) Image search: [Google]
1384934660367.png
1MB, 898x2895px
>>37160933
>love series that can fuck with my head

Try:
>Ergo Proxy
>Ghost in the shell
>Evangelion

>and/or make me feel an emotional bond to the characters.

In a waifubait sense or just caring for the characters? If it's the first I don't know, if it's the second and you like space opera watch Legened of the Galactic Heroes (LotGH).
>>
>>37161014
Definitely not waifubait, I hate when an anime shoves a girl in your face obviously trying to make you like her. I want to look back on a series and think "those were some damn good characters"
>>
>>37161137
Then watch LOTGH
>>
Hajime no Ippo be good.
>>
>>37160933
try Monster or Serial Expetiments Lain.
>>
File: Shou.jpg (217KB, 988x891px) Image search: [Google]
Shou.jpg
217KB, 988x891px
>>37161244
Either this, or Koe no Katachi is subbed now.
>>
File: quan_zhi_gao_shou_6475.jpg (174KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
quan_zhi_gao_shou_6475.jpg
174KB, 505x800px
>>37160258
anime is dead. Watch chinese cartoons. They are doing better than the japs these days
>>
>>37162117
Koe no Katachi was unironically a good movie and I really enjoyed it. I don't want to say I liked all the characters, because I unironically hated a couple of them, but I think it's a good thing that I can actually hate them. You know what I mean?
>>
File: 1413871957126.jpg (55KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
1413871957126.jpg
55KB, 896x504px
Watch this one OP
>>
>watch shimoneta, expecting a light hearted comedy about a loveable loser
>protagonist gets raped by his crush in, like, the 5th episode
>fall into a depression because of an anime about dick jokes
It's official, I'm too pathetic to function.
>>
dai-guard, has really few episode though. it deals with monstershit "realistically" without the autism of Shin Godzilla, also it's fun desu
>>
>>37162137
>MMORPG bullshit
Yeah it's better than all of the anime this season except Bahamut, but this is a godawful season.
>>
>>37162238
Yea i agree some of the characters just did some really nonsensical shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.