[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking disgusting piece of shit, I have no redeeming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: images(5).png (4KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
images(5).png
4KB, 244x207px
I'm a fucking disgusting piece of shit, I have no redeeming qualities, I'm boring, I'm ugly, I'm a disgrace to my family, I'm a fucking tranny and I can't even work up the balls to kill myself.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
No, you definitely have some redeeming qualities. Maybe you are completely accurate, maybe you are boring and ugly, maybe you're being too hard on yourself. I wouldn't know.

But for sure, you have some redeeming traits just like you have negative traits. I'm sorry that you feel this way about yourself, but maybe try to tackle what makes you hate yourself the most and see if it's anything you can change?
>>
I've thought about it for years, the only things I can think of that I could positively change about myself would lead to me being disowned and homeless. The only remotely redeeming factor I have is mild computer knowledge, even then that doesn't matter because Google exists.

There's genuinely no reason for me not to kill myself.
>>
>>37160332
So basically, coming out as trans would lift a huge burden off you and make you happy, but it would also lead to being disowned?

Do you have the ability to move out? Or to get a job to move out? Or to move out for school? I knew someone in real life who was in a similar predicament, but when she moved out for school, she realized that her parents weren't physically there, and while she still felt... shame, it wasn't in her face and she could do things to make her happy. I guess the family thing is tricky, knowing which one is more important... your happiness.. their opinion of you...

Is the only thing keeping you from doing what makes you happy the practical factor of being kicked out, or is there a lot more?
>>
>>37160396
I'm already out to my parents, they just told me that they don't support it at all and won't ever recognize me as anything other than what I was born as. They've also told me that if the whole extended family finds out they'd have to side with them, which is shit because they're almost all conservative catholics.

Also, I really have no way of getting away from them since I'm still in secondary school and even for college, I'm in Ireland so I'd still be expected to be just travel to college from home.
>>
>>37160212
>I'm ugly

post a pic, you probably aren't that ugly
>>
>>37160608
Shit, that's harsh. Even if college is commutable from home, do people ever move away anyway with roommates, friends, or anything like that in Ireland? You might have to bare it out for a few years until you graduate, but start working as soon as you can to save up money.

Do you think you could ever ignore your parents and do what makes you happy? If I were in your shoes, that'd be my biggest dilemma.. the do what makes me happy, or do what causes the least conflict and disappointment in my family dilemma.

But since you're especially young, you really shouldn't kill yourself. A lot of things will be different in a few years.. for the better or for the worse.
>>
>>37160671
>for the better or worse
Probably worse
>>
>>37160671
We just can't afford it in this economy, I won't be able to work full time until I'm done college in 5 years anyway so I can't really move out until then. The thing is, I don't think it's worth it. The next 5 years are going to be awful and then after that I'll lose my family so if anything goes wrong I'm homeless and back to being a guy. I honestly think I'd be better off killing myself now.
>>
>>37160827
I'm so sorry, anon. This is a really shitty situation that I don't think there's a "great" solution for. ;_;

Have you tried going to therapy to maybe talk to someone who can help you figure out your feelings and see if there's any way to balance/work through your feelings?

Since you feel like you're going to end up dead anyway, maybe you should do things to secretly transition, and if you end up being able to support yourself, then you'll have a good end. If you have a bad end.. well all the bad ends are kind of the same.
>>
File: 1495198786348.png (129KB, 391x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495198786348.png
129KB, 391x395px
>>37160212
Try improving, fuckface.
Worst case scenario; you fail and kill yourself.
Best case scenario; you succeed and don't.
>>
Trannies are a fucking blight on society just fucking man up be a MAN pull your bootstraps and provide for yourself then maybe being a faggot wont be so entrenched in your psychology. You faggots make me sick
>>
>>37160932
That's true actually, I might try that. Although it'd be hard to hide after a couple of months but at that point I'll be kicked out, have no skills, might actually have some will to live and will probably just end up dying alone in an alleyway because I'd still be an ugly tranny that the world would be better off without.
>>
>>37160212
>I'm a fucking tranny and I can't even work up the balls to kill myself.
Literally
>>
>>37160992
This.

You are NOT a woman. Stop fucking acting like one... go get a testosterone shot and goto work. Fucking faggots make me sick.
>>
>>37161119
You really can't say anything to me that I haven't said to myself before. I tried acting like a guy and that just made me more suicidal, so I'll just stay trying to go for the one thing that makes me even remotely comfortable in my body.
>>
>>37161117
my fucking sides

originnignog
>>
Post pics or discord ID

Ill be your bf
>>
The reason you're depressed isn't just because of your asshole family. Being transgender isn't made up, but it is a mental illness that causes depression. You're depressed because your mind is making you think you're a girl or are meant to be, however this conflicts with your mind as well because you know you're a guy. The first step is realizing that you're not a woman and that your feelings are the result of a mental illness and that they are not true. You can be any kind of guy that you want to be, gay or whatever but you are still a guy. I'd recommend a testosterone shot or possibly therapy from a non shitty therapist.
>>
>I'm a fucking tranny
Stopped reading there. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
God Trannies are the fucking worst. Why do this to yourself?
>>
End your meaningless existence.

lingdingdong
>>
EMBRACE yourself, i'm not a tranny, but I have no right to judge
>>
>>37160212
>I'm a fucking tranny
this is your only flaw. its a mental illness.

fix it and your life will approve
>>
File: bill.png (200KB, 983x325px) Image search: [Google]
bill.png
200KB, 983x325px
>>37161529
So much this in agreeance, not that I have anything to add because this person summed it up so eloquently and succintly
>>37161571
Also seriously this. Trannies are fucking mentally ill retards and need to seek professional guidance
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.