[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play a multiplayer game >people are using mic >switch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 334657689dfsf.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
334657689dfsf.png
17KB, 882x758px
>play a multiplayer game
>people are using mic
>switch mine on akwardly
>we have a really good time i didn't talk and laugh like this for ages
>after 4 hours I need to go
>"good bye guys I need to go"
>"ok"
>"can I add you guys as friends?"
>akward silence
>I log off after 10 seconds

Fuck this fucking normie world I want to end it
>>
>asking them permission like some kind of autist
What the fuck, that's such a bizarre thing to say, what reaction were you honestly expecting? You don't need to ask, just send the damn friend request you fucking retardo.
>>
>>37158525
>hey dude i sent you a friend request
that's all you had do and say retard
>>
>>37158525
I know your pain. At least you have enough courage to keep mic on, I'm still getting to that point.
>>
>>37158553
>>37158575
He didn't say anything wrong.. Normal people would have just replied ''yeah sure dude''
>>
>>37158553
It sucks that you have to constantly play mind games of domination against normies in order to interact with them properly.

If someone asks me if he can add me as a friend I'll just say "sure man go ahead". What's the problem with them?
>>
File: 1494023143270.jpg (45KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1494023143270.jpg
45KB, 540x440px
>>37158525
>Asking strangers if you can be their friend
>Surprised when you creep them out
>>
>>37158612
By adding extra unnecessary steps and asking permission to do things that you don't need permission for, you're making things weird and telling them that you view yourself as inferior and that's just a really uncomfortable thing.
>>
>>37158694
You're the one looking too much into it, way more autistic than asking to send a fucking friend request.
>>
>>37158582
My therapist suggested me a game cause you need to talk here. For two weeks I just switched it on as soon as someone started to talk to me I disconnected my internet so it would seem that I have connection problems.
>>
>>37158694
It's not uncomfortable, normies just like to feel superior.

Every time I interact with normies I have to play a silly mind game. Wanna buy some shit off the net from someone? Gotta play mind games. Have to do a work for uni? Gotta play mind games. Shit.

No one is allowed to be insecure, awkward or even straightforward. If you imply you care more about the interaction than the other person, it's over. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>37158525
You can add me if you want people to talk to or play with
http://steamcommunity.com/id/phteven321/
>>
>>37158903
You have what is referred to as an inferiority complex, combine that with your unhealthy paranoia about "normies" (this word doesn't mean anything, its just a blanket term for people you dislike) and you're a generic hateful person
>>
>>37158903
What you refer to as "mind games", everyone else just does instinctively without freaking out over it. There's a whole level of communication going on that you're completely blind to, and yet somehow you feel superior for it. Truly delusional.
>>
>>37158997
That's bullshit. This is just the result of a bunch of interactions like OP's, in which I was naive enough to say what I want to say instead of tricking everyone into doing what I want them to do.

I can get what I want now that I learned, but it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>37159035
>everyone else just does instinctively without freaking out over it
That's not true. People don't just say and do shit instinctively. They analyze their interactions with other people and comment them with other normies. It's a common as fuck conversation topic, too.
>>
>>37159075
OP didn't have to say anything, he had to DO something, which he apparently needed permission to for some reason. Also I'd like to hear about how you need mind games to "do a work for uni" as you say.
>>
>>37159188
>which he apparently needed permission to for some reason
Maybe because he's never done it before and feels awkward about it. Big fucking deal.

As for works for uni, something happened just a few days ago. I didn't look at my messages for one day, in which they all agreed to meet up the next one. I saw the message the next day, said "sorry guys I didn't see the message, what did you do" and they ignore me.
Now, the group is only males so I thought this wasn't necessary. What I would've done was say "something came up. I'll do point 1, 2 and 3". But I made the mistake of saying the truth without pretending I'm cool and then, forgive me lord, I asked them a question. So now I gotta talk to these normies personally, fortunately they're usually pussies IRL and give in with more ease.
>>
>>37159367
So they all arranged to meet up without you, and then ignored you when you asked about it? Sounds like they hate you because you're an asshole or something
>>
>>37159485
>Sounds like they hate you because you're an asshole
Yeah, I wonder why they are the nicest people when around me, though. Totally honest communication.
>>
>>37158959
>http://steamcommunity.com/id/phteven321/
You have a really funny comment anon
>>
>>37158525
I never accept anyone's friend requests. That shit's always awkward as fuck.
>>
>>37159543
Some people find it hard to be dismissive or rude in person, in any event you should take a hint and accept your fate as a lonely bitter person.
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>37158525
>asking
>to send send a friend request

Your were doing so good too, anon.
>>
>>37159647
What mean friend
>>
>>37158525
I do this and people just add me after we mess around for a few hours on the same server.
I actually built up a small group and we play all sorts of games together.
The best part though is sometimes ill just start recording, and some cool/funny stuff happens that i can make a small clip of, which i then add to a compilation.
Sometimes i upload them sometimes i dont but the best part is that i basically get to keep memories of me and my friends having fun.
Honestly have no irl friends, but this is infenantly better.
>>
File: 346574687687.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
346574687687.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>37158525
>play a multiplayer game
>people are using mic
>switch mine on akwardly
>stand there breathing down the mic and having trouble getting the slightest kind of voice out
>panic attack
>alt+f4 shutdown pc
>cry
>>
>>37160658
They aren't better than you anon. Just accept that they can't judge you, because they don't know what it's like to live in your shoes.

With that being said, try talking on the mic. Who cares if you're awkward? It's a fun challenge.
>>
>tfw talk in any game and get nothing but weird dudes hitting on me

Please I just want to play the game and coordinate like a normal person
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.