[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so sad, /r9k/. I think I just came to grips with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13

File: 1495314313764.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1495314313764.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
I'm so sad, /r9k/.
I think I just came to grips with the fact that the life I always wanted is impossible, an it hurts a lot.
All I've ever wanted was to marry a girl I grew up with, but due to my family moving often and me getting homeschooled after fourth grade, that's actually impossible.
And it hurts so much

Like, even if I could go back in time and somehow have a childhood friend, I have no social skills, so I would never be able to have a relationship.

how do I make it not hurt

I posted this on /adv/ before but it's being funky, won't update the page and keeps saying connection error, can't even post on it again
>>
File: 1488156435815.jpg (16KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
1488156435815.jpg
16KB, 479x269px
You can never be guaranteed of your desires, either the receiving of them or the genuinely wanting for them.
Do you recall how all your forcible lusts satisfied you little when finally you acquired them - and perhaps they immediately juked around you to rest upon another mirage?
I posit there is a pocket secretly tucked within you that contains your "Destiny Compass" and it has cleverly guided you to your true heart cathedral.
Here we are then. Do you know what this means?

Secretly you love the 4chan posting hinterlands greatest of all.
And paradise is yours at this instant.
>>
>>37156704
when one desires nothing his suffering ends. stop caring about other people, if you don't you just end up sad like everyone else on this board

then again, I am schizoid so maybe that's just me
>>
Would someone who feels like you've known them that long work? I've met people where out of nowhere you just feel a very strong bond and just click with them, and realistically it isn't too hard to explain each other's lives and know the story. In some senses I think that even might be rewarding, because there's a sense of finding that person.
>>
>his life revolves around finding a girlfriend
that's fucking pathetic
>>
>>37157268
more wanting to be in love
>>
You have any other goals, anything else that's captured your interest? I've found that the only way of dealing with heartbreak is to get obsessed with something else, and let time take care of the rest.
>>
>>37157331
I hope to find something
>>
File: 1488381930708.jpg (87KB, 678x693px) Image search: [Google]
1488381930708.jpg
87KB, 678x693px
>tfw wanted to be a great leader
>tfw wanted to establish an offshore libertarian colony
>Galt's gulch onnasea
>dreamed of it every day as a kid
>im 19 and a fat poorfag permavirgin workerbee paying taxes to subsidize thot reproduction
>no education, no way to make lotsadamoney
>just plays vidya and fap to anime all day
>cant even motivate myself to fix my vehicle
>>
File: large.jpg (87KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
87KB, 500x318px
>>37156704
I mutitaled my face a decade ago.
I would've had it. I had it all. Friends. A girl. A family who loved me and visa versa.
I always knew the exact future I'd have. But now that future is behind me, and it didn't happen.
My friends are gone. The girl is gone. My family hates me. I'll never know what I would've looked like, which wouldn't have been bad. I didn't look bad at all. But now I do.

I just spend my days remembering and fantasizing. It all just feels surreal, because.. this can't be real. Everything can't be gone. I keep expecting to wake up, I'm serious. I don't even have myself anymore.
>>
>>37158393
Reconstructive surgery can't fix?
>>
>>37158416
Can they fake realistic eyebrows and lashes yet...?
>>
File: You have to go back.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>37156704
>>>/adv/18333218
>>
File: Why aren't you laughing.jpg (63KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Why aren't you laughing.jpg
63KB, 450x600px
>>37156704
Join the club. The only things I want to do in life are literally impossible. No amount of work or dedication will bring me the kind of life I want, there is not even a direction I could work towards to bring me closer to it.
>>
>>37156704
Ha I tried that it's shitty knowing who plowed her out.

I just really really wanna be a music producer.
>>
>>37158442
Girls have been doing that shit for decades. There's no reason why it wouldn't work for a guy.
>>
>>37158393
What happened to your face anon? I'm sure there's something you can do about it
>>
>>37158554
I can't just paint on whatever like a girl, man, I've been doing that. It has to look real. It has to be real, preferably.
Fuck, who am I kidding, they can't do that. And even if they could, I'd be a living compromise.
How far are they in stem-cel research? I've got about $20.000 and I'd give 'em every penny to just try. But I'm sure they'd need waaaay more.
I'm treating this as my journal at this point, I'll stop now. I just miss being human.
>>
>>37158702
post a picture of your face or tell us what happened man.
>>
>>37158570
Years of soap trying to wash the bad thoughts out of my head.
Yeah, you read that right. It fucks up skin and hair big time.
>>
File: IMG_1172.jpg (85KB, 786x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1172.jpg
85KB, 786x1024px
>>37158702
I bet you appear to be very tough if you're that worried over your physicality. So there's a plus, potentially that is. Does anybody mess around with you?
>>
File: 1480992837293.png (8KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480992837293.png
8KB, 225x250px
>>37156704
Dormin stop posting here and talk to me on Discord
>>
Once I found a girl I became instant friends with, we've a lot in common, understand each other too well, care about each other... at least that I think. I fell for her. We have that click, but we promised each other not to get intimate or romantic in any way. Now all I want is her. I'm doomed to watching her be horribly depressed and unable to do anything about it at all, while I'm depressed and longing for her myself.
Once in my life there's something worth living for and there's a wall of destiny separating me from what I want. I can only watch her suffer...
>>
>>37158722
The last picture of myself is 10 years and 11 months old.
I'm not taking one.
>>
>>37158745
damn, do you have ocd? I wash my hands for at least half an hour a day trying to relieve anxiety and I probably shower for at least an hour a day
>>
File: 1479045187443.jpg (511KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479045187443.jpg
511KB, 1280x720px
>>37158763
>Does anybody mess around with you?
As in bully? No. I don't socialize. I just do my job and hope people will like me that way, atleast.
>Does anybody mess around with you?
As in sex? No, but I assumed that was implied. Even if, the girl is gone. Any other girl isn't her, so there's no point.
>>
>>37158745
Soap is a base and acts the same way an acid would. Acids and bases cancel each other out, so the obvious solution is to wash your face with a low grade acid the inverse ph level of the soap your were using.
>>
>>37158904
just grow your hair out and it will be harder to see your face.
>>
File: IMG_1175.png (509KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.png
509KB, 960x720px
>>37158904
Truth be told, you sound so precious. From what I know of you, to clarify that's not much but with the little presentable you seem like a well off individual. Hmmm. I wouldn't focus on your defect, maybe make it a point of conversation if you're comfortable doing so. You sound pretty cool anon. Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>37158819
Stop doing that. You'll end up like me, dry heaving over the sink at 2:00am on a Tuesay, feeling your mind twist itself inside out, out of pure disbelieve.
My hands have healed years ago, but I can still feel the cracking feel.

Do what I did. Leave home. And go to a place where there are no showers. Doesn't matter where, and live there for however long it takes.
>>
>>37158985
I divert the topic of my face at every opportunity, since I'm very not comfortable with it.
However, your compliment made my weekend. Thanks, Anon.
>>
File: IMG_1179.jpg (34KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1179.jpg
34KB, 480x679px
>>37159115
You're most welcome anon. I wish the best to you.
>>
>>37156704
i was having this same issue on /adv/ and i just switched browsers. try posting there again
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.