[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into anime, robots? Where do I even begin? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1495301700699.jpg (65KB, 496x370px) Image search: [Google]
1495301700699.jpg
65KB, 496x370px
How do I into anime, robots? Where do I even begin?
I've seen a lot of the normie-tier shows over the years like DBZ, Deathnote and Cowboy Bebop. But I don't know where to go from there. I really want to get into it and be knowledgeable. I want to know what show every cute grill reaction image is from.
Too embarrassed to post this on /a/
>>
Dragon maid has been popular this year watch that it's really good 10/10

Neon genesis Evangelion is a classic highly recommend pirating HD version. 8/10

Nichijou and dash koukousei no nichijou are great for having laughs. Both 10/10. Seitokai yakuindomo. 7.5/10

K-on is a good slice of life 7/10

Clannad 10/10 if you want to cry eyeballs out will make anyone who isn't a sociopath cry and the toughest a guys a bitch, great nice touch of life very heart warming and crushing at the same time, to a lesser extent but just as good, amaama to inazuma 9/10, torodora 7/10

The melancholy of Haruhi 6/10, non non biyori 7/10, chuunibyou demo koi shitai 8/10, lucky star 5/10 (this one tends to be popular wasn't really my thing) , slices of life that are decent

Accel world is one my first ones I watched pretty cool 7.5/10

Just watch what you like, I prefer slice of life comedy but heartwarming is good too.
>>
>>37154992
Thanks anon, appreciate the recommendations. I'm going to check these out.
>>
It's very easy when you have that attitude, because you can and should just watch absolutely everything. Every title you hear, you should write down or add to an anime tracker, and then watch. Eventually, you will start figuring out what kind of shows you actually like, once you've seen at least 70-80 in total, you can eventually start focusing on exhausting the genres you like.

You can start with everything the guy above mentioned, though I wouldn't recommend taking anyone's opinions on specific shows too much to heart, especially shitholes like MAL. What I did was just browse /a/, and the shows I saw mentioned often I added to a plan to watch-list.
>>
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Ippatsu Kimimusume
Momoiro Sisters
Boku no Pico
Pico to Chico
Pico x Coco x Chico
Training with Hinako
Sleeping with Hinako
Bathing with Hinako
>>
>>37154653
welcome to the nhk is a must watch especially for robots
>>
>>37155192
>Naruto
you must be 18 or older to post here bud
>>
>>37154653
You can Google images most smug anime girls.

Also consider searching 'animes like x'

If you want to be knowledgeable just explore from a reasonable starting point and put in the time.
>>
>>37154653
get into the fate series
start by playing fate/stay night
>>
>>37154653
>>37155231

This, I dropped out of uni and my friend gave me a shit ton of anime and said I start with welcome to the NHK and then I got started from first hating anime to loving it
>>
>>37154992
your taste is shit anon, giving Evangelion 8/10 and clannad 10/10
>>
>>37155250
>not recognizing this list
Learn to lurk more.
>>
>>37155488
ive been here for a while, never seen the list.
>>
If you ever want to watch something other than cute girls, I'd suggest giving JoJo's Bizarre Adventure a try. Creative, weird and most importantly so much fun. There is nothing even remotely similar to the series and in my opinion it puts all shounen anime to shame.
>>
>>37155483
Shinji is a joke of a character they're all pretty much one dimensional except the on weird quirk they have, they don't change its like watching family guy and everyone goes back to normal in the next episode, all the actual fantasy stuff is fucking amazing the concepts but character development sucks ass, you can do a cop out and say oh everyone is just incomplete and they're all missing something they want to be one, like SEELE wants but that's just lame I wouldve loved for shinji to not be such a puss for one moment
>>
File: SBR_Chapter_94.png (223KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
SBR_Chapter_94.png
223KB, 320x320px
>>37155800
Nice dubs.
valentine uses d4c to find the parallel dio who has The World and that dio kills jonny
>>
It's weird when your power level is so high after years of watching anime that you recognize where everything's from

It's real easy to ask someone where something's from, I did it last for Gabriel drop out

People where posting a lot of reaction images from that show

Watch flcl
Noragami
Melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
Bakemonogatari

Watch attack on titan

There's a lot of anime to cover desu anon
>>
>>37154653

Just watch everything, it's not harder than that.
>>
File: GZUFzDu.jpg (70KB, 818x720px) Image search: [Google]
GZUFzDu.jpg
70KB, 818x720px
>>37155524
>doesn't even recognize Boku no Pico
Lurk the fuck more.
>>
>>37154653
Watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, it's the only anime that matters, everything else is trash...

except maybe Gundam
>>
>>37154653
Ghost in the Shell is the only anime that I like so far but robots will say it's too normiestream
>>
Marathon the entirety of K-On! right now. If you don't love it, don't even bother with anime.
>>
>>37154653

Obligatory watching
>Evangelion
>Akira
>Initial D
>Jojos
>Lain
>Ghost in the Shell
>Welcome to the NHK
>>
>>37154653
Watch Boku no hero academia its 10/10 and read the manga to.
>>
File: 1494972221840.jpg (38KB, 452x380px) Image search: [Google]
1494972221840.jpg
38KB, 452x380px
>>37154992
>Dragon maid has been popular this year watch that it's really good 10/10
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>37154992
>recommending moetrash over Youjo Senki (objectively best animu of 2017 so far)

How about you fuck off my board, norman?
>>
What sort of films or tv show genres do you like op?
>>
File: 1495302266065.jpg (61KB, 646x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495302266065.jpg
61KB, 646x900px
>op asks how to get into anime
>people advice moeblop shows

im dissapointed
>>
>>37154653
Watch dragonball z, deathnote, naruto and one piece then you're good in the eyes of the anime community. After that just find other animes you enjoy and watch away!
>>
Disappointed no one mentioned Berserk (1997)...

Shit taste robots.
>>
Watamote is a good Anime and Manga
>>
>>37157527
>watching
>berserk
>not reading the manga

You're the one with shit taste, anon.
>>
>>37157840
Reading the manga also ofc, it's definitely superior. But the original anime is a must-watch.
>>
trust me anon it's not worth the time, learn a language or take up a sport, begin a hobby that will improve your life in some way
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.