[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a gf >she yells SLAPPPP MEEE and asks me to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: 1494813725320.png (280KB, 793x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494813725320.png
280KB, 793x595px
>finally get a gf
>she yells SLAPPPP MEEE and asks me to call her degrading names
>she likes screaming NOOOOOOOOO and pretend i'm raping her

how common is this
>>
>>37154135
surprisingly common,

>tfw literally inside a ONS
>she pants ugh, stop, stop,
>take a pause and ask her what's wrong
>is taken out of the moment and asks why I stopped

bitches are crazy
>>
>>37154207
>ONS
what's this?
>>
>>37154207
Holy fuck all these chicks are crazy rape victims
>>
>>37154216
Not surprised you don't know lol.
>>
Very common
>>37154216
One night stand
>>
>>37154233
Crazy yea, rape victims, probably not.
>>
>>37154135
Pretty damn common. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
>>
>>37154273
Seriously dude? Every chick I talk to says they were raped like every single one and they have a name and shit

I mean scaring a girl into sex isn't rape exactly like it is in the movies but it's still pretty bad
>>
>>37154135
>>she likes screaming NOOOOOOOOO
Next time she does it, try yelling DO NOT WANT.
>>
>>37154135
Get the fuck away from her. If she gets legit mad at you one day she will accuse you of rape, and you will be fucked for life.
>>
>>37154356
Well I'm from Europe so it might be different but I literally don't know a single person who was raped.
>>
women have a deep desire to be controlled and dominated by an alpha male, that's what gets their juices going,

her saying no and you doing it anyway is playing up to this idea that you are in charge of her no matter what she wants
>>
>>37154384
Me either anon

t. Canada
>>
>>37154135
>she yells SLAPPPP MEEE
About the only thing I was never asked to do. Rapeplay, namecalling, pushing her down, yep. But none of the girls who liked that stuff ever asked me to slap her, and I feel somewhat jewed now.
>>
>>37154384
We'll America has the highest rate of sexual assault doesn't it?
>>
>>37154384
>implying your slavshit country is europe
>>
>>37154401
And this mindset is why you sick fucks only attract crazy girls
>>
>>37154417
>>37154434
I don't know but I assume America has a pretty high rate of sexual assault, what with all the niggers and Mexicans.

>>37154438
Close but not quite anon.
>>
>>37154453

>thinks its only crazy girls that like rough sex
>fuck about 3 dozen girls in my life
>every single one has enjoyed rough sex, smacking ass, dirty talk, choking

it is literally natural and instinctual. girls just dont act slutty with you because they know you couldn't fucking handle it

deep down she's imagining getting dicked by someone with some balls
>>
>>37154489
Rape isn't random plus I live in a all white area and all the chicks here have been raped by white dudes

But it's a poor area so maybe that's it? Also it's a bunch of rednecks cut off from the world.
>>
Women are biologically attracted to powerful men, and they get off on being submissive and dominated. This frequently translates into rape fantasies for the woman. All these bullshit laws about consent are the twisted reflection of feminists forcibly suppressing their true nature.

Also daily reminder that women CAN NOT be doms. They can act the part, but the moment a real man gives her a solid dicking, she'll be the most submissive, pathetic slut you've ever seen. This is also why lesbians don't truly exist.
>>
>>37154135
TWO SCOOPS BLUMPF WHY DID YOU EAT THEM
>>
>>37154493
I fuck girls until they bleed and I have an 8 inch bbc bull cock

Plus the reason why girls are saying nooo is probably because they don't actually like you and need a fantasy to get off
>>
File: i hate this.jpg (19KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
i hate this.jpg
19KB, 409x406px
>get boyfriend
>he gets really put off when I ask him to hurt me during sex and refuses
>causes a big argument and we split up
>not the first time this has happened
Is it so awful that I want to be choked and beaten during sex?
>>
>>37154502
Actually why do poor people rape more? Or is it like, more often reported or whatever.
>>
That sounds intriguing, but I don't think the acting of it could really get to me. I used to just make my girlfriend cry by refusing to speak to her or saying insulting things, and then I'd ignore her while she wept--but eventually I'd give in and come to console her and watch as she cried and told me what was wrong. I just couldn't get enough of it.

Eventually she broke up with me out of fear. Sometimes I feel bad. Be happy that for you it's at least all pretend.
>>
>>37154536
didn't happen

>>37154513
Did I ever say they said "nooo" during? You fucking retard. I said they liked slapping (face/ass/tits), choking, being called names, getting manhandled and roughed up.

It must suck not getting laid or whatever but that doesn't mean everyone is exactly like you man people get laid and those of us that do realize women have a secret bad side
>>
>>37154536
I'll choke and beat you if you're thin and young looking. And a girl (female).
>>
>>37154618
I'm not sure about young-looking but I'm pretty thin and female. I don't get why it's so scary a thing to like, though.
>>
>>37154544
Poor people are dumb and animalistic.
>>
>>37154636
Men can easily be accused of rape based off nothing. They can be imprisoned based off nothing but your word. Worse still, you can say yes at the time, even ask for it, and if you change your mind later it will still be rape.

Now you want to beat them AND fuck you so there's multiple signs of "rape" if you change your mind on consent at any point, and you are confused as to why a man wouldn't be comfortable? Jesus christ, women are fucking morons.

Could you pass for 15-17?
>>
>>37154699
>Could you pass for 15-17?
I guess. At worst, I can pass for 19-20.
>>
>>37154356
What specifically do you mean by rape? Forced sex, "Yes means yes" rape, or "Tumblr rape"?
>>
>>37154699
the fuck are you talking about, under 20% of actual rapes will be even reported, what do you think is the chance of being plead guilty without doing anything
>>
in some survery 40% of women admitting that rape was their strongest fetish by far, the number is probably way higher than the ones who are consciously aware. tl;dr basically all women want to be raped. Its REALLY hard to respect women after you know this.
>>
>>37154842
Do you know what false rape accusations are?
>>
>>37154536
>Is it so awful that I want to be choked and beaten during sex?
It's kinda disgusting to know that women like this but if I ever get put into the position I'll probably do it just to please her

I'd much rather have loving sex with a girl than something where I'm insulting and beating the girl I love
>>
File: 1495156608965.png (206KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1495156608965.png
206KB, 600x446px
>>37154135
TWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCCOOOOOOOOOOPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>37154844
They want to be raped by Chad.No girl wants to be raped by a manlet spic or an indian.
>>
>>37154135

anal rape her and make sure that she eats the whole bowl of eggs
>>
>>37154536

Blame feminism roastie. Men are allowed to be manly anymore.
>>
File: 1494782550040.jpg (54KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494782550040.jpg
54KB, 597x597px
>>37154135
Go away. Do you understand the basic concept of /r9k/ or reading is too difficult for you? /int/ exists for this kind of threads, so go there where you belong
>>
>>37154135

Wonder if enjoying extreme sexual aggression was the brain's way of coping with how common rape was when we weren't civilized (it still made the genes flow).
>>
>>37154636
>I don't get why it's so scary a thing to like
I sure as hell wouldn't do any hard play without a lot of trust in the woman in question either. Slapping her ass, degrading talk, sure.
But for stuff like I did with my last longterm gf I need to know and ideally have assurance that she is not out to fuck my shit up or someone who is just thoughtless using it against me over a hot fight.

While most males will probably quietly desire doing something like that, if he never did it before the idea seems totally cray-cray at first and goes against the common narrative so hard they might bail.
And there will be some exceptions who look at you like you are not even human for it.
Sorry he bailed on you, but you were not exactly asking for chaste kiss there.
Especially choking/breathplay still makes my ass nervous too, it just feels too much like having her life in hand to be lighthearted about it.
Next time try asking with a bit more forethought.
>>
File: 540.png (153KB, 341x247px) Image search: [Google]
540.png
153KB, 341x247px
>>37154989
>trump gets two scoops of ice cream
>rest of the white house gets one scoop
>liberals lose their goddamn minds
>>
>>37155203
Don't tell me that's true.
Fucking Americans I swear
>>
>>37155114
The women who didn't get wet and have orgasms from getting raped ended up dying from infection after having their vaginas torn apart by vikings. Only the ones who enjoy rape lived long enough to pass down their genes.
>>
>>37155227
What did you really expect from leftist?
>>
>>37155227
nobody lost their minds
everybody made fun of that, but the right wing likes to pretend that the liberals freaked out about it.
its just a bad forced meme from /pol/ & /bant/
>>
>>37155856
You were seething inside.
>>
File: a5KNNe0g_700w_0.jpg (20KB, 328x430px) Image search: [Google]
a5KNNe0g_700w_0.jpg
20KB, 328x430px
>>37156116
>You were seething inside.
yea totally
>>
File: ww1 wojak.png (846KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ww1 wojak.png
846KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw girls into femdom don't exist irl
Literally why even bother talking to women?
>>
>>37156274
They do but they're all dykes.
>>
>>37156274
I hope you're only into gfd and not pegging. I'd be willing to bet you'd find normal people being able to do a bit of gfd
>>
>>37155856
>its just a bad forced meme
So is CNN being news.
>>
>>37156320
I am. I hate hardcore femdom shit, I just want a girl who wouldn't mind sitting on my face, pushing me around, or doing stuff like the amazon position/teasing.

Most people say that if you ask them to do femdom shit they lose respect for you or usually don't enjoy it.
>>
>>37154356

You mean sex that they regretted afterwards.
>>
>>37156331
jesus fucking christ just look at the picture you fucking inbred
they are giggling and making fun of it

watch the late show if you don't believe me
>>
>>37154536
accuse him of rape in response
>>
>>37156188
Jon Stewart admitted his "comedy" show was a propaganda outlet. John Oliver (His protege) was outed as a shill. Saul Alinsky (The father of modern leftist tactics) noted that ridicule was a powerful weapon. The left views humor in a very political way. When you "joke" about the right you're going after a political opponent you don't like. So yes you were seething and you just admitted it.

Also CNN wasn't even joking - they literally did a story on it.
>>
>>37154135
>how common is this

100% common when they want to sue you for rape.
>>
>>37156450
you rightwing nutjobs never fail to amuse me
let me guess soros was behind all that, right?
>>
>>37156538
You don't have to be a right winger to know Soros is a shit human being. Just saying.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.