[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for hugless, kissless virgins: Do you guys ever drink?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

A question for hugless, kissless virgins:

Do you guys ever drink?

All the sexual encounters I've had have been a result of intoxication.

Drunk girls will hug, kiss and fuck anyone if they're dressed well and smell nice. Ever heard of beer goggles? It works both ways.

Tell me now, why not get drunk and go to a bar and at least get a hug if you think that's gonna make your life any better?
>>
Shit you don't even need to drink, I mean it helps to approach girls, but you could even stay sober and get a drunk girl to kiss you.
>>
>>37154053

I could never bring myself to drink socially, too much anxiety. Don't think I could even go to a bar with friends either.

I used to drink alone at home a lot, but beer tastes like piss in a can and the last time I had rum I threw up violently at 3AM - so I don't drink anymore.

Plus I think dating/relationships are a waste of time and money as well.
>>
>>37154053
Another thing: just being friends with a girl and they'll force a hug on you.

>>37154237
I was like you once. What you gotta do is drink a glass or two before you meet people. That's what I always do before meeting new people.
>>
>>37154053
Rarely drink, and haven't been drunk in over 2 years. Also a khv, so really makes you think
>>
>>37154053

I have real, diagnosed, non-meme autism. Putting aside the difficulty with social interaction it creates, the handful of times I have gone to a bar on a weekend night, I've had to get drunk almost to the point of passing out as quickly as possible just to numb myself to the overwhelmingness of the noise.
>>
Johnfag & social KHV here,

Nah, I don't really drink. I was never really into it. But on occasion I would get smashed with friends. I discovered that I've got the whiskey dick something powerful. So, while alcohol gives me the courage, the body is not willing.

Anyway, my experience with hookers indicates that the ones who do drink or do drugs are much more likely to engage in kinky shit & other extras. So I make sure to have a supply of alcohol available.
>>
>>37154237
The whole point is that you won't get anxiety if you're drunk.

Also mix vodka with your favourite soft drink, won't even taste it.
>>
>>37154329
Go to a quite bar then. I understand loud noises can make you go insane, I usually wear plugs when I'm out in night clubs, people think I work there or am a musician. I go along with it.
>>
>>37154053
I'm a hopeless alcoholic, and I spent my highschool weekends getting shitfaced at house parties and later bars non-burger. What you normie faggots simply don't understand is, sexual activity never happens on its own. You initiate it/make choices and actions that lead to it, including the sexual activity itself. It's simply the fact that you're accustomed to not thinking about what you're doing, like a dumb ape, that leads you to assume things can "just happen"
>>
It doesn't work. I'm a KV (I've held hands and had a hug) and drinking just doesn't help when you're ugly. I thought like you, but the only thing it has gotten me is a big tolerance for alcohol.
>>
>>37154237
Alcohol makes my anxiety even worse. I know that is the opposite of what is supposed to happen but that's what happens...

There's probably something wrong with me.
>>
>>37154447
It depends on the amount. If I drink a moderate amount of alcohol (the amount people usually drink in social setting) I feel fucking terrible, but if I get shitfaced, I feel much better. This is dangerous obviously. Because now when I'm shitfaced is the only time I feel somewhat good.
>>
>>37154306
But I don't like being social? I don't think going out to a bar and getting shitfaced and then doing/saying some really regrettable shit is fun, it's partially why I stopped drinking at my house because I would make an ass of myself on discord.

Sex is just a drug, I'm sure if I tried it once it'd be addictive enough to have me forget why dating/sex is such a sham in the first place - so I don't really need to go out.
>>
>>37154366
>It's simply the fact that you're accustomed to not thinking about what you're doing, like a dumb ape, that leads you to assume things can "just happen"

This is true, but you are not allowed to say it.
>>
>>37154447
Same. All drugs except mdma make my anxiety even worse than it already is.
>>
>>37154537
Take 30mg of MDMA then, I remember reading Shulgin gave out a small dose after dinner to his guests as an alternative to alcohol.
>>
>>37154053
nah you have to be tall for that to work

i have gotten kisses and hugs by drunk girls but they were girls i knew from before they were drunk
>>
>>37154507
Well, I have said it many times and will keep saying it. I see normies make stupid decisions only to later claim it "just happened" all the time
>>
>>37154488
>But I don't like being social
Then why are you in this thread?
>>
File: 1269069449361.jpg (70KB, 602x403px) Image search: [Google]
1269069449361.jpg
70KB, 602x403px
>>37154727
>implying /r9k/ is for socialites
Bruh...
>>
>>37154727
Because the thread literally says "question for kissless hugless virgins:..."
>>
>>37154053
>drunk girls

Prepare to get accused of rape.
>>
>>37154757
A hug isn't rape.
>>
Yes. All day everyday. I'm an alcoholic. I'm up to about a fifth of cheap whiskey a day.
>>
>>37154683
I know and I feel you.

Some of us have no choice in the matter. Even when I'm blackout drunk I never do anything stupid, because I'm so fucking careful all the time. The worst I might end up doing is actually talking about my interest honestly.

Some of my friends insist and beg my honesty in many things, but whenever that happens I mainly get weird looks or confused "hmm"'s
>>
I don't have anybody to go out with so it would just be
>anon sits alone at a bar parking way too much for drinks while normies have fun around him and probably talk about what an ugly creep he is
>>
>>37154812
I actually feel horrible after blackouts becuase I occasionally start being honest and upfront about feelings and such. I actually ghosted my last two remaining friends after I had written them some cringy clingy shit in a blackout drunk episode. Been completely friendless ever since.
>>
>>37154053
>Do you guys ever drink?

No, I don't like drinking, plus I'm not a fun drunk I am the sad cries about his life kind of drunk, the more I drink the sadder I get
>>
>>37154053
How many people have you heard going to clubs alone? All the pubs are small here and it's a case of everyone knowing everyone, a loner sticks out even worse there.
>>
>>37154856
You know, most people don't give a shit about what their friend does when blackout drunk?
>>
File: 1490466496438.jpg (162KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1490466496438.jpg
162KB, 1280x842px
>>37154908
In all my time going to bars and pubs I've never once noticed a loner. That doesn't mean you should go alone either, though.
>>
>>37154856
I too feel horrible because I really feel the need to know everything I have said. My friends never quite tell me accurately enought what I have talked about or anything, and seemingly they don't really give a shit.

But I have grown not to like going out and drinking because of this. If the payoff of every evening is regret and me slowly remembering the things I have said in the course of 2 weeks and having extreme anxiety because of that, I don't think it's really worth it.
>>
>>37154970
Don't drink so much, idiot.
>>
>>37154923
Some of us don't have any real friends. I wouldn't be friends with the people I go out with if I was my honest self with them. Even after 6 years of friendship, they still give me strange looks when I show a glimpse of my true self to them. I'm also that guy with them, they never call me of ask me to do anything, I always have to invite myself everywhere.

I have 2 friends with whom I can be my honest self, but they are kind of like me and rarely want to go anywhere, mainly because of what I just said. And a timid introvert going out with another timid introvert is never a good combo.
>>
>>37154908
This.

It'll only work to get drunk if you have social drunk friends to draw attention to you. Otherwise, no-one is going to go for the drunk loner. That's like a free ticket to the rape coaster.
>>
>>37155094
I rarely do, you probably took that out of context somehow. Idiot.
>>
>>37154923
I give a shit, and therefore expect no less of them. Even if they don't care, I do, and I figure I have irreversibly lost face with them. So I stopped interacting with them - even though one of the guys was my best friend since kindergarten.
>>37154970
It's the horrible feeling of not having an account of what happened. For all I know, I could've had a gay nigger orgy at my place.
>>
>>37155104
How old are you? And what things about your 'honest self' are weird to your friends?
>>
>>37155239
>So I stopped interacting with them - even though one of the guys was my best friend since kindergarten

Well that's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>37154053
Im 20 never had alcohol or been to a party desu
>>
>>37155239
I immediately think that someone is mad at me for something I did and keep quiet for a few days usually. Afterwards I'm trying to look for sings on if someone is really mad for me or not. I have all the reasons to assume this sometimes, because sometimes my friends do stupid shit that if I was completely honest on what I think of those things, I would probably roast them in a really mean way.
>>
>>37154053
I used to go to small parties and get drunk a lot. Always had a great time, but I'm still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>37154053
>Do you guys ever drink?
Yeah, i'm drinking right now.
t. 24 khv anon.
>>
>>37155248
I'm guessing that I'm roughly 4 years older than you.

>what things about your 'honest self' are weird to your friends?

The entire way I present myself and the things that I happen to like. Like if I talk about something im passionate about enthusiastically, they all look at me weird.
>>
>>37155513
Ok, but what are you passionate about?
>>
>drink
>can feel anxiety loosening up
>still far more inhibited than the most social normie
>keep drinking
>not there yet
>drink some more
>finally anxiety disappears
>unfortunately reach the drunken state where you simply don't care about anything or anyone and just want to go home
Shit. So close.
>>
>>37155544
Well, one of the things is bicycles, riding and maintaining them and another would be electronic music for example. I also like philosophical topics, but that oftem seems to go to deaf ears, so I don't really talk about that stuff with them anymore.

Where are you trying to go with this?
>>
>>37155620
>most social
Meant 'most sober'.

Kill me.
>>
>>37155187
As in amount. If you cant remember what you said/did you drank too much.
>>
>>37155686
Yes, but that doesn't happen every time I drink. In fact this guy >>37155620
summed up what happens to me pretty well and more often than not I'm pressured to drink more by my peers, because I am the way I am.
>>
File: 1486247111464.png (17KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486247111464.png
17KB, 640x773px
>>37154053
>tired of sitting at home whole time
>go to small empty pub alone
>get drunk sitting by myself
>group of stacies comes in
>they sit behind my table even tho place is all empty
>at one point they start talking about me
>one of them comes to me and introduces herself
>asks me to join them
>sit with them and put my best normie mask
>act normie and joke around
>it's gettin late and they decide to leave
>one asks for my digits, we exchange numbers
>they leave
>sit alone and keep drinking some more
>go home
>do nothing
>repeat few weeks later
it doesn't work for me OP, i just need to keep reminding myself everyonce in a while
>>
>>37155647
Find. New. Friends.
>>
>>37154053
>have sex with a drunk girl
>get accused of rape
top idea, champ
>>
>>37155817
>one asks for my digits, we exchange numbers
>do nothing
C'mon man.
>>
>>37155817
It's like you wanna stay HKV.
>>
>>37155830
I'm in the process of that. I quit doing drugs so the said friends like me even less now.
>>
>>37154053
>All the sexual encounters I've had have been a result of intoxication.

fake and gay.

all straight sexual encounters are the result of the female being intoxicated and wasted to the point of thinking I'm an insanely rich Chad
>>
>>37155830
>just strap on your friend helmet, get on your friend bike and go down to the friend farm where friends grow on friend trees for you to pick at will
>>
>>37154366
>What you normie faggots simply don't understand is, sexual activity never happens on its own. You initiate it/make choices and actions that lead to it, including the sexual activity itself. It's simply the fact that you're accustomed to not thinking about what you're doing, like a dumb ape, that leads you to assume things can "just happen"

this might be the realest post ive ever read on this board and ive been here for years
>>
>>37155817
even you have to realize that is far and above what the average slut will ever do for any of us in the way of initiating
>>
My first kiss in HS was with a drunk girl. I looked her up recently and she died from an overdose.
>>
>>37154053
I don't want to fuck some whore, I'd like a gf. I get very self-aware when drunk and can't bring myself to try to attempt to get with a drunk girl, so any dutch courage goes right out the window.
>>
>>37154683
I actually agree with this. Like they don't understand what they did was an active choice.
>>
>>37155830
You come to a thread with people who obviously have difficulties with connecting with others and this is the best you can come up with?
>>
>>37156338
As if anything anyone says on here is going to help someone.
>>
>>37154053
I drink a lot, and have phonesexed and erped/got nudes from girls online but am a khv. The only difference is irl I'm awkward.

It's not like I'm desperate to lose my vcard anyways, I'd rather cuddle someone.
>>
>>37156436
Well yes, text on a screen from anonymous people on a bangladeshian basket weaving forum is never going to fix anyones problems. I just wanted to roast you, because that shit is the most generic shit ever and is repeated in every single thread here ever. Top tier normie advice at it's finest.
>>
>>37154053
The only time I got drunk enough to hit on girls I was puking for a hour or so shortly after and can't remember much.
>>
>tfw massive anxiety when hungover
Feels bad, man.
Being drunk feels nice but feel psychologicaly like shit when feeling even slightly hungover
>>
>>37154053
I'd never fuck a drunk girl. They smell like shit. I've had drunk girls approach me and I couldn't believe how bad they smelled. Drunk women you stink. You literally stink worse than a used tampon that has been hanging in the garbage for a couple days.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.