[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How common is it for girls to try let their dog lick their pussies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
How common is it for girls to try let their dog lick their pussies?

Fembots with doggos, have you ever considered it, or actually done it? Will dogs try to lick pussies on their own or do you have to teach them?
>>
>>37151683
My penis is eagerly awaiting a response.
>>
>>37151683
no and no, that's gross, why would I ever let him do that
>>
>>37151844
>why would I ever let him do that
sexual gratification I assume
>>
>>37151683
My dog kept licking my crotch through my pants and I let it do whatever one day. It feels fucking great but my dog is addicted now. Is there any way I can make it stop?
Did I mention I have a penis?
>>
Guys on dating sites are so desperate that when I made a fake account where im a girl that admits to having sex with dogs I still got lots of hits.
>>
>>37151844
>why would I ever let him do that

Because it feels good?
>>
>>37151683
Common? Dunno exact numbers but basically 1/3rd did something to some degree with their dog at some point usually out of curiosity.
Ex: back when i was 13 a girl i chatted with at lunch just couldn't see how a handjob felt good. She rubbed her arm as an example and just didn't understand the levels of sensitivity involved. So she has a male dog why not try it on him which he seemed to enjoy. Mystery solved and a girl learns something new about sexuality.

>used to live like a fucking bum at home
>why wear clothes if I'm not going anywhere
>just lying or sit around naked or maybe with a top on if its winter
>one day i'm playing KH
>its hot as sin in my room so i'm sitting on the floor leg spreads trying to get as much surface area for the fan to blow on
>12 at the time
>have a nice labradane called boskov or 'boss'
>boss is dying from the heat to so he's been lying all day between my legs and the fan
>out of nowhere he's shoving his nose in my crotch for some reason
>laugh and giggle thinking he's just being a friendly dog
>gently try to push him away i'm fighting shit and he's on the controller cord while laughing and being licked
>starts licking my crotch
>o-oh...
>new sensation discovered
>just let boskov do his thing while i fight sephiroth in the coliseum
>beat sephiroth been trying forever
>so excited i actually try to stand up to shout and scream and dance in celebration
>cum the second get halfway up
>legs gives out fall face first on my ps2
>mom walks in to mepassed out with a gash on my head thinking i tripped and fell when she heard the crash
>from then on just let boskov do his thing from time to time while playing
>15 years later boskovs grandsons bosgranz and lukasinski keep me company
>>
Please stop using Chocolat's image for your fucking disgusting bestiality posting.
>>
>>37152080
And women wonder why we dont respect them or like them.
You raped a fucking dog women are fucking shit.
>>
>>37152462
Technically he raped me. 20 no's and a yes and all that jazz.
>>
>>37152080
>>37152498

Does your partner know/would you tell about it?
>>
>>37152462
Men rape women you retard, they're actually shit. Plus she didn't rape him, just didn't stop him when he tried to do something.
>>
>>37152608
Yeah. She does the same shit and sometimes she'll get bowled out of the way by one of the pups.
>>
>>37151683
I wish I had a dog to get fugged by
>>
>>37152629
>>37152498
He proabably thought it was fucking tuna god knowing how nasty you must smell down there.
Life fish.>>37152629
Men rape women you retard, they're actually shit.
Everyone rapes dont make it right.
Also animals can rape but women rape them.
>>
>>37152629
You can't rape your property.
>>
>>37153254
>Everyone rapes dont make it right.
then everyone is shit, not just women
>>
The thought of being raped by an animal is fucking hot
>>
Im a zoophile, so I hope to someday, but Ive never had a dog. I assume you have to use peanut butter. Im more interested in their dick.
>>
File: varg.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>37151683
>actually done it
I like animals too much to consider doing that to one. Plus I'm not that much of a degenerate.
>considered it
Not that I know of.
Funnily enough, my now-dead Sheltie was pretty much the dog equivalent of a robot, so who knows what would've actually happened.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.