[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually eat pussy? I mean sometimes when I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Do people actually eat pussy? I mean sometimes when I'm horny I'd imagine eating a really pretty girl out, but when I'm in bed with an actual girl, even if she's clean, her pussy smells like something I wouldn't want near my mouth
>>
Maybe you're gay. Have you tried penis?
>>
All pussy tastes disgusting
>>
>>37150930
the first time I ate a girl out I literally gagged, and I tried to conceal it. it might be because she was getting humid down there, but I'm sure not all girls are like that. and an actual clean pussy would be better, especially if the girl is hot.
>>
>>37150930

I like to scratch my pussy and then smell my fingers afterward. It smells nice, but wouldn't want to put my fingers in my mouth.
>>
>>37150930
Find pussy that dosnt stink then. Or change your bitches diet. She shouldn't smell.
>>
File: 1495150852200.jpg (337KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1495150852200.jpg
337KB, 550x535px
>>37151010
You haven't lived then.
>>
>>37150930
it's an aquired taste, anon. Like beer.

I didn't like it either at first, but now I eat my gf llike a champ. And anyway, I don't think they find our sweaty balls appetizing.
Think of it as giving to receive back.
Also after 1 minute of eating pussy it doesn't taste anymore, since it's full of your saliva.

Ofc I ask my girl to keep it as clean as possible.
>>
I enjoyed eating exes pussies, theyd return the favour and it's a good warmup but if i dont enjoy the taste i mainly finger and rub the clit. Makes the woman want you more since subconsciously they think you care more as you're focusing on them
>>
>>37150930
I used to eat out my ex even when she was really sweaty after a run, but her pussy didn't smell that bad. If it stunk, I probably wouldn't go anywhere near it.
>>
I also wish to eat ass
>>
>>37150930
>he doesn't like putting wet stinky feet in his mouth
>>
File: 1495148509298.png (159KB, 432x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495148509298.png
159KB, 432x527px
>>37151048
>And anyway, I don't think they find our sweaty balls appetizing.

Comparing sweat to pussay stank is definitely stretching, nigga.

Guys are nowhere near as disgusting as grills. I'd have to go acouple months without showering to even come close to pussay stank
>>
>>37150930
Only faggots eat pussy
>>
>>37151048
>I don't think they find our sweaty balls appetizing.
Wash up. My girlfriend always says my balls smell like soap.
>>
>>37151668
Don't you have some young boys to fuck?
>>
>>37150930
Yeah, I used to fantasise about eating pussy and still do sometimes. But when push comes to shove, I hate it with a passion. My girlfriend loves it when I do it though.
Luckily, eating ass tastes the same as licking skin, and I enjoy it. My gf wasn't keen on it at first, but after a few times she started to really enjoy it. So I do that instead, or a combo of both
>>
>>37151757
Nah I'm not a pussy eating faggot I just fuck women instead
>>
The smell does not really get better desu, but seeing her go apeshit under your tongue and the overall pleasure of those moments makes you associate nice things with it.

>fingering a girl while she blows because shitall time for real sex that day
>can't stop sniffing my hand and daydreaming about doing her all day
>>
>>37150930
Depends on how attracted to the girl you are. If you're overcome with animal lust for the girl you're with, eating her out just comes naturally.

I like eating pussy, but I'd say the percentage of girls I'd be willing to eat out is pretty low. There are plenty of chicks I'd bang but wouldn't go down on.
>>
>>37150930
>she's clean
i doubt you've had any clean girls. it sounds like your gf has an infection or is fat.

rarely, i've had some salty pussy that smells a little off, but if she's taken a shower in the last 3-5 hours it there shouldn't be any smell or taste at all except normal skin. pussy has a fun texture to play with with your tongue, but most of the pleasure is in turning her on and getting her going.

get a girl whose not obese/diseased. if her pussy smells, then so should her neck, pits, feet, etc. so don't give me some bullshit excuse for why you specifically avoid the pussy unless you're claiming that you are gay.
>>
>>37150953
>>37151006

it's pretty much flavorless if she takes care of her higiene

youre not as knowledgeable as you think you are
>>
>>37151935
>fat

not OP, but I have a fat gf it doesnt smell bad or tastes bad, despite all the memes about fat girls smelling bad and having gross pussys, it's all bullshit

it depends on higiene
>>
>>37150930
>Do people actually eat pussy?
Only if she's really hot.

I don't eat out average girls.
>>
>>37150930
>when I'm in bed with an actual girl
Who you trying to bamboozle anon?
>>
Generally a girl with poor hygeine and a bad diet will smell and taste bad. I'm fortunate enough to have one that takes care of herself.
>>
>>37150930
Chads don't eat pussy, they see it as submissive and have no time for it, betas who want to keep their gfs "satisfied" do though, I hope that answers your question
>>
It's disgusting and emasculating.
Something only a numale would do.
>>
I remember reading that in some countries in the east, "pussy-licker" or the equivalent in their language is used to mean wimp, beta-male, etc
The west is nu-male as fuck if you think about it. Even "muh alpha male" in the west with many partners is a fucking bitch-boy sissy compared to other cultures
>>
I love eating pussy. Why wouldn't you want to get as close as possible to a nice pink little cunt and slobber all over it.
>>
>>37150930
whenever I take off my panties I get a strong smell coming up, do you think my bf will like it or am I going to have to start showering again
>>
>>37152431

That's where your dick goes, retard.
>>
>>37152457
Are you implying i can't make a girl gum with my tongue and then again with me cock?

Why limit yourself faggkt
>>
File: IMG_1486.jpg (76KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.jpg
76KB, 750x999px
>its another "beta faggot tries to make his sexual inexperience look like a good thing" thread
Or
>its another "beta cuck whos secretly gay expresses his secret homolust" thread
Just suck a cock already.
>>
>>37150930
BRRRAAAAABRABRABRABRABRAAAAAAAP! BRARA!
>>
>>37151048
>I don't think they find our sweaty balls appetizing
Balls sweat less than vaginas, don't secrete mucous and rarely (if ever) get piss on them
>>
>>37152186
The second anon wasn't trying to look knowledgeable. He just mentioned a specific case that happened to him.
>>
>>37152538

yeah my bad, i guess i got a bit more hostile because of the other comments
>>
>>37151048
Speaking from experience, lots of women love to suck on some balls
If she likes giving head she likes sucking the nuts
>>
I gotta say, in all my days, I don't think I've seen a better picture of an ass than this one. I've seen it before, but every time it shows up I have to stop and marvel at it for a moment, just soak in how spectacular it is. I know angles and shit have a lot to do with it, but wow, every time I see this picture it just makes me want to fuck the shit out of a girl from behind, it just gets me going.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.