[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I fucked up bad. I got a dog a month ago but I couldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Guys, I fucked up bad. I got a dog a month ago but I couldn't take care of her. She was a two year-old labrador and she needed to be walked and stuff. I always got home from work too late to walk her and I didn't have any patience for her bullshit. Whenever she would start barking I would get mad and yell at her and sometimes I smacked her but not too hard. Eventually I gave up and decided to get her a new home. I didn't want to go back to the pound because they wouldn't treat her well and they would judge me for giving up on her too soon. I felt that the best thing to do was to drive her out out of town and set her free, so she could run around freely and find a new home. I did this a week ago and now I feel bad. I'm wondering if she's okay. The place I left her in wasn't the best and she was unhappy and whimpering when I let her go. I thought it was for the best at the time but now I'm having second thoughts. What do you guys think?

Pic related reminds me of her.
>>
i don't really know about dogs but that sounds so sad and horrific... i'm sure the pound would have been a better place for her. maybe there's a chance you could find her if you went back.
>>
>>37149562

I don't want to go back. If she's still alive then I made the right choice. if she's dead then she's dead and I can't do anything about it.
>>
post this on /an/ and watch the river of butthurt tears flow
>>
I don't get it, what does 'out of town' mean.

You drove her to the middle of nowhere in the sticks? or you drove her to another suburb? I don't get it.

I don't speak ameri-trash.
>>
>>37149529
How does it feel to be a literal retarded nigger? I don't even care that much about dogs but this is exactly what stupid shitskins do
>>
File: IMG_1401.jpg (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.jpg
52KB, 625x626px
>>37149529
This bait is really bad. But I will give you a saged (You)
>>
>>37149620

Pretty much in the woods. There's a few small farms nearby but they'll shoot anything that comes near their livestock.

>>37149627

Fuck you, I tried my best. She would still be in the pound if I didn't take her in.
>>
>>37149529
copy pasta

sage
>>
File: IMG_0922.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0922.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>37149650
>farms nearby
>shoot anything that moves
Nigger you aren't even trying anymore. It's like once you have to come up with an original response, instead of a copy pasted bait paragraph, you're too dumb to think up something.
>>
>>37149529
Ahh it happens dude. Don't fall for the pet meme. They're like having kids. You can probably barely care for yourself, you can't look after a pet. I know I don't have the time and patience to do it. All they do is shit and piss everywhere and rip shit up. They need constant validation. It's like a gf.

You made the right choice, kinda. You should have advertised it on craigslist or fb groups to rehome it, not let it out in the wild to be a stray.
>>
>>37149708

Thanks. I agree I might have fucked up, leaving her outside probably wasn't the best idea. The Craiglist idea is good and I should have done that. To be fair she wasn't the best dog. I took her in and tried to give her the best that I could but she never reciprocated.

>>37149675

I don't understand? I live in Alaska. The farms here aren't very big and the people who run them are jumpy as shit. They won't just shoot anything that comes near, but they would not have any tolerance for a dog that tried eating their crops or their chickens. That's why I'm worried about her. I wanted to take her further into the woods but the road didn't go very far.
>>
You deserve everything bad that has or will ever happen to you.
>>
>>37149529
>she was unhappy and whimpering when I let her go
Fuck you. I fucking hate you. Why would you smack your dog, yell at her, never walk her and then release her out in a place that's not the best for her?
>>
>>37149529
This is b8 copypasta.
>>
>>37149791
>To be fair she wasn't the best dog.
She acted out because you were a shit owner and her previous owners were shit too. You are a monster.
>>
>>37149791
>I took her in and tried to give her the best that I could but she never reciprocated.

>couldn't take care of her
>got home from too late to walk her
>I would get mad aand yell at her
>sometimes I smacked her
>the place I left her in wasn't the best and she was unhappy and whimpering
I wonder why.
>>
>>37149650
>I tried my best
No you didn't you dumbass
You adopted a dog, smacked it because it was too much work for you, then rather than bringing it to a shelter dumped it on the side of the fucking road

If you can find the dog, bring her back to the shelter. But never adopt a fucking pet again, imbecile.
>>
you are a piece of shit
learn to think before commiting to something
piece of shit I would smack you if I could
and then you dump her 'to be free'? a domestic animal? go look for her now if you want to do something right
>>
>>37149791
Well yeah but you can't go back now. Ignore the rest of these faggots. You made the right choice for you dude. Don't feel bad. I'm sure the dog will be fine. It's probably already found a new home.
>>
>>37150088
>It's probably already found a new home.
Yeah it's probably on a magical farm upstate
>>
FUCK LABS THEY'RE THE MOST ANNOYING DOGS EVER

however they're super sweet and loving which I always get reminded of when my bitch is a bitch.
>>
>>37149596
>I don't want to be judged so I let something suffer rather than be judged for the faggot I am.

Holy shit fuck off this board normalfag
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.