[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want any of you guys to hate me when reading this,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: lonely-man-app.jpg (13KB, 513x342px) Image search: [Google]
lonely-man-app.jpg
13KB, 513x342px
I don't want any of you guys to hate me when reading this, I really want to know if you understand how I feel. Thank you.

>be me, 7-8/10 attractive male
>lifts weights, was strongest kid in high school
>turtle shell abs, so not super shitty body
>been told I'm really funny, great personality.
>aspiring physical therapist
>3.7 GPA
>get told I'm a kind person that gives lots of valuable advice.
>get told I'll make a great father
>get told I'm intelligent on a normal basis
>girls ask me why I'm single

If any of you share a few of these positive traits (not all), keep reading.

>I isolate myself
>I draw photo-realism for 10 hours straight
>I'll hang out with my friends but I won't drink
>won't do drugs
>deny offers of sex
>all too degenerate
>people think I'm cool and different
>deal with depression because I am different
>I spend all my nights walking alone at midnight till early morning in parks.
>usually walk barefoot
>I feel happy alone, I feel happy isolated, I feel recharged.

I just finished a long walk through the park, didn't see a soul. Meanwhile, all my friends are going to graduation parties and here I am, on r9k with the ability to access it all yet I don't. I just isolate myself and walk barefoot through the woods. No one in life satisfies me, everyone falls short to what I want. I always grow bored and I'm not content, I'm never content with my own abilities. I have never been satisfied.
>>
>>37141737
You and I, we're different.
We're the strongest (You) harvesters on this board.
>>
>>37141737
You don't belong here man. Get off this board. This was a safespace for robots. Fuck you.
>>
>>37141757
could you explain what you mean by this? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "harvesters."
>>
>>37141791
I'm probably more robot than almost all of you.
Physically, no, mentally, yes.

Stfu you predictable fuck
>>
I'm a little different. I'm not bad looking aside from being a manlet. But I'm basically a degenerate even more hedonistic than most normos stuck with the social skills of a deer.
>>
>>37141798
I'm joking.
Try to meet people like yourself because you and I, we're rare. We don't fit the mould. We are exceptional and need exceptional ways to live.

This is my final (You), take it.
>>
>>37141824
>Physically, no, mentally, yes.
>have the ability to do socialize
>being "happy isolated"
>robot

You don't know how this board works, do you?
>>
>>37141944
I think you're making the definition of a robot too simple.

Probably one of the strangest people most of you will meet. I have a lot of serious issues that most people will never know about. Being able to socially function just means I'm confident, being confident does not make you normal or healthy. I really don't think you can personally understand what I'm talking about.
>>
>>37141996
Many people have issues, but if you are able to socialize then you are not a robot.
>>
>>37142050
if that's your standard of what is/isn't a robot then sure. However, if that's the case, then robots are literally the most pathetic/unintelligent people ever. Even serial killers could socialize.
>>
>>37142121
Congrats, you've just described what r9k is.
>>
>>37142121
Yes and that's the problem. No one's wanted here and especially not you.
>>
>>37142224
Sure is not a goal of mine to be wanted by filled degenerates. If only you guys used how much potential was inside of you. Anyways, thanks for the replies, I suppose I'm not exactly relatable amongst you guys.
>>
>>37142316
erase "filled."
No idea why I wrote that.
>>
>drugs
>too degenerate
Maybe avoid doing them in degenerate settings. Psychedelics and dissociatives can help you understand yourself. Degenerate is a pretty self-righteous but also vague way of describing things anyways.

>deal with depression
>I feel happy alone
You don't really sound depressed. A depressive episode would have 2 weeks of low mood or lack of interest/pleasure and during that time 4 of sleep disturbances, feelings of guilt or worthlessness, low energy, poor concentration, appetite disturbances, psychomotor irritation or restlessness, and suicidality. You seem like an eccentric straight-edge dude, so you don't fit in. You're also not really a robot which makes you a misfit even here.

>deny sex
yep, definitely a misfit here.
>>
>>37141737
Same, I feel like the guy from "Shame" but without all the sex.
>>
>>37142413
Using drugs to understand yourself is like breaking your arm in order to achieve a faster pitch.

You're literally wrong and probably are worse off for disturbing the natural abilities of your mind.

I feel better when I'm alone, not exactly happy. I haven't been "happy" for a good year or so.

Last part, you're right.
>>
>>37142461
Yup. You're absolutely correct.
>>
>>37142501
It's always funny when someone denies that certain drugs have introspective capacities, but I really don't have a stake in this so it's fine if you're not open to the idea.
>>
>>37142560
Trying to imply that disturbing your natural brain functions enlightens you in some way that is actually practical and beneficial is beyond retarded.

As I said, break your arm and see how fast you pitch a baseball. It's enlightening.
>>
>>37142590
We "disturb" these natural brain functions all the time to treat issues. SSRIs, SNRIs, TCAs, MAOIs, BZDs etc. all have a breadth of actual science instead of your conjecture behind them. Hel,l we even go beyond drugs and give people complete seizures with electroconvulsive therapy, which has 80%+ rates of success for the cases it's used in.

There's plenty of recent research on using NMDA-R antagonists (dissociatives) to treat depression, and it's yielding results that work even faster than usual medications.

Psychedelics aren't used in medicine but a lot of similar drugs are. Here's a systematic review from last year about neuroimaging with pyschedelics http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763416302354
"Despite the high methodological heterogeneity and the small sample sizes, the results suggest that hallucinogens increase introspection and positive mood by modulating brain activity in the fronto-temporo-parieto-occipital cortex."
>>
>lists drugs that are used to help people who are broken
>doesn't understand i'm talking about acid, LSD and shrooms.
>"psychedelics aren't used in medicine but a lot of similar drugs are" -fuck off
>serotonin hallucinogens aren't the same thing
>fuck off
>doesn't understand normal healthy people will not benefit from this

Anyways, you basically argued 90% of stuff I didn't even disagree with, you should've ended with "Psychedelics aren't used in medicine." Because that's what I was arguing.
>>
>>37142927
The real argument was introspective capacity, not medical use. The medical part was only to show how faulty your analogy of breaking your arm to pitch better was.

Structuring half your reply in green-text doesn't make you look any more correct. The fact that you called acid and LSD two separate things just shows how little you're aware of here.
>>
>>37143036
You're right, I was a dumb ass for saying LSD and acid. I wasn't thinking. I will admit in mdedical cases introspection can occur with an already damaged mind. However, the exception does not make the rule. A healthy person fits my analogy, which is what I was applying to. I suppose universally I am incorrect.
>>
>I'll hang out with my friends but I won't drink
>won't do drugs
>deny offers of sex
Does any of this make you feel bad? Are your friends assholes about it? Do you just not like the girls who make these offers to you? Maybe you'd be happier meeting some people who like drawing and other shit you like.

>usually walk barefoot
I did that for a while and got a plantar warts, I don't recommend it. It took months to get rid of.
>>
>>37141737
If you are ambitious, have hobbies, and exercise frequently you are not a robot.
>>
>>37143127
I sort of have a presence, no one makes fun of me for anything. I think the last time I was teased was when I was 10. It's hard to find people like me man, I've never found anyone that completely clicks. Having my same hobbies does not make you anything like me.

I've been walking barefoot for 10 years, never had a problem.
>>
perks of being a niggerflower
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.