[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7:00pm >drinking time Who here /alkie/? What are you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: vodka_fin1.jpg (59KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
vodka_fin1.jpg
59KB, 540x720px
>7:00pm
>drinking time

Who here /alkie/?

What are you drinking?

How often do you drink?

How much do drink per drinking occasion? (1 unit is a 25ml shot of 40% if you like)

The all important question: Why do you drink?

I'm drinking arizona green tea + vodka.
I drink only on weekends.
I drink a full 750ml bottle per weekend.
I drink because if I didn't I'd probably just an hero.
>>
I used to drink four times a week on average. This went on for almost a year until a month ago.

At first being sober was like being in a daze. At this point I'm sort of used to it. I also smoked a lot of weed back then, haven't done it last month either.

Now I just wanna get wasted. Fuck being sober. Taking a break was worth it but now it's over.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170505_020152.png (658KB, 833x748px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170505_020152.png
658KB, 833x748px
i like how steel reserve upgraded their 40 oz to 42 oz
>>
>>37139261
I don't know how you stand beer. I hate it horribly. I guess I never really acquired the taste.
>>
File: 1474957926061.jpg (874KB, 1642x4484px) Image search: [Google]
1474957926061.jpg
874KB, 1642x4484px
>What are you drinking?

I picked up one of these.

It's the cheapest 40% vodka I can get where I live. Most vodkas are 37.5%.

It seems to work perfectly fine as a standard vodka.

>How often do you drink?
Worst case scenario once a week, but I try to do have some breaks every now and then for my own health sake.

>How much do drink per drinking occasion?
I don't count, if I drink it's to get drunk. In terms of a 70cl bottle of vodka that usually means 3/4ths of the bottle.

>Why do you drink?
It feels good. I love that feeling of euphoria you get and it's comfy as fuck to just browse 4chan and listen to good music while drunk.
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>37139261
where I live there is some dumb legislation that banned 40 oz beers.
I've had to settle for pic related. Not bad though you can get 2 packs for 7 bucks.
>>
>>37139840
the natty ice 4 pack was what i often bought at 6 am a the walmart self checkout when i lived alone.
>>
I just realized how calorie dense alcohol is. Because I mix my drinks, I probably consume 1000 calories per drinking session. FUCK
>>
>>37139872
yeah its the best if you want beer instead of cheap hard alcohol for a change.
>>
File: WIN_20170511_12_06_15_Pro.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170511_12_06_15_Pro.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>37139170
I drink every fucking day now and I hate it so much dude,
>>
File: 1429099819930.jpg (106KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1429099819930.jpg
106KB, 480x360px
Every night about 9-12 beers worth of 6.9% abv Milwaukee's Best Ice, aka The Beast. It's cheap, decent alcohol content, and I don't mind the taste. Usually not more than a 12pack, I stick to drinking in the evening so I eventually get tired and pass out instead of drinking too much. It's been years and years since I last puked... back when I was younger and I still had trouble stomaching lots of alcohol. I've got iron guts now though, a true robot powered by alcohol. Most of my calories actually come from beer, maybe 1200-1500 a night on average and I'll eat 1 or 2 small meals during the day.
>>
I have a bag of moscato I'm waiting to bring in. I exclusively did fifths of vodka but I blacked out one night on my face and threw up. That scared me into the light stuff.
>>
>>37139170
I wanna try drinking but I don't know how to start
I'm old enough, so that's not a problem
>>
>>37139170
>What are you drinking?
Vodka

>How often do you drink?
My rule of thumb is: if the other day I don't have to meet people, then I drink (I'm afraid of people smelling the alcohol in me).

>How much do drink per drinking occasion? (1 unit is a 25ml shot of 40% if you like)
I think it's about 4-5 shots. I drink until I feel drunk.

>The all important question: Why do you drink?
To numb down the pain of living.
>>
Used to drink 6 tall boy Milwauke 6.9% every night. Started getting fat and gaining weight. Completely quit cold turkey and working out/bouldering at a local rock gym. I really miss drinking and the feeling that came with it, but I just can't any more.

I'm not trying to turn my life around or anything like that. I was spending all my money on alcohol and it was the highlight of my day. Now climbing walls at the gym is the highlight.
>>
>>37140899
You've never drank anything before? Put it in your mouth and swallow it, what's the problem?
>>
>>37141019
No, alcohol
I've never drank a beer because carbonated stuff hurts my tongue, I've only sipped wine and hated every one I've tried
>>
>>37141051
get some vodka, cheap shit the quality doesnt matter unless youre taking shots
then get some other drink you normally like i.e. lemonade, fruit punch, most things that are sweet will be good.
Pour one shots worth of vodka into 8 oz. of your mixer (buy a shotglass so you can measure how much you are putting into your drink)
Now play around with the ratios until you can tolerate the taste.
>>
What are you drinking?
Currently, A Gin Buck (Gin & Ginger Ale)
How often do you drink?
Right now, get drunk once a week, and have one drink 2-3 times a week.
How much do drink per drinking occasion? (1 unit is a 25ml shot of 40% if you like)
See above.
The all important question: Why do you drink?
I'm bored & lonely. At least I'm not going through 2 handles a week anymore.
>>
>>37141051
You have a lot of options anon. Do you like sour things, sweet, bitter, fruity, what?
>>
>>37141051
Put some vodka in your juice and drink it. Soon enough you'll get used to the taste of shit.
I recommend you not, to be honest. Drinking is bad. I'm wasted right now and I feel like shit.
>>
>>37139170
Black Coffee is the shit
>>
>>37141115
You know the only difference between $6 vodka and $80 vodka is how many times it was filtered, right? Take your jug of cheap vodka and run it through a brita filter. It will taste the same as top shelf vodka and won't really have a taste and will be extremely smooth.
>>
>>37141149
>get some vodka cheap shit the quality doesnt matter
I recommended cheap shit and the effort of running it through filters isnt worth it.
If you are making mixed drinks especially weak ones (he says never drank) then you wont taste the difference in vodka anyway
>>
>>37141115
I don't really drink juice or sweet drinks much, I liked a rum Chad's I had a tiny bit of but I tried alcoholic egg nog and it just tasted like egg nog flavored medicine

>>37141123
I like milk, egg nog, and smoothies, but in moderation. I usually drink water to cut calories, and because water is refreshing. I also like V8, and salty flavors in general. Sour is good too, I just really hate bitterness.
>>
>>37141290
Don't get started on drinking, It's a terrible mistake.
>>
>>37141290
Make some home made margaritas. Don't get pre-mixed and don't get sour mix. Also don't do the blended ice meme. Just drink it on the rocks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-gYcvipozY Video by a Chad bartender but everything he says is correct. Replace the expensive liquor he uses with cheap shit. It will still taste delicious. Not too sweet and not too sour. Can't even really taste the alcohol if you make it right.
>>
>>37139170
You sound like a casual and should stop claiming to be an alcohol. I finished a final and turned in a semester long project at 3:30pm. I picked up a bottle of new amsterdam peach vodka and drank half of it. I decided I was afraid to run out so I just went to 7-11 and got a 4loko gold and a sandwich. It's 8:26pm now. I don't have another final until Tuesday so I'm going to drink all weekend. That means buying a new bottle when I wake up tomorrow. This is my last semester so I need to stop drinking after graduation.
>>
>>37141290
Mix a white russian & drink it with something spicy, like buffalo wings or salsa.
>>
>>37141260
>effort
nice meme.
>open bottle
>pour it into your brita
>pour it from your brita as if you were pouring it from the bottle
Turns vodka that tastes like gasoline into a tasteless and smooth vodka perfect for mixing or taking shots of.
>>
>>37141325
It's only a mistake if you have an addictive personality. I drink because I like it. If you don't let it interfere with your life in a negative way, there's not much concern to be had.
>>
>>37141051
We're all getting to the same place: passed out on the bathroom floor. It doesn't matter how you get there. Drink whatever the fuck you want, try samples and mickeys.

>>37140577
I hate beer but I know what you mean about calories coming from alcohol. I drink probably 1000 or 1500 calories worth of vodka and arizona green tea per night on weekends. It adds up quick. Then it just makes me want to eat more so i order wings and chips and shit and there you go, I've eaten 5000 calories that day.

I also know what you mean about iron guts. Feels bad having to drink more and more to get the same effect. Makes you feel like an alcoholic.

>>37140901
>numb the pain of living
Same here, man. I don't even feel good when I drink, I just feel neutral... or even I just don't feel anything. Its nice. I feel like a gondola.

>>37141260
totally agree. If you drink the vodka straight up, sure go for something like Smirnoff because its probably the most inoffensive vodka out there. If you mix it, it doesn't even matter.
>>
File: 1446411988828.jpg (45KB, 559x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446411988828.jpg
45KB, 559x600px
who here drinks light beer because their stomach hurts too much to drink anything else ??? Busch light here.
>>
>>37141378
never claimed to be an alcoholic my dude. I'm trying to avoid being an alcoholic.
>>
>>37141453
Just make sure you're not Daily Drinking with liquor. Trust me. Seriously. That's late-stage alcoholism tier. Like, "the doctor says I have 2 years left to live and I'm going to be drunk the whole time."
>>
>>37141290
if you are health conscious i.e. you dont want to consume 1000 cals through bullshit drinks trying to get drunk then just man up and learn to take shots. It's your best option
>>
>>37141378
>he didn't go to exam drunk because he learned everything while drunk
confirmed for non alcoholic
>>
i drank 5 molson canadian cold shots
>>
>>37141922
I used to go to class discussions drunk. I cringe thinking about how I probably smelled like alcohol.
>>
>>37141492
You called yourself /alkie/
>>
>>37141922
That worked for the first few years of college but I can't go to senior level science classes drunk and still get A' s. I also have only gotten withdrawal about once in the past 4 years so I've been doing pretty good.
>>
>>37142010
Man I used to go to classes drunk every day.
It gave me the confidence to act like a cool guy so I still cringe more at my sober autistic self, but damn.

I remember the faces of the teachers as I got to class late and shook their hands. It's like they wanted to say something but I was too pitiful to humiliate me further.
>>
>>37142046
>"who here /alkie/"
What you interpret isn't necessarily what I imply.

Anyway, trivial.
>>
just finished my standard friday night half liter of vodka, things are ok i guess
think i fucked up my keyboard though, didn't know what i did, think it was just sweat but keys are sticking hard. typing on a shitty $10 keyboard that didn't even fit in my usb that i had to bend with nail clippers, kek
my big toe nail just fell off tonight which apparently is a sign of my liver shitting the bed, delightful
>>
File: bottle-washboard1.png (156KB, 194x600px) Image search: [Google]
bottle-washboard1.png
156KB, 194x600px
Drinking my last bottle of this.

It's pretty good, in a weird way.
>>
Trust me, get a half decent gin instead of vodka, the botanicals mask shit alcohol taste, and mix it with juice
>>
>>37139170
2 to 4 Mickey's 40oz beers (26, white, drink like I'm 40, nignog) and a few shots of Jameson to get the buzz started before the 40oz
>>
File: 1380398070740s.jpg (2KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
1380398070740s.jpg
2KB, 125x97px
>tfw drink so much you shit and piss yourself
>>
>tfw can't drink more than 4 shots of bourbon without violently puking within an hour
i don't drink often and just started. is it possible for alcohol tolerance be this shitty or is it some kind of allergy? never tried any other liquor.
>>
>>37142684
Don't drink more than 2 shots in an hour. You'll find your limit eventually
>>
>>37142684
Drink less in a longer period of time. Instead of 4 shots in an hour, do 2 in an hour and see how you feel. It's easy to go overboard and get sick. When I feel buzzed I stop drinking and wait 20 mins. The alcohol that I already drank usually hits me and I get drunk. If I kept drinking when buzzed I would have gotten sick. Just limit yourself.
>>
File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (17KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
17KB, 540x540px
>>37139170
some shitty cheap co-op vodka.
>5:55 here. brits <3
>>
>>37142684
yes possible, are you asian?
>>
>>37142684
maybe its the bourbon not the alcohol. whiskey gives me the same feeling but I can down vodka and feel fine.
>>
>>37142741
>>37142744
i meant i start puking within an hour after the 4th shot or so. i do space the drinking out over a few hours. i've also gotten very drunk on beer and wine and never had any problems.
>>37142788
nope, white.
>>
File: drunk.jpg (65KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
drunk.jpg
65KB, 600x584px
>>37139170
>What are you drinking?

Tall boy of Natty daddy

>How often do you drink?

3 or 4 times a week it just depends

>How much do drink per drinking occasion? (1 unit is a 25ml shot of 40% if you like)

it really just depends, if i'm drinking tall boys of something strong like tonight I'll drink 2 and maybe something lighter afterwards. if i'm drinking liquor mostly a pint or half a fifth and maybe have a beer afterwards it just depends.

>The all important question: Why do you drink?

Mostly because I enjoy it and its fun for me at least, I sometimes drink when i'm depressed or upset, but its mostly just to relax and have some chill fun after work.
>>
>>37142609
pissed the bed a little last night m8

went to sleep with a bull bladder after too many beers and it leaked out
>>
File: IMG_1203.jpg (281KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1203.jpg
281KB, 1080x1920px
haha! You are all like small babby, thisnwas dinner. Popov + sprite for desert, maybe some yellow tail Prosecco as a chaser. 1:12 am work at 7:00, this is my daily routine
>>
>>37142914
have full on pissed myself before, hospital nurse had to clean it ;_;
>>
>>37142848
I don't know how big you are, but 4 shots is still a lot to drink in an hour, especially if you are just starting out. I recommend you wait 30 minutes from your fist shot to take your next and then another 30 minutes to take another one. When I turned 21, I bought the cheapest fifth of vodka I could find and then went home and started chugging. Nearly gave myself alcohol poisoning
>>
Been sober from alcoholic for 2 years.. I get those days where I feel worse than when I did drinking, so why the fuck would I quit? Ducking drugs man, once I drank so much I shut in my shower and it smelled for a week, my mom was like wtf is that smell, I blamed the cat. Shit was so kash
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.