[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with being a bitch? how do you deal with knowing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: runaway pepe.jpg (241KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
runaway pepe.jpg
241KB, 600x498px
how do you deal with being a bitch?

how do you deal with knowing that almost anybody could take your shit, beat you up or just ruin your day and you would't do anything about it because your a beta pussy? can't even look at myself in the mirror knowing how weak i am. Fuck my neurological wiring.
>>
>>37138479
Keep getting in fights until its so common you no longer fear it.
>>
>>37138503
>le exposure therapy

so i should take a fight class like i took a speech class and waste my time and money?
>>
>>37138479
I was like you before my greatest fears were death, getting beaten up, being homeless, getting an STD, going to jail, and people having a bad opinion about me.

So basically I watched someone die, then got homeless and into street fights with strangers, then I fucked a girl who had AIDS without a condom, got arrested and spend a few hours in a dirty cell.

Well now I'm not living in fear anymore but I realize that the fact that I prefered drfting away doing all this shit over fixing my life proves that I'm in fact still a bitch.
>>
>>37138479
your not really a bitch, since if you ever do anything to anyone you will go to jail. i am a felon and i am really scared to ever hurt anyone with my record i would be fucked i just have to avoid confrontation for the rest of my life.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1402x1087px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1402x1087px
>he doesn't dual wield
No wonder you're so afraid of the world.
>>
Bought a gun. Seriously. Don't need to be brave to protect yourself from a nog.
>>
>>37138687
>your
YOU'RE a fucking subhuman. Go fuck YOURself retard.
>>
>>37138706
wow , why are you so triggered are you really bad cause i didnt spell you are right or are you one of those people that things if you have a criminal record your a bad person. you are a pussy, how do you think you are ever going to do something to someone without getting in trouble you are making no logic here. how are brave people or people that gets into fights brave when they never do anything and have no record.
>>
File: IMG_1921.jpg (26KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
26KB, 598x450px
>>37138479
I don't know this feel
From as young as I can remember I've been getting into fights
Literally last week I beat up a nigger because he tried to stop me asking me if I had a problem thinking I would be intimidated and back down

As long as you land the first punch and you keep going for the guy with the pure aggression of a honey badger then you stand a pretty good chance against the average joe

It doesn't take long to learn the basics of fighting or to get started in a combat sport, id personally recommend boxing because it works for people of all ages, look at featherweights for example, even if you are a skinny weak boy if you spend enough time boxing and practicing you can easily KO the average person or even the average nigger that tries to fight you
>>
>>37138755
Are you saying that for someone to be brave, they have to have a criminal record? Come back when you're 18+ or I'll email your mommy. Or if you're a nigger, fuck off forever.
>>
>>37138554
No fighting class, just punch him in the face. You will feel alive.
>>
File: le funny plant.jpg (69KB, 376x362px) Image search: [Google]
le funny plant.jpg
69KB, 376x362px
>>37138796
>I just watched le fight club :3
>>
>>37138784
no i am saying what do you faggot do that think your bitching people out or aren't bitches do you just talk mean to people or make mean eyes at them or stare them down ? if you really ever did do something to someone it would ruin your life. you can't do anything in this present time.
>>
>>37138818
I did, I feel special like a snowflake.
>>
File: 1477972199056.png (1MB, 1200x733px) Image search: [Google]
1477972199056.png
1MB, 1200x733px
>>37138821
AAAAAAAAAAAAH TYPE IN QUEEN'S ENGLISH YOU BLOODY CUNT
>>
File: Wojak.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>37138871
guys, were supposed to be feeling here.

where are my betabros at?
>>
File: 1482554790709.gif (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482554790709.gif
82KB, 400x400px
>>37138706
what is your fucking problem you fucking faggot bitch dont call me a subhuman cause i have a felony it means nothing.
>>
>how do you deal with being a bitch?
throw all fucks out the window
>>
>>37138479
I got a gun
>>
>>37138818
this >>37138796
First time I ever got in a serious fight, i got my ass kicked, but i could feel the adrenaline and testosterone for a week or two after that
>>
I don't give enough of a fuck to worry about my own passivity, and I've taken all kinds of shit from all kinds of people. Never once have I really done anything about it. I think at this point people are only dishing it out because they know I'll just take it. Kinda sucks that I'll be alone forever because I'll never take the initiative and approach someone, but whatever. That's what I have vidya for.
>>
>>37138939
we lurkin
>>
>>37138650
So you have AIDS then? At least you're not afraid anymore
>>
>>37138687
This anon. It's not worth it. If anything just bantz on them and pull out your phone when they try to attack you then bring it to the police
>>
I'm kind of like Gohan.

I'm a really broad shouldered guy with big hands and a stocky frame. I've always been bigger and stronger than the other people around me when I was growing up. My parents forced me to take martial arts classes literally constantly from the time I was like 7-17. Since I started martial arts so young, I ended up sparring with adults regularly as soon as I was reasonably able to, and because of my large frame that was when I was like 14. I got the shit beat out of me for a few years then I eventually got good. I did Shorin Ryu and Ju Jutsu. I've always had training equipment and training weapons and would always fight with my friends at my house. When I was 14 my mom forced me to get a job at a local gym and she made me get a personal trainer there. If I didn't work hard the adults working there would tell my mom since they were friends. My first and only girlfriend in high school was anorexic, so every time I was at her house she insisted we work out together
>>
>>37140352

I ran out of characters.

So anyways, every school night I either had to go to a martial arts class or see my personal trainer, and on the weekends with my girlfriend I had to spend at least a few hours a day running with her. Also she was a vegan health nut, so I ate like that with her too. As a result, I was in ridiculously good shape.

The thing is, I hate physical activity, I always have. I'm very lazy. As soon as I turned 18 and my parents stopped forcing me to go to the gym and karate, and my girlfriend broke up with me, I immediately stopped any and all exercise. Completely. It took a few years, but I'm very weak now. I'm chubby, I can't run for longer than a minute. I smoke. I haven't thrown a punch in like 6 years. I'm a complete little bitch now. Every time I think about getting /fit/ I just remember that I used to be /fit/ and it didn't feel good. I hated it. I get out of breath walking up small hills now and I have trouble standing for long periods of time.
>>
>>37140410
Is... is this anime?

Also why does being /fit/ feel bad? I never worked out ever but I'm 7'2"
>>
>>37140476

It felt bad because I fucking hate exercise. I hate working out. I always have since I was a little kid. You can even see in my drivers license picture that got taken five years ago I have a fully defined jawline and now my face is round and fat. It's kind of depressing, but I know god damn well I will never change it.

Working out fucking sucks. Physical activity is fucking terrible, I hate it. /fit/fags will tell me otherwise but since I was one for such a long time I already know for a fact that I will never ever enjoy working out.
>>
>>37140410
>>37140515
Lack of self motivation, the reason most of us are here. I wouldn't worry about it though, you seem to have your shit together and are supporting yourself (I guess), problem with being fit and strong is that there is so much maintenance involved and missing a day or two diminishes all the effort put in before.

We're robots, not so much you since you've actually had proper female contact, but like I said before the reason of our predicament is our laziness and lack of motivation for long term goals and the general avoidance of responsibility.
>>
>>37140515
This me too faminaliam

I cant make working out fun at all, it generally feels like im wasting time
>>
>>37140650

The fact that I did it constantly with my mom forcing me to but am literally incapable of sticking to it for more than a day on my own as an adult is really just a more magnified version of what's wrong with my entire life.
>>
>>37140719
>tfw my mom forced me to sign up for 24 fitness with a personal trainer
>after 5 months he changed jobs just to avoid me
>>
>>37140515
u say u can even see my license pic but no actually no i can't becuase i haven't seen it
>>
>>37141026

I bet you feel really clever, don't you? You little bitch. Correct me again and see what happens you punk ass fucking faggot.
>>
I always dual wield katanas when i'm outside. Usually people avoid me enough to not get fucked with, but if anyone ever bullies me I take off my autism shoes and unleash my dual katanas, flairing them out whilst screaming the lyrics to the Toradora! intro. Chances are they aren't weabs so they think i'm just crazy singing gibberish, little do they know i'm just reciting the intro the greatest love story of all time. Havent been legitimately fucked with since.
>>
I would fight until either I win or I die. I am no longer afraid of death.
>>
>>37141049
Too bad you've become a fat, flabby waste of flesh. You wouldn't be able to land a punch on him piggy.
>>
>not having an inflated alter ego

how do you peasants even live? hahaha
>>
File: 1403593821668.png (99KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1403593821668.png
99KB, 1248x1504px
>>37141288

S-shut the fuck up. You're not so tough!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.