[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is R9K armed? Do you support gun ownership? Do Eurobots wish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

Is R9K armed? Do you support gun ownership? Do Eurobots wish they had access to weapons like the U.S?
>>
>>37137841
>Is R9K armed?

Nah

>Do you support gun ownership?

To some degree, sure.

>Do Eurobots wish they had access to weapons like the U.S?

I'm Canadian, but haha no not like in the USA. That's just silly.
>>
Not armed. I lean more towards people having the rights to own whatever gun they want. I just don't trust most idiots to not do anything dumb with a gun, the same way I don't trust most people in cars.
>>
>Is R9K armed?
yes, got a SIG 550, SIG Sauer P226 and a Mosquito for plinking. (swissfag + /k/ommando here)

Yes I do, but not the way lolbertarian want it.

There are some european countries that have less stricter gun laws than certain U.S states.

Won't post my funs because too lazy to remove .exif data.
>>
>>37137841
"The workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition." - Karl Marx
>>
>I own one handgun (M&P 9mm) and one rifle (SKS)

>I believe in the right to defend myself so yes. I do think some people go overboard however.

>Not European so no comment
>>
File: 1493145767840.jpg (505KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493145767840.jpg
505KB, 1920x1080px
>>37137841
>Is R9K armed?
No, Britfag

Absolutely. I don't really see why, if you live in a society with proper access to guns, you wouldn't have one.

I'm not advocating completely unrestricted gun access, but the UK laws being relaxed would be a step in the right direction.
People are terrified of guns in the UK. I did cadets when I was a kid and I've used a few guns. I used to be afraid of them too until I actually used them. There is a stigma with guns in the UK and that needs to end.
>>
>>37137841
Yes I have 146 guns and yes and not a eurocuck
>>
>>37137841
From a personal perspective, I would be comfortable with gun restrictions if I thought they were enforceable, but they're demonstrably not, at least in the US. I sincerely doubt they work well enough anywhere else to a dedicated force.

Other than that, I'd rather not have my chemistry experiments disrupted from restricted substances. I need my potassium perchlorate, damn it.
>>
>>37137841
>Is R9K armed?
No, I live in San Francisco, and I have no desire to own a weapon
yeah, I support gun ownership. People will use guns to hurt others, that's true, but you can't simply legislate away gun violence
Who the fuck cares what they think
>>
I think 40+ years ago in the UK everyone could of had guns without consequence but the way the country is now I wouldn't want people having guns.

Also people forget its actually quite easy to get a gun in the UK, my mate recently got a 1942 Lee Enfield, I know it's not an ar15 but it will put down your average burgling black teenager
>>
File: 1490740291141.png (199KB, 1313x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1490740291141.png
199KB, 1313x1248px
>>37138480
>but it will put down your average burgling black teenager
Yeah, then the Crown Prosecution Service will come down on you like a tonne of bricks.

Situations where somebody protects them-self with a gun legally are seriously rare in the UK because of the laws pertaining to how guns have to be stored.
>>
>>37137841
Living across the Caribbean from USA. I wish I could own an assault riffle and train for war. Things might get messy in a future like Venezuela
>>
>>37137841
holy fuck did that guy die? Thats fucked up hope hes OK now. FUcking third worlders :/
>>
>Is R9K armed?
Yes, but just my grandfather's old hunting rifle. I'm planning on buying my first handgun soon, probably a CZ-75B, but I'm in LA and CCW permits are almost impossible to get.

Absolutely and without restriction on type or features, but I'm OK with background checks and registration.
>>
File: received_1460538284005593.jpg (158KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
received_1460538284005593.jpg
158KB, 2048x1365px
I'm a pretty big gun guy, yeah. I usually hang out on /k/ but I lurk here sometimes for laughs. Dumping a couple of pics of my firearms
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491681956902.jpg (157KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491681956902.jpg
157KB, 1080x720px
Picked this up about a month ago. 60 magazines and counting. Thanks based HK!
>>
stop defending yourself goy
>>
File: u60nFtk.jpg (828KB, 2285x1714px) Image search: [Google]
u60nFtk.jpg
828KB, 2285x1714px
This is my baby. People shit on the M1 and M14 platform, but she's my princess.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488495686377.jpg (147KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488495686377.jpg
147KB, 1080x720px
She's kind of pretty too, I guess
>>
>Is R9K armed?

Yes, I have a small collection of guns and also have a CCL.

Yes, for most people anyways.
>>
>>37139105

people hate perfection
>>
>>37139105
She is a beaut. How much you get her for?
>>
>>37138860
yeah he's fine don't worry about it
>>
>>37137841
Nice try, FBI. Like I'm dumb enough to answer this question
>>
>>37139172
Buy the judge its fun as hell INB4 all the hate but if you have the money get one that was number 146 for me
>>
>>37137841
>tfw britbong
>want to own my dad's SLR
fucking gun laws
>>
>>37137841
I'm not, but I really should be because I'm super paranoid about break-ins and have no real defense aside from waking the rest of my family up should one happen. My immediate area is okay, mostly old whites and asians, but the other side of the neighborhood a few blocks down is nigger and spic central. A few drug busts over the years, hearing gunshots isn't terribly uncommon.
>>
who /preparing for the race war/ here?
>>
want guns but cant afford :( how do you guys have thousands of dollars to spend on guns, ammo, range fees etc
>>
I have a medieval battle axe, if that counts for anything.

Can I still be part of the beta uprising?
>>
>>37137841
I'm glad they aren't legal in my country. Makes them a lot harder to get hold of, so I know every random mugger isn't going to pull out a shooter. It's a lot safer just getting knifed.
>>
>>37139298
$750 trade value. Someone traded her to me for a "custom" Glock lmao
>>
>>37139564
Holy shit. Lol. Good trade though. I'm diggin your gun.
>>
>>37139511
No. Go away, fag.
>>
>>37138179
>Won't post my funs because too lazy to remove .exif data.

4chan has been automatically removing .exif data for like 3-4 years.
>>
File: raifu.jpg (614KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
raifu.jpg
614KB, 1840x3264px
I have a rifle and it's fun to shoot. But that's because there is nothing else to do in this shithole. So I support gun ownership because of that and so I can off myself at will. If I were born in an actually decent country I would not care if they completely banned guns.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.