[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting close to ending it /r9k/, what should i do before id

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: me_irl.jpg (137KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
137KB, 871x917px
getting close to ending it /r9k/, what should i do before id die? i don't have a license but what should i put on my bucket that i can do in like a week? rather not last have my couple of wees be me getting high and watching anime tb0h. not looking fr attnetntion just fun shit to do for a neet.
>>
>>37137462
Go after a career you would find slightly interesting.
>>
File: jewish lit.jpg (55KB, 329x499px) Image search: [Google]
jewish lit.jpg
55KB, 329x499px
read this, get some perspective
>>
>>37137462
Climb a big hill or a mountain. Get a backpack and some sandwiches and hike at your own comfy pace, start in the morning. It'll clear your head.
Also, please don't kill yourself. My bro attempted last year and it was like a cold knife in my chest when I heard. Someone does care about you, man.
>>
Mdma, seriously. Just buy some online. I promise you you will enjoy it and it might even make you question if you want to end it after that. Knowing that it's possible to feel that good is crazy
>>
>>37137523
>>37137616
>>37137585
tried all of this. Know that i still want to end it. Again not looking for pity just shit you'd do if you only had a week to live.
>>
>>37137462
Do you have any money or anything to sell, anon? If you do, use it to travel somewhere you've never been. Go somewhere you always wanted to. I felt pretty bad in college so I used my grant to go to Japan (I'm a weeb), hoestly the best thing I ever did. It shows you how much more there is out there, how many better places there are that you can aim for. If I was rich I'd take you there and show you some of the shrines in Kamakura, it's so quiet and beautiful and it makes you think that everything might just be okay after all.
>>
File: 1493239000234.jpg (103KB, 1080x719px) Image search: [Google]
1493239000234.jpg
103KB, 1080x719px
>>37137640
Fair enough, dude. Well if I only had a week to live I'd go to the beach, because that's where I felt happy as a kid. Maybe you could do something like that? Bring it all full circle, you know?
>>
I hope you change your mind, but if your gonna end it all might as well do some good deeds before you go.
Maybe hold a raffle or something like that.
>>
>>37137761
i like this. I only have about 500$ to spend but i might be able to make something work. OR i guess i could rob a bank or something. what are the chances i get caught?
>>
>>37137585
>boo hoo don't kill you because of what others might feel!
Normies need to get new arguments.
>>
>>37137840
They're higher now that you just told us.
>>
I'd try to listen to at least one song from every different music genre I could find.

I would look at a few different "top movies of all time lists" and watch a different movie every night that I hadn't seen.

I would drive really fucking fast, as fast as I could possibly go, just to see what it feels like.

And yeah what that other anon said about going to the beach. Or the mountains. Whatever interesting place there is that's relatively close to you I would explore.

Those are based on my hobbies tho, music movies and traveling, so maybe those aren't interesting to you
>>
>>37137872
It's not that normies will feel bad, the point is that people care about you and want you to reach out for help. My bro never seemed depressed and never spoke to anyone about his suicidal thoughts, so how can anyone help? You have to seek help.
>>
>>37137462
Use the darknet and order some heroin, if you're gunna kill yourself you may as well experience the greatest high known to man
>>
>>37138060
>waah how dare you attempt to get rid of your pain, think of how OTHERS will feel!
>>
>>37137872

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm a depressed loser. But holy shit man, I know my mum and sister would be emotionally ruined if I died.

Fuck man, get some empathy, and put a guard on that edge.
>>
>>37137462
See as much of the world as you can and let everyone know that you did it. The suicide dam is gonna break soon. Maybe you'll be the one that pushes us over.
>>
>>37138103
You are the one who lacks empathy. Empathy towards the person who is suffering and wants to make a decision about his own body to stop the pain. It's none of your business.
>>
>>37138087
Killing yourself isn't the only way to get rid of your pain. And again, I'll say it more slowly: it's not about the feelings of others, it's that things are never as bad as your depression makes it seem. Others would like to help you, because they care about you. Suicidal people are just ill and need help, like someone with influenza or a shattered pelvis. The way you feel isn't indicative of the actual situation here, your perspective is distorted by sickness. There are people who can help you.
>>
>>37137840
you want to use your last few hours on doing harm to other people?
>>
>>37137462
Eat your favourite meal and as other anons have said go to a peaceful place that overlooks a town or city, learn to accept your fate and you can finally be at peace when you choose to make a decision.
>>
>>37138154
>wow I'm feeling really bad about my life
>BETTER PULL THE FUCKING RIPCORD AND END IT, THERE IS NO OTHER POSSIBLE WAY TO IMRPOVE THINGS FINAL SOLUTION IS FIRST SOLUTION FUCK MY FAMILY LOL
>>
>>37138183
>Killing yourself isn't the only way to get rid of your pain
Who are you to make that call? You don't know if OP has tried all his options.
You're just saying "it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem :3" but that's a meaningless platitude.
>>
>>37137840
$500 is enough to get you literally anywhere as long as you don't spend it like shit. Bus tickets anywhere in the states for <$100

https://www.busbud.com/en/bus-company/greyhound
>>
Shit in some XL condoms, freeze i, and use it as dildos.
Cum in public places.
Force a dog to drink your fermented urine.
Try to get as many fat chicks pregnant as possible, get them off of Craigslist.
try weird fetishes that will give you ass damage.
Make your home into a degenerate NEET nest.
Rent a room at someone's house and shit and pee everywhere, then run away.
Steal small, cheap objects from convenience stores.
Get drunk with a bunch of hobos.
Sex a gay who has HIV.

Plenty of fun things you can do OP.
>>
>>37138213
The way you disrespect suicidal people is disgusting. Normally one considers suicide AFTER trying out his other options.
>>
>>37138103
>my mum and sister would be emotionally ruined if I died.

but really they'd probably be alright in a couple weeks
>>
>>37138228
Look, at the end of the day you are an adult and can make your own choices. You don't have to listen to people on anonymous image boards, or anyone in your life. Kill yourself if you want to. But it's a just pointless act of murder and no diseased justifications will change that fact, ever. You'll have lost your chance at ever being anything. But it doesn't matter, right? Valuing life is for normies, right?
>>
>>37138263
When my mom killed herself I was fucking angry at that bitch and I still am. She killed my mom. Fuck her. All you people think about is yourself
>>
>>37138331
>Valuing life is for normies, right?
Fuck you, you have it so easy. You don't know what it's like to be in pain every single waking moment. And knowing that's all the future holds for you. Fuck you for implying I'm evil for wanting a break.

>>37138356
>waaah you're suffering but will somebody think of ME
You're a broken record.
>>
>>37138513
What do you want, anon? A cookie for embracing your mental illness and not wanting any help? Good job, I guess. Well done.
>>
>>37138546
You just refuse to accept the fact that suicidal people use it as a LAST resort. AFTER having tried everything available to them. No, in your fantasy world it's much more convenient that they just didn't reach out, this way it's their fault.
You do know meds don't work with everyone, don't you?
>>
>>37138256
>Shit in some XL condoms, freeze i, and use it as dildos.
i can't get ove rthis
>>
File: 1461708435747.jpg (18KB, 387x241px) Image search: [Google]
1461708435747.jpg
18KB, 387x241px
>>37138965
that's the old alaskan pipeline senpai.
>Sex a gay who has HIV.
will do this desu
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.