[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I read that some crazy welder retrofitted a bulldozer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: whoa.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>mfw I read that some crazy welder retrofitted a bulldozer with steel plates and other shit and destroyed a fucking town hall while police and SWAT couldn't do shit to his vehicle
>>
>>37137093
Yup. Only when the truck got stuck did he off himself and I think they had to crane the metal plating off to get to him and make sure he was dead. I'm suprised the Nat'l Guard didn't show up, he was basically operating a tank sans the cannon. I think he even had gunports cut into the side.
>>
got a link to news story?
>>
>>37137262
Not OP but here's the link to the Wikipedia page. It's by no means a recent story but still crazy to read about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer
>>
File: 1489681349239.jpg (28KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489681349239.jpg
28KB, 399x400px
>>37137093
>The rationale left Thelma Thompson befuddled. Sitting on a bench outside her crumpled house Saturday, the 82- year-old widow wondered why Heemeyer would come after her home now. Yes, her late husband, Dick Thompson, had served for more than 20 years on the town council. And he was mayor when Heemeyer started fighting with the city.

>Although her husband died three years ago, Heemeyer's grudge apparently didn't.

"I just don't get it," she said. "It's just not right."

>Along with destroying the Thompson house, which the Thompsons built more than 56 years ago, Heemeyer bulldozed their garage. He smashed the buildings they owned and rented to Xcel Energy, Thelma Thompson said. And he hit Thompson & Sons Excavating, the business behind her house.
>>
File: Killdozer.jpg (24KB, 423x257px) Image search: [Google]
Killdozer.jpg
24KB, 423x257px
MOtherfucking kek the Killdozer
>>
>>37137093
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

>>37137307

I bet this is what I saw on the TV some years back. What a good fucking person.
>>
>>37137169
IIRC the local police were actually on the phone arranging for the army to bring in an Apache before he got stuck
>Tfw we didn't get to see the killdozer get blown up by an attack chopper
>>
he did gods work

"God built me for this job", Heemeyer said in the first recording. He also said it was God's plan that he not be married or have a family so that he could be in a position to carry out such an attack. "I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do", he said. "God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to carry and I'm carrying it in God's name."
>>
>>37137466
It's claimed that it was an option that was tossed around by the governor but deemed overkill because of collateral damage. The governor's staff completely denies it was even an option though, as if someone would blame them.
>>
zones are only lines on paper
>>
>>37137684

too bad God is against suicide

lmao
>>
part-time project over a 1.5 year time period

cost of the damage was estimated at $7 million
kek
>>
File: marvin.jpg (10KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
marvin.jpg
10KB, 200x198px
>mfw I wreck your shit
>>
>>37137932

That's the face of a good guy. I bet he was cool as shit, then they fucked with him until all that was left in his heart was hate.
>>
lol what about that kid who took a 40 ton earth mover they left the keys in for a joyride while the cops followed him and now he's a quadriplegic.
>>
Do you think the average normie roots for or against the killdozer guy?
>>
>>37137093
Baby's first revelation. A moderately well armed group of 50 people could take down the police in most towns across the US.
>>
This happened in San Diego too, but with a tank (without functional weapons). The guy just bulldozed over cars and the police followed him around and basically warned people to get out of the way.

Eventually he got stuck in a highway divider and I believe the police opened up the hatch and just shot him.
>>
>>37137093
Killdozer is the hero we need.
>>
>>37138175
Link please. I can't find it
>>
>>37137932
>>37138119
A real human being, and a real hero.
RIP Marv.
>>
>>37137684
Damn, a man on a mission and he got to live it in the end. I gotta respect that.
>>
>>37137093
>>37137169
>>37137466
>>37137700

In the 70s and 80s a bunch of black people lived in a shitty apartment complex in the middle of downtown philapdelphia and then the local police with the help from the FBI dropped two bombs via police helicopter on the fucking roof of the building.

The ensuing fire spread to 65 buildings and killed 11 people including 5 kids.
>>
>>37138206
normies are obsessed with injecting their neutral opinions everywhere. they'd root against him though.
>tragic what happened in (city I've never mentioned before in my life) today. I can only imagine what the families and friends of those who live in () are living. my thoughts and prayers go out to them. It's important to not fight hate with hate and to remain positive. one day I hope that we can know and learn enough about mental illness to stop this sort of thing from happening again. I just wish I was there to help that man through his.
they do it for the same reason women post pictures of themselves semi-nude on Instagram. validation and attention.
>>
>>37138748
yea he also didn't intend to injure anyone and successfully carried out his mission without doing so

a man can only take so much bullshit before he constructs a war machine and causes 7 million of damage
>>
File: move-fire-file-photo-940x540.jpg (108KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
move-fire-file-photo-940x540.jpg
108KB, 940x540px
>>37138868
Actually it wasn't even an apartment building it was a row house
>>
>>37137774
Which god?

Djsks
>>
File: killdozer_dead.jpg (17KB, 310x211px) Image search: [Google]
killdozer_dead.jpg
17KB, 310x211px
Killdozer is honestly the coolest suicide that anybody has ever had. The guy exacted vengeance on so many enemies. If you're going to go out, you might as well go out with a bang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA
>>
>>37138868
>Niggers dieing screaming
What am I not supposed to be happy at this.
>>
makes me sad i'm probably literally the only guy left here that remembers watching and shitposting about this live
>>
>>37139516
>Originalfag
Boardwalker why does your spirit not depart this realm? Your time is long passed.
>>
>>37139567
never learned to weld
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.