[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aimlessly walking around London on a Friday night even though

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 332x333px
>aimlessly walking around London on a Friday night even though I have nothing to do, zero social life
>seeing all those hot qts and Staceys on the prowl for Chad
>another day of my youth gone with nothing to show for it
>>
go for some nandos
>>
friday and saturday nights are shit for nightwalking, except if you want to go into town and just blend in because its so busy, but most of the time its too busy outside the town or city centre and ruins the quiet atmosphere of a night walk
>>
>>37133407

I've already had fast food and felt guilty about it and plan to lift heavy weights tomorrow.
>>
>>37133480

take some pics and post them on here pls? im interested to see whats around you, also try to get some good looking roasties on pics if possible
>>
>>37133391
Are you a roadie, OP?
>>
whats the british name equivalent of stacey?
>>
>>37133391
I know how you feel man
I'm 25 and I live in NYC
If you're young then you have the ultimate advantage. Experience is the key factor in women, universally. The more experience you have with them, the more comfortable you are with them and the more you know when which way are appropriate to act on
Please try more Anon, its the only way you'll overcome this but I'm too old
>>
>>37133549
I think it's Chav
>>
>>37133576
Chav isn't a name, nunce
>>
>>37133549
Charlotte

Orijj
>>
>>37133571

>26 with zero experience with women

Welp, guess my life is over. I'm not chad though so its not like a stood a chance in hell during my youth.
>>
>>37133549
rachel or lauren
>>
>>37133520
Absolutely not.

I thought living in London would make me happy but I feel even more alone.

I am still confident that living in California would make my life 10/10 though. People who complain while living there are the true whiners...

If you want to imagine most of the attractive women, just imagine the most "basic" or Instagram looking girls you can imagine. And during mornings it's the blonde women in office wear. Also a lot of student looking qts during daytime.
>>
File: 8.png (54KB, 518x566px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
54KB, 518x566px
>>37133391
Why are you in London in the first place? I mean coming from a northerner it seems like hell for any robot.
>large crowds
>expensive rent
>expensive goods/services
>necessity for crowded public transport
>lack of real culture substituted via multiculturalism
>generally snobbish society
>people are heavily disconnected from the rest of the country
>>
>>37134244

A graduate job. I applied everywhere and almost all of my interviews were in London
>>
>>37134952
Jesus mate, I'm guessing you're living with several other people, if not God help you. What sort of job is it? I can't imagine California being much better, correct me if I'm wrong though I'm pretty sure they're in the middle of a housing bubble, prices are certainly higher anyhow (though when you've got Pavement I suppose it doesn't matter).
>>
london is where i go to get laid as an acne ridden kike nosed weeaboo loser who can't get girls in his home town (north of scotland). it's the thailand of britain, essentially. easy worthless slags everywhere.
>>
>>37135030

Nope, living on my own. It's a public sector job that is kind of brain-dead. I'm not saving a lot but I just see it as improving my CV
>>
>>37135079
Please tell me that you are using a commuter town. It doesn't really matter where you work as much as it does what company you work for and what qualifications you have. If you can get a job outside London you'll probably benefit, look further south and you can live marginally cheaper with a nicer atmosphere (see Exeter, Portsmouth, Southampton etc.) and far better weather. Though I suppose its the only place you'll get experience? Are you British by the way? Your comment on California confused me somewhat.
>>
>>37135233

I live in zone 2. This is my first real job after graduating so I'm only looking to build up my CV. It's a public sector place with a good name and job title (and brain-dead work of course).

I am British. I was just joking about my belief that everyone in California is happy because of the weather and taunting robots who say it sucks
>>
File: afraid.jpg (52KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
afraid.jpg
52KB, 612x792px
>>37135380

whereabouts my bro, let's smoke a joint
>>
>>37133634

Guy, if you can't get laid in london where the streets are filled with the loosest drunk cock sucking sluts in the western world, you'e never going to get laid in california where every other guy is a rich tall ultra chad and the girls will not settle for less.
>>
>>37133391

Ok i know slur "Chad" but what is stacy? Female chad???
>>
>>37133391
Fuck some whores anon. They're so cheap in London, and legal.

I wish I'm in London right now. It's such a beautiful city, and the Chinese food is top tier. Expensive though.
>>
>>37137042

I have but I have wasted so much money over recent times I can hardly stomach expenses.

>>37136663

I still have no idea. You can't go to these places without friends and I have none.
>>
>>37133391
>London
>Not being beheaded for being a kuffir
Nice fantasy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.