[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which do you guys prefer? I'm guessing most of you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Which do you guys prefer?

I'm guessing most of you will say left. When that's the case, why are women nowadays obsessed with this contouring shit?
>>
>>37132687
the worlds not so black and white. Some women look good in makeup, some don't.
>>
She over contoured it. contouring is done to give the face definition but now you cannot see her cheek bones or anything.
>>
I would prefer a biological female.
>>
>>37132687
They're both equally shit. It'd look better of left put on lipstick and eyeliner instead of caking her face in complete garbage.
>>
The left is perfect.
I don't get why people obsessively use make-up without necessity.
I miss feeling the fucking rain on my face.
>>
>>37132687
right
i figured this wasnt origig
>>
>>37132687
left definitely. right looks like a tranny
>>
>>37132687
because chad likes it.
oreg
>>
File: C6eFTKuVMAEWCbC.jpg (136KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6eFTKuVMAEWCbC.jpg
136KB, 1200x675px
>>37132815
not sure if bait or legitimately retarded.
it's the same person.
person looks bad either way.
>>
Right looks like a man in drag. Some of you homos might be into that, idk
>>
File: 1495082104341.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1495082104341.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>37132877
>it's the same person.

yes i realize this fuckface. in the left example, she looks like a he who caked on a ton of makeup in an attempt to look feminine. in the right example, she looks like a regular attractive female. do you understand now?
>>
>>37132976
fuck i mean right example/left example respectively
>>
File: dsadsa.jpg (8KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
dsadsa.jpg
8KB, 227x222px
>>37132687
I unironically think that the left is better...
not because of
>muhhh soul over looks
She just dosent look that good on the right
>picture unrelated
>>
>>37132997
>not knowing left from right
A true robot quality. You're redeemed.
>>
>>37132687
The pale eyes are really jarring and the crazy eyeliner makes that less uhhh bad?

Both smashing birds though ngl.
>>
>>37132848
>Oreg
What does this mean?
>>
>>37132687
left looks better but a little bit of makeup wouldnt go a miss. makeup can be nice but women slather so much on today they just look all the same
>>
Am I really going to have to be the first to blame the jew?
>>
that's a dude

fricadelli
>>
>>37132687
Left but only the makeup is terrible on the right. She has a pretty face and doesn't need that much shit on it. She probably looks Amazing with light make up
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
>>37133053
Reading this filled me with glee. You can't be serious.
>>
Okay but the average woman doesn't look as nice as left (who is a model btw) without makeup.
>>
>>37133139
>>37132687
The face on the left already has eyebrows and has serious dudeface syndrome.

Even "passing" people can still feel "off", and the blatant crossdressing just goes toward a twitchy uncanny valley effect
>>
>>37132687
The one on the right looks like a tranny, I'll go with left
>>
>>37133053
it means its time to return from whence you came
>>
>>37132687
Looks like a man

it probably is a man
>>
>>37132687
>be blessed with an insanely masculine, chiseled jaw
>testosterone probably flowing through veins
>decide to become a tranny
?????
>>
its like lifting. they don't do it for the opposite sex, they do it to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>37134340
That's not like lifting at all.
>>
put right in a blouse and pencil skirt...wew lad
cancel my appointments
>>
Choose between two photos of a 3d girl.

I'll pass.
>>
>>37133785
Most trannies I see are highly masculine in appearance for some reason

It makes me mad cause I'm 100% male and want to stay that way yet I have a feminine face with soft features and no jaw

Though it could be that the feminine ones pass so well you don't notice them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.