[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do ugly women share a worse fate than ugly men? Are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1494041792641.jpg (300KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494041792641.jpg
300KB, 1200x1600px
Do ugly women share a worse fate than ugly men? Are they the real robot?
>>
I'm average to decent looking and I've had to fuck ugly girls. Because well they are easier.
>>
No. Ugly girls can quite easily get men who look better than them. Ugly guys have a hard time to even get ugly girls
>>
Idk I like ugly girls lmfao

No one is inherently ugly, you're ugly for seeing that in people; it's just a reflection of you.
>>
>>37132660
Men will still want to fuck ugly women so no.
>>
ugly girls can always wear make up to make themselves more attracive. Moreover theyll get thirsty betas anyway.

If youre a guy better hit the gym and pray to god you wont be balding.
>>
There aren't really ugly girls, just fat ones.
>>
>>37132712
>No one is inherently ugly, you're ugly for seeing that in people; it's just a reflection of you.

That's not the way it works. You can be the nicest, greatest guy in the world, but if 98% of people think you're ugly, then you have to deal with the fact that you're ugly.
>>
Dunno I'm an ugly girl, I've been a source of ridicule mostly but then the pool of people around me has been pretty small. Guys can be pretty horrible desu. I even got mocked when I moved away from that place and started working. I think ugly isn't the worst thing but the way people treat you affects you deeply whether male or female. But I guess if you aren't hot or have an outstanding personality to go on you should stop seeing people in such a way. Looks fade and every guy I've been attracted to has been at least below average or even ugly. Sadly it made no difference to me in terms of dating as a teen because of being the ugly weird girl. But you get to know people and that's when you start to see them as genuinely attractive to you
>>
I jerk off to ugly chicks all the time
>>
>>37132660
Ugly girls can get sex/companionship quite easily. Ugly guys need to be rich or find an ugly girl.
>>
File: 1488630615589.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488630615589.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>37132712
There are shitloads of ugly people out there, and I had nothing to do with them being ugly. I'm just the observer.
>>
Girls can't really be ugly today, as long as they are not fat. Just paint your face with make up, get your hair done nice, wear skimpy slutty clothes and you're considered "hot", Meanwhile to be hot as a guy it is 100% genetic. Tall, handsome face, jawline, jairline, nose, eyes, broad shoulders.
>>
>>37133412
Only height and shoulders are genetic of what you listed. Even the shoulders isn't completely genetic. Roids and plastic surgery are incredible.
>>
>>37132660
One of the nicest, kindest, best people I know is technically 'an ugly girl'. Buck teeth (after ortho), acne scars, flat chested, super-plain to flat-out ugly face. Grating voice, and the worst laugh.
But she cooks, bakes, sews, knits, crochets, can dance, plays 4 instruments, and dresses impeccably. She is kind, charitable, and has kind words for everyone.
She's married, 4 kids, very happy.
I remember being in the social hall at church when a visitor said something jokingly about how ugly she was. If it hadn't been church then the men who heard might have beaten his ass. As it was he was told he had better shut up if he wanted to eat solid food anymore
>>
Beta males are so fucking mean to us ugly girls to impress Chad and Stacey or whatever.

fucking hell, men are so cruel.
>>
>>37132660
I see hideous ogre faced women that have fit, attractive boyfriends.
>>
>>37133971
cruelty to the weak is a sign of cowardice.
>>
>>37133412
Makeup can make average hot if you have the features to begin with. Acne is nothing.. It only goes so far on those who are actually ugly. Skimpy clothes only give people the wrong idea and they certainly look ridiculous on ugly girls

>>37133933
Yeah I know a literal disfigured girl she had a cleft palate. She's fucking lovely but I doubt half the robots here would do anything than mock her too. It's true what they say about personality but robots (and I) are lacking there sadly
>>
>>37132660
Those tits have been enlarged by the punch tool in Photoshop or equivalent. Just so you know.
>>
>>37133472
Roids won't fix narrow clavicle and rib cage, thin wrists, small hands, dicklet, etc
>>
>>37133971
Lol so true. They wouldn't date us even out of desperation to fit in with everyone else. And robots see us as just wanting Chad and ignoring those ugly dudes when it's rarely the fucking case
>>
Do you think that room is filled with her pussy stank?
>>
>>37134047
I don't even care if they wouldn't date me. They only bullied me so horribly whenever Stacey was around. At least Chad would tell them to leave me alone every once in a while.
>>
>>37134030
why did you have to go and ruin this image for me? Do you at least have the original?
>>
>>37134121
I know I know. I'm just using this as an argument for the girls can't be alone bullshit. The Stacey's in my school were pretty nice, but not a single guy was. Hilarious thing when is some of them do grow up and realise you're the one in their league. I experienced that lately and it was such good feels to be dismissive
>>
I think they have a harder time. Ugly guys can still be kinda sexy in an animalistic, primal, masculine way but ugly women I don't think have a similar appeal they can access.
>>
File: Capture.png (333KB, 382x392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
333KB, 382x392px
this looks suspicious
>>
File: ugliest woman.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ugliest woman.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>37132660
Hell no.

Any female with a functioning vagina is lightyears ahead of any robot.

Even pic related is able to gain fame and attention and boyfriends. It's not an exaggeration either, there's news articles about this walking scarecrow.
>>
>>37134584
can someone with photoshop skills fix this?
>>
>>37134584
it's just a pattern...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.