[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

***Christian General Thread***

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1453846803525.jpg (211KB, 858x952px) Image search: [Google]
1453846803525.jpg
211KB, 858x952px
>What is the gospel?
The gospel is the message that Jesus Christ, although existed in the very form of God, did not consider that equality something to be held onto and chose to leave that heavenly place, enter into his own creation and die for the sins of his people. But guess what he rose on the third day because death could not hold it's grip on the blessed son of God and when you are resurrected on the day of judgement the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead will also be the same spirit that raised you on the last day.

>How to enter heaven
One enters into heaven through faith alone, for Christ had already died for our sins and so what could we possibly add on to that? Are we to say that the blood of Christ is not sufficient and we are to add onto that? No, his blood cleansed us of sin and to be cleansed of your sins you first must believe and Christ will do the rest.

I invite Christians, agnostics, atheists and everything in between, that includes people of other faith, to discuss Christianity and learn more about the largest religion in the world. God bless! I the past I have tried to appeal to non-believers by kinda white washing but now, none of that but also be prepared because you might not get the answers you like although they might be true. I have also created a discord server which is mainly for Christians and non-believers looking for a discussion. It's not really meant for discussion, but if you do cause trouble, you will be removed from the server.
>.gg/AyQfdQW

Thread: XXIII

Cont of: >>37086468
>>
sage xtian thread
don't reply to xtian posters
>>
>>37130904
Sorry if you feel that way. Also, if there are any questions you would like for me to answer then I will to the best of my abilities.
>>
>>37130931
>questions
Nope. Do you have any questions about Scientology?
>>
>>37131034
Not really. But I'll ask are you a Scientologist?
>>
C'mon faggots, get In our discord. We have cookies an hookers.
>>
>>37131409
There will be none of that in my good Christian server.
>>
It is nice seeing you do these kind of threads. It really is. Even though i don't beleive in your beleifs,i do accept the fact that it has done mankind better than any other religion has. If i could shake your hand i would.
>>
>>37131494
>If I could shake your hand I would.
Thank you! But since you felt as though you should say that you don't believe in the faith, would it be too much to ask why you think so? Perhaps we can discuss these topics which you find hard to accept and perhaps come to a conclusion. Anyways, feel free to ask questions, and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
>>
>>37131481
I'll make sure that's todays topic bro.
>>
>>37131586
Darnit anon!
>>
>>37131534
I do beleive in the lord,but my allegiance is with someone else.
>>
>>37131632
Ah, so you are someone of another faith. If you don't mind me asking, what faith is that?
>>
>>37131645
I am spiritual satanist. Not that le veyan bullshit. There are a fee things that i have witnessed that has lead me to put myself to him but i feel like if i told you you woud not beleive me or try and tell me what i have witnessed is something else. I know what i have seen and what it means.
>>
>>37131791
I would love to hear about these experiences. I have heard stories from Muslims and Christians alike seeing supernatural entities all affirming their belief in a supernatural world. I won't doubt, but it just reaffirms by belief in the supernatural. So, could you tell me about what you saw and what you interpret the thing to be?
>>
>>37131837
Well,i will give you the short version:when i was five i was bitten by a spider on my weiner.all nights after i had started having dreams of this being of pure white with 8 arms. Every night the it had become more and more defined as a thing. Like a picture being drawn. And every night it would tell me the future in vague,ambiguous riddles that barely ment anything to me until it actually happened . Last year,on my brithday,it finally came into being a full picture,and told me of this grand mission that i must embark on. It sounds absolutely insane,but it is true. I know it is.i can feel it in my very soul. My entire being.
>>
>>37132055
>Last year,on my brithday,it finally came into being a full picture,and told me of this grand mission that i must embark on.
If you don't mind me asking. What was the mission this being told you to embark on? Also, how old are you now?
>>
>>37132109
I can't tell you,or anyone else. But when i finally get what i need to be done the world will not be the same.
>>
>>37132109
I am 19,also.
>>
>>37132157
Neat, I might also say that the same thing happened to Muhammad. He, while in a cave, was visited by a spirit that told him to recite the Quran. He then later founded one of the largest religion in the world. He too believed that what he saw told him of a grand mission that he must embark on. So be sure that you aren't being deceived and your eternal soul is at stake.

>And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions
2 Corinthians 11:14-15

So, what I'm saying is be wary and follow Christ, God willing.

>>37132279
Neat, I'm 18. Also is this site a good place to learn about your beliefs? http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html
>>
>>37132316
Avoid that site at all costs. It is a bunch of roleplaying garbage.
>>
>>37132361
>It is a bunch of roleplaying garbage.
What do you mean by this? Also, in the first paragraph it repeats exatly what you said here:>>37131791 "I am spiritual satanist. Not that le veyan bullshit." Assuming that anon is actually you.
>>
>>37132417
Yeah its me. I just dont like using names.
>>
>>37130725
Told my partner that I prayed for her occasionally during the nights. She got, to my surprise, really moved by this.

It has strengthen our relationship quite a lot, and I encourage others to do it aswell.

I'm don't practice Christian faith in a conventional way no, but I keep it strong in my heart.

I appreciate seeing this thread on r9k, God bless.
>>
>>37132468
>I appreciate seeing this thread on r9k, God bless.
God bless you too! Also, if there are any questions you want answered then feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities, god willing.
>>
>>37130725
Why is the Christian God the correct one instead of any other of the infinite amount of deities humans have worshipped we came down from the trees?
>>
>>37133591
They've all died. The god of the bible has stood the test of time. It was predicted by God in Matthew 24:14 and so had to happen. Also, there are a tonne of historical and prophetic evidence for it.
>>
>>37133660
What makes you say the others died?
What if Christian God died as well but you just don't know it?
>>
>>37133688
>What makes you say the others died?
Go to Greece and see if they're still worshipping Zeus. Their gods came and went and were forgotten. It was because they were not true and so went away like the wind.

>What if Christian God died as well, but you just don't know it?
If it did die out and weren't preached to the whole world like said in Matthew 24:14 then yes it would be wrong, but as of now it is still strongly preached.
>>
>>37133768
Is the correct god is decided by acclamation?
>>
>2017
>Believing that religion isn't big business selling snake oil
>>
>>37133821
Not really but does give evidence for its truth. Also, the way I see it is like this. Let's say that you do the calculation and find out that 5 + 5 = 10, would you go anywhere to find out if something else = 10? Probably not. You have already found out the truth, and so you go with that because you already know it's right.

>>37133821
The Christian faith has been through a lot of persecution and was only legalised in the year 300. Before that, it was illegal to be a Christian, but still, they died for their belief.
>>
>>37133881
The thing with 5+5=10 is that you can give mathematical proof for it, like its done here for 1+1=2, http://mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/51551.html

What is your proof for the existence of Christian god? For reference, "this other guy believed in the christiani god and he was a big shot" is not proof.
>>
>>37134055
>What is your proof for the existence of Christian God?
Well, there are countless. There are prophecies in the bible that predict things from the future. Also, there were resurrection appearances to 500 people after his resurrection. Also, Paul himself hated Christians and murdered them but later became a Christian through supernatural events. Also, the evidence for the resurrection passed the criteria of embarrassment and so is most likely true. I mean there was an empty tomb so something should have happened.

>For reference, "this other guy believed in the Christian god and he was a big shot" is not proof.
Yes, but when the "big shot" predict its success then it isn't just some guys one off example.
>>
Also, did you really link me to a site to prove that 1 + 1 = 2? lol
>>
>>37134055
Oh, forgot to link you. here f.a.m: >>37135172
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.