[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get rid of, or at least temporarily stop feeling emotion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: wot.jpg (18KB, 326x260px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
18KB, 326x260px
how to get rid of, or at least temporarily stop feeling emotion without buying anything? my emotions are holding me back from doing my work and i need to pass or im getting kicked out.
>>
kill yourselfdddddd
>>
>>37129878
>my emotions are holding me back from doing my work
What do you do?
>>
>>37129955
i do school work for the rich kids in the area so i can afford rent.
>>
>>37130027
So how emotions get in your way?
>>
>>37129878
Meditate, fast, run.
>>
File: IMG_9615.png (191KB, 273x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9615.png
191KB, 273x391px
Ego Death- google it.

be careful anon, the effects are irreversible
>>
>>37130044
im very depressed and every once in while after holding down my emotions i end up crashing, and hard. so hard that i usually end up sleeping for thirteen hours for the next three or so days after exploding, panic attacks combined with a fight or flight response and suicidle depression.
i can feel it coming on, ive been dealing with it since i was nine and i want to get rid of it.
>>
>>37130136
get on benzos
>>
>>37130227
i said without buying anything. im poor as fuck.
>>
>>37130136
>i can feel it coming on, ive been dealing with it since i was nine and i want to get rid of it
Have you tried getting on a therapy?
>>
>>37130255
get them prescribed
>>
>>37130257
i cant afford it now a day, i did get it when i was sixteen or so but it didnt help and just ended up with me not trusting my therapist because i was sent to a mental hospital.

>>37130297
i cant afford to go to the doctor. nor do i trust doctors.
>>
>>37130323
>nor do i trust doctors
You'll have to choose between trusting and getting better. It looks like a thing you've been ignoring for a while.
>>
>>37130357
i dont want to "get better", their is no getting better with depression, just times when you feel slightely better. i want to not have emotions because of this.
>>
>>37130391
Benzos deal with the panic attacks you just talked about, SSRIs will make you an emotionless zombie if you're (un)lucky. What is there to lose?
>>
>>37130438
will i start acting like a kid again? this all started when i was real little and ive been out of the social loop ever since, im afraid ill start acting like a child.
>>
>>37130508
No, you'll just calm down and hence have more time to think about your problems and how to solve them, in case they can't be solved, SSRIs come in handy. Though like >>37130257
>>37130357 said it looks like something you've been ignoring for a while, perhaps therapy would help
>>
>>37130554
again, i cant afford therapy or any form of drug/medication.

im calm almost all the time, the anxiety only comes up in regards to being social and being around other people, something i dont do very much these days. im also afraid ill just end up doing a loop and just end up with a gun in my mouth again after i realize what ive been missing and after getting a taste of "the good life" ill just be even sadder. like a man in hell getting drop of water only for it to make him even more thisty.
>>
>>37130678
>again after i realize what ive been missing and after getting a taste of "the good life" ill just be even sadder. like a man in hell getting drop of water only for it to make him even more thisty.
I know that feel. I guess that why i'm keeping myself from succeeding.
>>
File: livewithpurpose.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
livewithpurpose.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>37130839
good to know im not alone in this feel.
>>
>>37129878
Find someone to talk with it will rlly help you to unload your shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.