[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>says he is a robot with no future >isn't a 5'8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-05-15-10-44-06-1.png (393KB, 799x451px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-15-10-44-06-1.png
393KB, 799x451px
>says he is a robot with no future
>isn't a 5'8 satanist in buttfuck no-where tenneessee

Wew boy
>>
>>37129487

>manlet
>satanist
>robot

you're on about three different levels of subhuman wow
>>
>>37129487
A satanist would just sell his soul at a crossroads for friends and a gf.

If you're currently at the end of the deal, and being chased by hellhounds, then you can complain legitimately.
>>
>>37129532
I did but she didnt stay too long.
>>
>>37129509
Oh and i am sure you are any better,right?
>>
>>37129487
>Satanist
Top wee. 18+ to browse this site man
>>
>>37130921
Wow,thats tottaly original,calling someone an underage cunt for having faith in something. You probably dont even have faith in yourself. You no lifting fag boy.
>>
>>37130979
>lifting for satan
That's pretty metal, anon
>>
>>37130979
Maybe it's unoriginal because it's completely true? Choosing to be a Satanist and then complaining about it is Tumblr tier victimhood
>>
>>37131266
I didnt choose to be graced by the love of a dark god,but ok. If you say so.
>>
>>37129487
You are like a little baby

t. 5'7 Zoroastrianist with no future, past or present
>>
Satanism confuses me.
Why have a religion based off enjoying an hedonistic lifestyle and only working towards yourself.
shouldn't religion be about helping the group instead of helping the individual?
>>
>>37131470
Thats to say we are not good adversaries. As long as people work agiainst our kind to make the world better it is fine for us to do all these bad things. If i have to kid nap,kill and sell the body parts to a corrupt organization and praise a dark lord for people to wake up to said organization i will kid nap a thousand children and be happy about it.
>>
Does being a wagie qualify me as someone with no future?
Heading into Software developer but without a proper Uni degree, just an apprenticeship.
>>
Where in TN Anon? We're in a similar boat, minus the manletism of course.
>>
>>37131593
Nah from what i understand you can do alot with an apprenticeship if you play things out right. And a little bit of luck can always help to.

>>37131601
North near kentucky. Thats all i am willing to say anyways.
>>
>>37131682
Well greetings from Cookeville Anon.
Fuck this state.
>>
File: njerusalem.jpg (31KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
njerusalem.jpg
31KB, 640x358px
>Satanist
>playing for the losing team
Wew lad
>>
>>37131759
Damn right. This state sucks major fucking balls and i hate it here. I seriously would rather be back in califorina right now.
>>
>>37131808
>thinks this side is losing

Haha ok punk.
>>
>>37131862
>he actually thinks the created can overcome the Creator
>Literally channeling the pride of satan
>>
>>37131912
>thinks mistranslated texts written by literal mad men who want to control the world and all who inhabit it is a good source

Ok punk. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>37129487
Try this on for size
>Fat 5'8'' mulatto in the second most roastie city in america in a constant existential crisis
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.