[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be senior cut day today >everybody went to the beach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1494344466811.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494344466811.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>be senior cut day today
>everybody went to the beach
>nobody likes me enough to invite me to the beach
>classes only have 5-6 people
>1st period people are talking about social issues with people who hate highschool
>one roastie says something along the lines of "if you hate highschool because you don't have any friends it's your fault"
>fucking roastie bitch wouldn't be my friend, neither would anyone else
>but it's my fault they don't like me
>be yourself is a cruel fucking meme
>why did god subject me to this bullshit
>why even bother living if it's spent alone
>why even bother going to class if I'm just sitting alone
>why bother with anything

I FUCKING HATE NORMIES, GOD DIDN'T INTEND FOR ME TO LIVE ON THIS FUCKING EARTH SO WHY EVEN PUT ME HERE. WHAT'S MY PURPOSE OTHER THEN TO MAKE NORMIES FEEL BETTER ABOUT NOT BEING A LOSER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37129354
I know the feeling got shunned back in my old school days so bad i had to do homeschooling because of paranoia that everyone still hates me so glad school life is ove
>>
>>37129354
>WHAT'S MY PURPOSE OTHER THEN TO MAKE NORMIES FEEL BETTER ABOUT NOT BEING A LOSER!

Hey, at least that's SOME purpose. Better than no purpose at all.
>>
>>37129354

Drive yourself faggot
>>
>>37129408
I don't want to make normies feels better, I want them to slaughter each other over social dominance. Only way to do this is to eliminate the betas or break social statues driving everyone insane over a power grab, and I can't do neither.
>>
>>37129456
>sit at beach alone
>only thing worth doing there is to make sand castles and drown myself

good call anon
>>
>>37129511

Those both sound like worthwhile endeavors to me. Better than whining like a little bitch on the internet, anyway.
>>
>>37129354
Every time I have a dream about school I wake up so thankful that it's all over and I'll never have to go back.
>>
File: 1435803662998.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435803662998.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>37129354

>one roastie says something along the lines of "if you hate highschool because you don't have any friends it's your fault"

reeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOME FAT ROASTIE BITCH SAID SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL

IN MY MENTAL HEALTH CLASS THE TEACHER WAS ASKING US QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE AND FOR SOME REASON I FELT LIKE IT WAS A SAFE PLACE TO TALK ABOUT HOW I FELT LEFT OUT BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WAS TALKING ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS!!!!

ROASTIE BITCH JUST INTERRUPTS ME TO SAY IT'S MY FAULT FOR NOT TRYING HARDER EVEN THOUGH EVERY TIME I'D TRY TO SOCIALIZE I'D GET BRUSHED OFF OR STRAIGHT UP INSULTED!!!!

THE TEACHER DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO HER SHE JUST LET HER KEEP CRITICIZING ME UNTIL I STOPPED TALKING!!!!

THEN WHEN CHAD COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW HARD IT WAS TO MAKE TIME FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN HIS SOCIAL CIRCLE THE ROASTIE STARTED ACTING ALL SYMPATHETIC!!!!

WHY DIDN'T I SHOOT UP THAT PLACE WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE?!?!?
>>
>>37129904
>wasn't mental health class
>was buisness
>top kek
>>
>tfw a fat wierdo in high school
>shit on by everyone
>this bitch
>this fucking bitch
>pretended she was interested in me
>take her on dates, movies etc.
>find out she lost a dare and had to be my gf for a week
>fuckyou.jpg
>get out of HS and do drugs
>end up in prison for two years
>leave prison kinda yolked, lost weight
>go to a bar
>three roasties from high school there
>that bitch is there
>Go outside for a smoke
>she ends up outside too
>talkinglaughing.gif
>end up making out with her
>mercilessly fuck her throat in an alley behind bar
>nut and immediately put my dick in my pants and walk away like nothing happened
>"wtf where u going anon?"
>shes wiping my kids off her chin
>turn around and give her the finger
Fuckin bitch
>>
>>37129354
Shes fucking right you shitlord
>>
>>37130829
>hate a person
>have sex with them
Fucking idiot. Waste of oxygen
>>
>>37129354
Explain why is their fault to dont like you? Fuck you is their right youre a psycho and deserve to be alone forever
>>
>>37130935
Guy probably hate fucked her. I mean he got his rocks off and didn't have to do shit for her. Sounds like a winning situation to me
>>
>>37130829

That is one of the most dumbass made-up stories I've ever read on here.
>>
>>37130885
>>37130982
>implying getting socially shunned for no reason is the fault of the guy who didn't do anything getting shunned

"hurr durr stop being a loser, it's your fault you arn't Chad"
>>
>>37131186
Yes, of course, its fucking common sense, you autist.
>People dont like u
>do nothing
>still bad :c
>OH IS THEIR FAULT NO MINE LALALA
>>
Wish I could tell you it gets better, but this is only the beginning my son. Very few recover from being an out cast, you can try re inventing yourself if you go to (((college))) but it most likely won't work. As you get older you will become more bitter and resentful.
>>
>>37131186
REEE THEY HAVE TO LIKE FOR NO REASON
>>
>>37131186
i dindu nuffin but they have to like me anyways
>>
God isn't real.
You have no purpose.
School is to make you economically marketable not to make friends.

If you want normies to be your friend don't be yourself that's bullshit just act normal around them. And be your regular aspie self when you're alone.
>>
>>37131394
>God isn't real.
Bullshit
>>
>>37129511
>which Chad or Tyrone will come along and smash in front of you
>>
>classes only have 5 people
If it was like that when i was in high school i would've enjoyed it a lot more.
>>
File: 1495082179047.jpg (17KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495082179047.jpg
17KB, 213x320px
>>37129354
get the fuck out underage

original
>>
>>37129354
>why even bother living if its spent alone
You're weak.
>>
File: 1495081432789.jpg (12KB, 317x284px) Image search: [Google]
1495081432789.jpg
12KB, 317x284px
>>37131417
okay he's real but only as a thoughtform in your head

happy? christcucks i swear to god
>>
>>37131417
Oh ok, if you want friends you should also try not being retarded.
>>
>>37131911
But I have many friends...
>>
File: IMG_9615.png (191KB, 273x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9615.png
191KB, 273x391px
>>37130829
>lost a dare

as opposed to winning a dare, right anon
>>
>>37131929
They are either also retarded or they aren't your friends and just say they are because they pity you. Because you are retarded
>>
>>37132030
>i go to their house
>their go to mine
>we go to party sometimes
>we even studied together
...Em seems to be you're the retard here...
>>
>>37132122
It's all pity. They're getting their moral warm fuzzies
>>
Apllying you have any purpose
>>
>>37130829

Cmon, if you make up shitty stories like that at least try and make them believable.
>>
>>37131966
the first part is probably believable before "going to prison" and then raping her in an alley
>>
fuck dude, the DAY u graduate everything will be better, trust me
>>
Calm down, ya loon
>>
Fuck off, child.
origatoni
>>
>>37129354
>>be senior cut day today

How can i be a "senior cut day"?
>>
>>37129354
Lol you fucking loser, I went to an all boy school and even then we fucked shit up on ditch day.
>>
>>37134837
Ok?

askdfjasl
>>
>>37129354

reminds me of a time when i was sitting in school and some people were having a conversation and one of them said "imagine being in school having no friends". to this day i still cant figure out whether it was a reference to me or not. still, it made me sad
>>
>nobody invited me to the beach

bitch if you know where the beach is just go to the beach steal some beer or something people just arent going to walk up to you and ask to be friends
>>
>>37134873

>can't figure out if it was a reference to me or not

Don't worry anon, it wasn't. Because nobody knew you were there. It hurts.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.