[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What autistic interests do you guys have? Lately I've become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
What autistic interests do you guys have? Lately I've become autistically obsessed with sleep science and oneirology.
>>
I like all the asmr stuff. Before bed I'll watch that or just videos of people receiving massages.
I really like pokemon too.
>>
>>37128672
sleep science to, also remembering entire dialogues of movies so i can talk along with the movie. its comfortable
>>
I'm kind of autistic with my martial art, it's slowly become all I talk about and do.

Otherwise I like know exactly where everything is, down to minute detail, in the store I work. To the point when asked for directions to an item I'll respond with
>"5th aisle down, about 2/3rds of the way down, between x and y on your left hand side, 2nd shelf from the bottom, about knee height"
>>
I like planes. I spent 47,000 dollars to learn how-to build and repair them. I finish next january. I'm gonna build a p51d replica with a rolls royce merline 66 engine. I already ordered my tool cabinet and riveter. I've never been so excited. I do not have a pilots license I just wantnone
>>
>>37128770
OP here, how'd you get into it? I've recently started reading Richard Wiseman's book on it and it's amazing.

>>37128851
Your directions sound based af, you seem knowledgeable and that's all that matters

>>37128862
Do you not want a pilot license anon?

>>37128704
Could you please give me a rundown of what ASMR is about?
>>
>>37128958
I absolutely dispise vague details when searching for something; I'm a very in and out sort of shopper. I feel it's only right to make it as concise for others.

Thanks for the kind words, sometimes I get the "wtf" sort of looks for anyone younger than 30, but the older gents fucking love me, have a regular who finds me first so he doesn't waste 10+ min wandering around
>>
>>37129017
You actually sound a lot like me, desu. I hate it when retards just mumble out some useless shit I would have been better off without.
>>
>>37129054
Yup. Absolutely infuriates me. I've taken to actually saying "I'd say don't quit your day job, but it seems you can't even do that right." I mean even half assed "oh ummm I think it's aisle 6" is more helpful than "oh somewhere over there, ask in [department]" which always leads to a fucking wild goose chase game of "catch the right department employee"

/rant
>>
>>37128672
Mass shootings. I started off by reading a bit out of morbid curiosity, but I'm completely obsessed now.

It's like every single mass shooting is a living, breathing being, with its own personality and intricacies. They fascinate me.
>>
>>37128672
35 and I just got 6 new fidget spinners today along with a manrika
>>
>>37129233
FBI MOOOOODSSSS you are fucked son
>>
>>37128958
Yes but if need 2000 hours of flying and if have to take my FAA private and FAA commercial tests
>>
>>37128672
Quantum physics and mathematics. I'm just scratching the surface of those subjects.
>>
File: 8191f7969505ebbf7e4e563694351000.jpg (180KB, 736x1022px) Image search: [Google]
8191f7969505ebbf7e4e563694351000.jpg
180KB, 736x1022px
Japan's history from Perry's expedition to Russia's defeat in the Russo-Japanese war. The Bakumatsu, the Boshin war, and the politics and deep changes of the Meiji era. And in particular the Iwakura mission. Surprisingly difficult to find good sources in my language, or even in English. I'm starting to think of learning Japanese just for it.
>>
Is it autistic to want to live in another world? Fuck this shithole
>>
>>37129795
Not really autistic. Teenage girls on Facebook are making posts like that.
I must ask though, a planet in the solar system or an exoplanet?
>>
>>37129820
Maybe but I mean shit like Persona 5
That shit and Stardew Valley are like escapism

Years ago I didnt think about it but now fuck
>>
>>37129839
Sounds a lot like me. I actually got into sleep science purely because I saw dreams as a way of escaping reality. I feel like I'm going to become a super sleeper and escape this world at night. It's the closest I'll get to being happy.
>>
>>37129839
I think about it constantly. I think my true calling is to be a wizard. There's not even a close analogue in this world.
>>
>>37129879
How do I lead this life?
How can I fully write and immerse in my own dreams? How would I make it feel real?
>>
>>37128672
Magick lately. I was into lucid dreaming for a while. I had quite a few I just got bored with them after a while. Daily serious reality tests are what broke the wall for me.
>>
>>37130039
You should read into it. Lucid dreams are caused when something happens before, in, or in between last phase (REM) type sleep. There are several of these phases during a sleep cycle and most trigger dreams. You need to train your brain to either recognise dreams or to stay awake mid REM and you will learn to control them. Read about lucid dreams.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.