[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good sexual partner count for a girl? I would like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What's a good sexual partner count for a girl? I would like to marry someone who isn't a slut
>>
>>37124773
Absolutely zero. Anymore and she is a tainted whore who will give her child mixed DANA because of all the men she slept with.

Also I would not put my cock in the same whole another man put his cock in.
>>
Does it bug you when you think your girl was fucked many times?
>>
>>37124823
If i was with someone and they told me that they were with someone before me I would just leave them. Drive them to a secluded place. Drop them off and drive away. If they DARE to gloat to me about being a whore they can find their own way home.
>>
>>37124889
you can really tell the degenerates by their requirement of purity
>HURR SHE HAD SEX ONCE SHE IS A SLOOT
grow the fuck up
>>
>>37124773
<1 for every year she's over 16

so if she is 24, 8 would be the highest acceptable
>>
>so if she is 24, 8 would be the highest acceptable

That's quite a lot
>>
>>37125579
HAHAHAH. GET OUT OF HERE KEK
>>
>>37124773
You will never marry any girl. You will stay alone, live alone, and die alone.
>>
Unless her husband died in combat or something, zero. If her deceased husband is the man that took her virginity, I could marry a widow.
>>
>>37125539
How am I the degenerate I am not going to be cucked, you are a fucking degenerate cuck by admitting that you want to be with a whole who has had lots of dick in them
>>
>>37125742
I guess Chad is a cuck for fucking women that fucked Brad, huh? You little beta bitch.
>>
I'd say between 4-5 for a girl in her early twenties is fine. I'm 25 and slept with 16 different girls so it would be pretty hypocritical for me to demand purity
>>
>>37125539

>degenerates
>require purity

Error logic not found
>>
>>37124773
20. Any less and she's too prudish to ever let you fuck her.
>>
>>37124773

I'd fuck a girl that had sexual partners before but if I was looking for something long term I'd find a virgin gf.
>>
>>37125934
Yes he is a cuck but he is far two dumb to realise it only smart people like me know to wait for a better person yet
>>
>>37124773
Optimal former sex partner count for a woman 21 yo and up is 1-3.
>>
>>37126286
Tick KEK
Tick KEK

Sorry that was my KEKoo clock
>>
>>37126085

That literally makes no sense. She was slutty enough to fuck 19 other guys besides me, why wouldn't she fuck me?

but keep making excuses for your cumdumpster gf and her herpes and acting like it's a positive that she's taken 20 other dicks
>>
>>37126141
>>37126258
>Smart people
>>37125742>>37124889
>>37124823
>>37124797
>>37124773
If you aren't highschool summerfags and assume that you're going to meet a virgin who will wear your my little pony buttplugs and make you pancakes for your weeb pillows while blowing your dick you're a fucking degenerate moron.

Anyone you tell this to in real life or on 4chan, that isn't in your same situation, will laugh at you and immediately catch on to why you feel this way. You don't get any puss, and you want to make other men feel ashamed about plowing through your virgins and every other girl in your life. You will never have a girlfriend and you want to put shame to le normies, and this is your last resort.
>>
ITT:
The male equivalent to instagram whales bitching about fatshaming.
>>
>>37126364
swiggity shrekt
>>
File: 1480694417433.jpg (11KB, 180x222px) Image search: [Google]
1480694417433.jpg
11KB, 180x222px
>>37124797
>has almost no chance of ever feeling a vagina
>"I would not put my cock in the same whole another man put his cock in."
>completely eliminates any and every chance what so ever due to his insecurities, and loyalty to /r9k/s "anything makes you a cuck" culture.

Have fun dying a virgin. :)
>>
>>37126818
But anon, if I was able to show restraint and managed to make it to 36 without losing my virginity, surely there will be enough good-looking women for me out there who were able to do the same?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.