[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be born > get pic Why, just why. I should just kill myself,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 300px-Pectus1.jpg (17KB, 300x382px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Pectus1.jpg
17KB, 300x382px
> be born
> get pic
Why, just why. I should just kill myself, needless to say, I cannot force myself to do it.
>>
>wanting to die over sunken chest

Holy shit just kill yourself for being a retarded man baby, unless it's affecting your cardiovascular/lung health you have nothing to complain about.

.t funnelchest
>>
>not just getting the fucking surgery
boo hoo woe is you. it only takes a year to get your chest back to normal
>oh no I am afraid of a huge metal bar pushing my ribcage out
>I'd rather bitch and moan about it on 4chan and consider suicide
get fucked
>>
>>37124662
> being seen as a subhuman whenever chest is naked is absolutely not important brah
>>
>>37124628
what disease do you have bruh, it's a symptom of a disease right?
>>
>>37124679
I dont have money.
Originalpost
>>
>>37124688
>have a medical condition that bothers you greatly
>develop insecuirty and inferiority complex because of it
>have a choice to change it
>nah fuck that, I'd rather post on 4chan about it and wait for people to pity me
great mentality friend. let us know how life works out for you
>>
It's called Pectus Excavatum and I have it. Always kept it a secret and just working out your chest hides it pretty well.

Some autist in my High school kept showing it off and doing stupid tricks liking eating cereal out of it, and now he's that weird kid with no friends.
>>
>>37124688
Then don't get naked?
>>
>>37124745
then get money you fucking retard. make it your life goal to get enough money to unfuck your chest.
stop being a neet and do something. you might get some feeling of satisfaction from acheiving your goals. or just stop bitching, that would be great too.
>>
>>37124628
i have this same shit, and its deep as all fuck

One girl I dated back in high school used to rest her right in the center of my chest and lay down on top of me. She said she loved it.

I havent had a gf since and im kinda terrified of what any other grill would think of it
>>
Gay. You're like a dicklet but worse. No one can even see your problem unless you take your clothes off. No one's going to bully you like with manlets/hairlets/jawlets etc
>>
Just put some fake scar tissue on it when you know people will see you without a shirt and if they ask say someone shotgunned you in the chest and "you should of seen the other guy".
>>
>>37124679
4 weeks after the surgery is done you have to stay on painkillers constantly

Sounds like a mediocre time to me.
>>
iktf
>just get the surgery!!
i make $8.00 an hour and i don't want to have 12k in medical bills after insurance. i dont know how much my self-esteem is worth but its less than that. fuck america.
>>
>>37124761
I always dicked around and made jokes about it when people found out in gym class. Whenever someone would hit me or threw a ball at me I'd freak the fuck out at them and it would scare the shit out of them.
>>
>>37124753
I never had a choice to change it.
>>
Daily stretching can move bones
>>
>>37124980
Not in this case, I made a small research.
>>
And this affects your posture, oh shit.
>>
>>37124774
This. Sick of all the crying manchildren on this board
>>
>>37124774
> just become rich brah
You voted Trump, didnt you?
>>
>>37125169
So go back to pleddit, retard.
>>
>>37124628

>at party playing drinking games with strip rules
>"anon, why is your chest so concave?"

kill me
>>
>>37124679
get a load of this faggot
he's not even original
>>
>>37125219
you got to be retarded/crippled to be poor in USA
>>
>>37125169
gtfo then normie stop go back to your trap threads
>>
>>37125547
I am not from the first world.
>>
File: 147382725387567.jpg (26KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
147382725387567.jpg
26KB, 619x453px
>>37124628
>tfw pectus excavatum
>mom is a libcuck hippie who doesn't believe in medicine and medical procedures
>didn't get the necessary surgeries when I was a child
>>
>>37126351
> mum believes that having surgery is too risky
> i will better die than live with this shit
> grown up, now cant have surgery for free
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.