[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come whenever I mention on 4chan a girl I know has 15+ sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 1480591369187.jpg (240KB, 1431x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1480591369187.jpg
240KB, 1431x1409px
how come whenever I mention on 4chan a girl I know has 15+ sexual partners, and is around 20 everyone acts as if she's abnormal, like a massive STD ridden slut or something
literally most girls I've met and asked have told me they have had sex with 15 guys or more

Is it because of where I live (Sydney, Australia)?

Most of the girls I know I met through tinder. Does this have anything to do with it? Are girls on tinder only the hypersexual ones?
What's the normal amount of sexual partners for a girl that's 19, 21, 23 and 25
Does anyone know really?
>>
Tinder girls are sluts
>>
I don't mind sluts but I do mind sluts demanding being treated the same way as pure girls. You are used and she is not, you are not equal, deal with it
>>
>>37124605
no matter what people say fuckers are only on tinder for hookups and shit. If someone says otherwise, they are lying.

also yes, sydney is a fucking shithole
>>
If you go on Tinder and find some girl who openly talks about having fucked 15 guys and asks you to join that list, then yes, you should be very afraid of STDs.

On the other hand, at least they're cheaper than whores.
>>
>>37124605
Tinder is pathetic. I'd rather not get laid then meet some aids whore who was probably just filled up hours before.

I have friends who meet a lot of girls on there like that, and I tell them how pathetic they are. It's giving in, and the girls on there are either really desperate or just flat out whores.
>>
yes it's normal to be a SLUT
i would never marry a girl with over 6 sexual partners
>>
Every girl on tinder is a slut dipshit

Also i just realised you are baiting i guess aussies really are good a shtiposting
>>
File: badasspepe.png (169KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
badasspepe.png
169KB, 317x432px
>>37124605
Its because feminism and/or western culture. I remember back on the good ol days where women actually valued purity. Now they are all sluts. If its one thing I liked about old religions is that they value womens purity which we desperately need right now.
>>
>>37124785
It's ridiculous. They walk around fucking like bunnies, then claim it's a bad thing when people call them whores. Why is degeneracy so accepted?
>>
Truth is a lot of women in their prime have guys lined up to fuck them. A lot actually keep a fuck schedule and rate guys...

It's not uncommon to have some 20 year old have 3 guys lined up each day
>>
>>37124605
>Most of the girls I know I met through tinder. Does this have anything to do with it? Are girls on tinder only the hypersexual ones?
Absolutely yes. Only a slut would use tinder. You can look up national statistics for sexual partners by age, the US one is definitely out there, no clue about Aussies. It's probably not very different though.
But yeah, 15+ partners is definitely the minority.
>>
>>37124815
Blame your recent western ancestors who abolished the culture of purity. If you want to marry pure girls go to an Asian country where purity is still the norm such as Japan or Korea. Do not go to a religious country as I am from one and from my experience, most girls are sluts.
>>
I see a lot of guys blaming feminism for this and they're right, it does play a part in why women are sluts; but truth is that this is the default for women.
Feminism didn't change women, it just let them be what they truely are, and the only reason they acted differently in the past was because they were forced to.
>>
>>37125038
> Asian country where purity is still the norm such as Japan or Korea

Maybe Japan but defiantly not Korea. Korea is degenerate as fuck.

China is pretty decent desu.
>>
>>37125082
Not the urban Korea (been there). What I meant are the hidden gems that stay in the provinces. Once you find one of those gems you will be a happy man.
>>
File: SHIT.jpg (77KB, 597x714px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.jpg
77KB, 597x714px
>>37124605
what can i do to make you post more chicks like this

slutty teens are my thing
>>
>>37124605
I would eat each and every one of their asses
>>
>>37124605

It's impossible to find a non slutty woman in North America or Europe unless you hit the lottery or are a mega Chad
>>
>>37125038
>le purity meme

You know how I know you're a virgin?
>>
>abnormal, like a massive STD ridden slut or something
That isn't abnormal at all, most young women are STD ridden sluts.
>>
>>37124605
It's because this entire board has a MASSIVE virgin/whore complex, to the point of it being extremely literal: If a girl isn't precious and pure in every way, she's a massive slut and needs to get the fuck off my board reeeee. Same goes for dudes, if they've ever even held hands with a girl they "don't deserve" to be on here.

I'll compensate by saying that 15-odd partners is a bit excessive, but that might be because I'm an actual virgin.
>>
My last FWB said her count was "under 20"(at age 27) and was really proud of her "restraint" and "ladylike behavior".

I raw-dogged her anyways.
>>
File: guy.jpg (115KB, 536x1317px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
115KB, 536x1317px
>guy pretending to be a girl
god damn this world is doomed.
>>
>>37125506
>You know how I know you're a virgin?
Projecting?

Nobody with self respect is going to settle for the average western woman big lad.
>>
>>37125506
Not a meme when literally all our forefathers prefer virgins. Ask any Homosapien males from 100,000 years ago all the way up to the year 1960. And I guarantee you that they 95% of them prefer virgin women and 90% of females value purity. It is only in the past 60 years (this era) that women became degenerates.
>>
>>37125704
she doesnt look like a guy at all
>>
>>37125746
poor normie, you must be blind...
>>
File: 1486098724994.png (414KB, 524x654px) Image search: [Google]
1486098724994.png
414KB, 524x654px
>>37125763
>Guy
>Ass like that
Stop being a retard. You act like you've never seen a chick with a case of man face before.
>>
It's partially due to where you live. Australian girls are the biggest whores
>>
>>37125038
My recent ancestors? Not mine my friend. My ancestors on my father's side were all very catholic and traditional. My mother's side is protestant and perhaps a little degenerate, but they're certainly not hedonists.
>>
>>37125730
Well it's unfair to just put the blame on women. Sure they can sleep around like slags whenever they want, but guys who aren't traditional or robots can and will too.

The blame is on everybody if you ask me. It's really kind of sad. For lots of the younger generations; sex is no longer a sacred thing. Sex is now something you get over with in high school or college. You bang some drunk chick and that's that.
>>
That's like when you hang out with a girl named Cassie that has a penis and puts on a condom like this, makes the sounds of the tuba when she moves her penis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdvDcjmx1YI
>>
>>37126665
Its also natural selection. Traditional girls have less children while the sluts have more. Pretty soon our population will mostly be sluts as the traditional girls marry men who's mothers are sluts and will therefore have slutty children.
>>
File: 1480594108668.jpg (223KB, 741x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480594108668.jpg
223KB, 741x768px
>>37126879

Dumb sluts think of children as speeding tickets for having sex and have multiple kids. This is partially offset by the fact that many of the kids will die in dumb accidents or grow up to be self-loathers who don't breed. This is why the Dindus haven't overrun the country yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Smart sluts(college women) tend to have zero children. They get abortions, decide being childless is "empowering", etc.

Traditional women at least breed at replacement levels.
>>
>>37124605
I mean just watch your own back bro if you want to bang sluts do it but just remember you dont make a ho a housewife
>>
>>37125474
>It's impossible to find a non slutty woman in North America

I found one, and I'm not even beta, I'm more like an omega.

The way I did it is by being different from everyone else. The first thing I told them was this: I'm a virgin, my future wife will be a virgin, I am dead serious about getting married, I want to get married sooner rather than later, I want a loving relationship with a lifetime commitment, and if I meet with you I will be evaluating you as a possible lifetime partner so if you are not interested in evaluating me as a possible lifetime partner then don't waste my time.

Very few women were interested in me, but the few who were were extremely interested.
>>
>>37127417
sounds autistic as fuck

DUDE I ONLY WANT TO MEET YOU IF YOU CONSIDER MARRIAGE WITH ME

would kill myself if i was at that level
>>
>>37127446

still better than marrying a hoe.
>>
>>37124728
How you would know her number of sexual partners?
>>
>>37124605
>massive STD ridden slut
because she is a std ridden slut.
>>
>>37124605
>Sydney, Australia
Perth here, all the girls I know have only had 1 or 2 boyfriends and nothing on the side, except for one obese turboslut. These are girls I know from highschool though.
I haven't become intimate enough with any girls from uni (eng lol) to find out about their past.

Also yeah, tinder facilitates hook up culture. Although I am too cocoon mode to try it out. Probably some time next year I will.
>>
>>37127446
>DUDE I ONLY WANT TO MEET YOU IF YOU CONSIDER MARRIAGE WITH ME

That's the perfect way to separate the slutty whores from the worthy women.

A slut will just walk away from that statement, which is exactly what you'd want her to do -- you don't want sluts wasting your time.

A worthy woman will have two reactions to that statement: she may be a bit intimidated, and she may also be a bit impressed by the seriousness of it. And if she sees herself as ideally being married within a year or two, she'll also be interested.

As a man, you could do worse than to make women simultaneously intimidated, impressed, and interested.

> sounds autistic as fuck

Fortunately, I have the ability to make myself sound non-autistic IRL. I'm a successful, educated professional, and I have a lot of practice speaking fluently to people, and I know how to look people in the eye and sound confident, intelligent, and sincere when I talk. When you have that kind of style, you don't come off as autistic.

A lot of "autism" really comes from the kind of needy, whiny, mopey, orbiter style that many betas have. I might be a beta, but I don't whine, and I don't mope, and I don't orbit. I knew what I wanted, and I stated it simply and plainly. I know that what I wanted was "weird" by social standards, but as a person who has been totally alienated by society all my life, I can tell you that not a single fuck was given.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.