[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to give all my love to a girl. Why won't you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: RubberSoul.jpg (193KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
RubberSoul.jpg
193KB, 1220x1220px
I just want to give all my love to a girl. Why won't you girls let me love you?
>>
because they have TONS of men who just want to give them their love. and most of those men are better than you.

sorry, you're just not worth their time right now while they're young and pretty. maybe when they're 35 and the hot guys aren't interested in them.
>>
rubber soul is their best album btw
>>
christ almighty that album is shit
>>
>>37119168
christ almight this post is shit
>>
>>37119115
first seek the kingdom of god

then he will add all these things to you. he knows what you need.
>>
The Beatles are unoriginal shit
>>
>>37119155
It's one of the best, along with Revolver, Abbey Road, and The White Album. I would include MMT, but I've played it too many times.
>>
>>37119222
the beatles WERE the original cuck kys
>>
>>37119281
Beach Boys, faggo
>>
>>37119222
holy moley, originolie

is this bait?
>>
>>37119299
lol no, beatles formed in 1960 and beach boys in 1961, despite those two things who really made it big?
>>
>>37119299
they have one good album and that's it
>>
>>37119312
Kek agrees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evRSlTXja0
Repent
>>
>>37119768
>I just want one person I can love and be totally and completely real with.
Can those be two different people? It sounds like you need a therapist.
>>
>>37119800
nah fuck that shit i'm not crazy man. I'm just lonely. not to sound like an edgy whiny faggot. idk man. I'm still young and not a total failure like most people on this board so I haven't given up hope. idk ive just been basically fish out of water since grade school idk maybe Ill find a grill who can relate and we'll be happy. jeez i sound edgy fuck this shit man
>>
>>37119839
The great thing about a therapist is that you can sound as edgy as you want, and you pay them to not only never tell anybody about it but also help you snap out of it.
>>
>>37119857
i usually just go on walks to relieve my stress. I heard nietzsche did something like that but I don't think I'll go crazy like he did lmao. Whats the point in going to a therapist? their job isn't to make you more confident in yourself its to get money out of listening to you bitch for hours on end.

Even if you're crazy or comfortable with that what are you gonna do? sit there and say "waaaaa nobody likes me waaaaa"? wtf thats some disney channel star bullshit right there my man. i can sort out my problems, just in a rough spot rn.
>>
>>37119920
What I mean is that you're a retard, and a good therapist will be able to tell you how you're retarded and actually stop you from being retarded.
>>
>>37120044
fuck that and fuck you my dude lol im good thanks like I'll pass.

part of me thinks you're a therapist trying to do advertisement on places where mentally ill people congregate
>>
>>37120066
Whatever tardo
>>
It took me until my late teens to realize that the beetle (the insect) was in fact spelled with two Es and not an EA. So then I realized that The Beatles is just a combination of "beat" and "beetle". Ever since this realization I've liked the Beatles considerably less. You might think I'm over exaggerating, but I find it genuinely aggravating that the most famous band of all time is a fucking reddit-tier pun.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.