[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtuber thread? Content has really been garbage since he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: ethanklein.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ethanklein.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
Youtuber thread?

Content has really been garbage since he's only getting half as many jewbux.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>37117260
Anyone watch Zylbrad? What's your opinion on him? I've been watching his content for about half a year now, and he's probably my favorite youtuber. I feel like he's somewhere in between a normie and robot, but I'm not sure where exactly.
>>
File: b97.png (479KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b97.png
479KB, 600x600px
i do NOT LIKE incest
>>
>>37117260

who cares, his videos were always shit.

At least make some OC, don't be a fucking parasite and depend on other people's OC to make a reaction video of it so you can get views and $$$.
>>
Robbaz and Hickok45 are probably my favorite youtubers. Both of them just enjoy what they're doing and don't have any forced reactions.
>>
>>37117260
Joshimuz and LGR are the only channels I watch regularly
>>
>tfw your favorite youtuber now gets <10K views and uploads once a month
>tfw they made a video recently talking about how shit their life is now
>>
>>37117488
who is your favorite youvtuber?
>>
File: photo.jpg (9KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
9KB, 176x176px
Best Runescape youtuber, A Friend.
>>
>>37117465
LGR tech tales are always cozy
>>
>>37117331
Zylbrad is fucking awful
Are you autismal?
>>
File: fgfgf.jpg (129KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
fgfgf.jpg
129KB, 1200x675px
>tfw no mandatory Israeli Army gf to whitewash hardworking and honest character with memes and other forms of degeneracy
>>
tfw barely any views on my vids. not that they're videos, more like short podcasts to listen to.
>>
anybody here know gibby from icarly has his own youtube channel now? its like shitty try hard mde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRPk6DXPkc
>>
>>37117820

I still have no idea what the hell Ethan saw/sees in her. She's a blank slate, does she even have a personality? She contributes absolutely nothing to the channel or their interviews or anything at all really.

She's qt as hell, but jesus
>>
>>37117260
H3H3 was good til late 2016. Kind of got old after that IMO besides the odd video. I like his sketches most like Vape Nation, the one where he acts like he's in a boy band and most of his older videos are hilarious, the exes too.

I love Filthy Frank's old stuff and some of his raps, new content is hit/miss sometimes. I wasn't huge on his latest video.
>>
>>37117692
Almost every video he makes has me pausing the video because I'm laughing too hard. So yeah, I guess I am autismal, but I knew that for months now
>>
>>37117260
H3h3 doing nothing but those shitty real life vlogs on his second channel... really pissed off
>>
Anyone like Good Mythical Morning or Drunken Peasants? Sometimes they're funny. That's about it though.

Most of my older favorite youtubers became boring, sold out or became awful.
>>
>>37118554

She's shy, anon. You can see some of her personality in certain videos for brief moments but Ethan is always the star because that's just how it is. She seems chill though and can be funny and sassy. I like her. QT obviously too.

>>37118602
They were good for a while but lately it's been meh mostly.
>>
>>37117331
I got tired of him about a week after I discovered him :/
>>
>>37118584

Franku's been kind of shit for the past few months. He clearly just wants to stop but doesn't for whatever reason...
>>
>>37117260
Favorite youtuber right now is Chris ray gun.
I'm binging his videos
>>
Who /jerma985/ here?
>>
Hippocrit is fantastic, wish he would make more videos. Same with Best Guy Ever, even making a video daily right now and I still don't get enough.
Mumkey Jones is the most robot youtuber out there and is my favorite.
>>
>>37118640

I agree. The last video of his that was truly great was the one with Wheelz. That was fucking hilarious but otherwise...yeah not feeling it. I definitely get the same vibe, you can tell he's over it and trying to please his massive fanbase now but they all want different things and he doesn't even know what he wants anymore. Really, he should just quite YouTube and make chill songs under the Joji name. That's clearly his calling. He did YouTube for years anyway. He's got tons of videos. H3H3 is in a similar spot, he clearly wants to just make vlogs now so he should just quit his main channel and make vlogs sometimes.
>>
New Pewdiepie is the best youtuber nerds.
>>
>>37119647

Agreed. Sometimes its repetitive though recently but he has way better content than he ever had before.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.