[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>black whore I've talked to 5 times at college knows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>black whore I've talked to 5 times at college knows I smoke
>she randomly sends me nudes out of left field and says she wants to suck my dick
>made deeply uncomfortable by this, play along because I don't want to say no to avoid confrontation
>obviously don't get sucked off by ooga booga slut
>tell other people what she did because I'm shocked from it
>she threatens to tell the Administration over "Harassment" for saving nudes and showing people
>didn't save anything and only told people
>tell therapist about it, says I went through a "1.5" rape situation out of 10 and that speaking up was both right because she made me uncomfortable and wrong because of gender roles

I don't know how to feel about this really.
>>
I'm sorry Anon, but your shitty friends shouldn't have been squealing around, or else she never would've known. I understand she would be embarrassed, and her way of playing it off is making it a harassment issue. That way her Stacy friends think you're the perverted weirdo, not her for sending nudes out of the blue. Ooga booga is a weak bitch, basically.

It'll probably go away soon enough. You're good friends will understand you didn't save anything + weren't in the wrong anyway.
>>
>>37117288
The problem really isn't that she found out or some of my friends told other people. I post on here, I'm obviously uncomfortable around people. Why the fuck would she approach me like that? It's still very uncomfortable to think about
>>
>>37117185
Why didn't you just let her suck your dick, faggot?
>>
>>37117694
>The problem really isn't that she found out or some of my friends told other people. I post on here, I'm obviously uncomfortable around people. Why the fuck would she approach me like that? It's still very uncomfortable to think about

I guess she thought you were attractive? She wanted to throw down with you, give you some """dome""" as a Chad would say
>>
Wait, how did you acquire her phone number if you barely know her?
>>
Gender roles..?
>>
Why are black women so obsessed with white men?

Orgigio
>>
>>37117956
Men are supposed to be obssessed with sex. If you're not, you're seen as "unmanly"

And then women go and complain how men only care about sex.
>>
>>37118053
So why the fuck would OP's roastie therapist think thats his fault
>>
>>37117924
She texted me first

Originallalal
>>
>>37117956
If the gender roles were reversed, I'd still be in the wrong for sending her a dick pic then, and I'm wrong because she shouldn't worry about being exposed. He wasn't saying that he thinks I'm really that wrong, but how society would think I'm wrong.
>>
Did your last thread not get enough replies?
>>
>>37118376
I wasn't able to see it because I was busy after I posted it
>>
>>37117185
You are so fucking gay holy shit
Even if you dont want to get your dick sucked, you dont need to fucking spread around that you were "uncomfortable" from her sexual advances and pay for a therapist to tell you you were rape
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>37117185
Why the fuck was the "knows I smoke" part necessary?
>>
>>37118563
I'm dumb. Forgot to add the part where she wanted me to smoke her out
>>
>>37118518
I didn't tell other people except my therapist that I was uncomfortable with it. It's not like stuff like this happens all the time, especially when my friends are all losers.
>>
>>37117185
>"1.5" rape situation out of 10

So, is that like barely rapey? What does that even mean?
>>
>>37119374
Basically this. It's slightly rape-y, but still kind of small.
>>
>>37117744
>triple dubs
This man is gifted in the ways of chadom
>>
>>37117185
>Didn't wanna say no because I was afraid of confrontation
>"What do you MEAN you're not gonna let me suck your dick or let me send you nude pictures?!"

What exactly did your autistic little mind think was gonna happen if you just said no instead of babbled to all your friends?
>>
>>37118053
That is fuckig stupid enjoy being manipulated by women. Women kniw this and they are going to use your sex drive against you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.