[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else laugh when they hear about women being "depressed"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1477369782915.jpg (37KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1477369782915.jpg
37KB, 601x601px
Does anyone else laugh when they hear about women being "depressed"

Woman Depression:
>OMGEE :( CHAD HASN'T RESPONDED 2 MY TWEET IN TWO MINUTES SO SAD :( XD

Male Depression:
>I am so lonely
>No one knows I exist
>I am hated
>My life is meaningless and no one wants me

WHY DO WE ALLOW HOLES TO LIVE
>>
>>37116452
Yeah, I thought r9k would be two cucked two reply
>>
>>37116594
to many normies here lately
>>
>>37116452
>pic is rage crying
>WHY DO WE ALLOW HOLES TO LIVE
>I am so lonely
>Does anyone else laugh when

I do.
>>
>>37116452
>No one knows I exist
>I am hated

These two sentences don't go together, Anon, try again.
>>
>>37116452
>My life is meaningless and no one wants me
Take your self-pity somewhere else, faggot. You're not depressed but seeking attention.
>>
File: 1473496896120.jpg (103KB, 960x657px) Image search: [Google]
1473496896120.jpg
103KB, 960x657px
it's upsetting.

my sister will make comments like, "omg i have no friends," however in the course of a conversation her phone will light up with an array of notifications from snapchat, facebook, instagram, etc.

"who are those people messaging you then?"
'oh idk i dont really care about them."

the only person who texts me is my mom and some SMS notifications for road conditions.

nobody reaches out to speak to me.

i've realized that i really have spent a large majority of my life alone. i don't mind it, but sometimes I wish I had a group of friends who would say something like "hey man we're on our way to pick you up."

i've never had that in my life.
>>
>>37117634
the most ironic part of this is that i work as a crisis counselor for a suicide prevention hotline, and so every night i have to hear normal people talk about their normal problems which they label as "crisis" (ex: life is hard my friend isn't talking to me.). I have to relate to people who are having experiences that I just didn't have.

i'm very good at faking it, and i come off as someone who is well-versed and socially healthy, but it's all a facade. i feel like i'm always on the outside looking in.
>>
>>37116452
I have gotten so used to being by myself that i don't care about being with people anymore but i am probably suppressing alot of emotions and it will come back to bite me later but for now it seems nice
>>
>>37117578
I know this one

>I am hated
>everyone forgets i exists when I'm not in sight
>>
>>37117698
>i'm very good at faking it, and i come off as someone who is well-versed and socially healthy,
Have you got any advice on this?
I feel like I'm in the opposite situation. People open up to me, but I'm socially/emotionally retarded and I don't know how to react. So they eventually give up.
>>
>>37117868
It literally comes down to not thinking. Science shows it. Even if you say something awkward you can always play it off when you catch on that what you said was weird. It basically comes down to NOT thinking about yourself and focusing on the person in front of you.
>>
File: 1474693486256.png (367KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1474693486256.png
367KB, 634x634px
>>37117868
you are probably attractive in some sort of way, female, or both, which is probably why you get people "opening up to you."

basically you tell them what you want to hear. at the very least, listen to their story, rephrase what they said, and mirror with the most basic emotions of their story.

"my boyfriend broke up with me blahblahblah."
"he left you? that sounds sad."
"yeah. after all that time together blahblahblah."
"when you're with someone else, you get used to their presence. transitioning to being alone again can be hard."
"you're so right. thank you for listening."

that's literally it.
>>
>>37117634
I'm not gonna defend that behavior, but there is some degree of truth to what she's saying.Part of the difference between you and her is that you didn't put up with shitty "friends" and she does. Neither of you have good friends, but you can be lonely around people if no one understands you or gets you.
>>
I know this is most likely a troll thread but in the interest of perfoming my karmic duties today

what are:
>women who have lost a child or had a miscarriage
>women who were sexually abused by their fathers or other relatives growing up
>overweight women who are considered undesirable

etc.
>>
My mother was raised in gangland in the 60s and 70s by my alcoholic, schizoid grandmother. While her mom burned through boyfriends and husbands, she raised her younger siblings from the age of 8 on, making sure they had dinner and were ready for school. Her mother could be cruel and violent. My mom attempted to kill herself when she was 11. No bullshit with pills or a nicked wrist, she fashioned a noose out of an extension cord. She made it too short, so instead of a clean break, she began to strangle. In an adrenaline fueled panic, she clawed her way up the cord to the beam she anchored it to and undid the knot. Naturally, mom came out of her childhood with trust issues. She picked up her own mom's penchant for alcohol. It was almost inevitable that her and my dad would divorce. Mom drinks, chews tobacco, and smokes weed to avoid the stress of her life and the gnawing thoughts in her own head. I know all of this, because as a young boy, I'd stay up with her at night while she curled up in the living room clutching a bottle, and all this stuff would come out.

As a social worker, I've assessed many women dealing with mental health issues, depression being a common one. Depression because they fled their hometown due to violent spousal abuse. Depression because they've reached a point where a black market bottle of Oxicontin is more important than baby formula. Depression because a rival set lit up their man's car, and their 2 year old keeps asking where daddy is.

So to answer your question, no.
>>
>>37118310
This is the most troll shit here.
There are a few female specific shit experiences that validate them to declare depression?
Okkkkk.
>>
>>37118564
Those are perfectly valid reasons to be depressed. Is there some miscommunication here?
>>
>>37118706
first two are completely valid, being a fat fuck is not
>>
>>37118765
I'm gonna screenshot this post the next time some fat spergy fuck comes in here whining about how women won't fuck him and all the anons tell him it's because women are shallow, stupid cunts.
>>
>>37118830
Could you share that screenshot, friendo?
>>
>>37117093
Yes its sad. Its 4reddit now. We should leave and start again on some other chan.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.